Project ACES 167 members · 70 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

I'll be posting the new quotes as they come here, so you can use this as reference.

See you around, Pilots!

{I'm trying to keep this thread as clean as possible, so try not to post anything, guys?}

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

"That day our sky fe||, the heavens split to create new skies"

Note that the '||' is two parallel lines, which is an allusion to the word "Infinity", as the line will be in parallel forever.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

"<< Here comes the third strike! >>"

Since this is in the known brackets of an allied plane, it may be inferred that the pilot (you) is not a Lone Wolf like Gryphus One.

Also, the Third Strike may be an allusion to the original press conference, where scientists revealed that they expected the Ulysses 1994XF04 Asteriod to break into two pieces due to it's hollow interior.

Comment posted by Eagle deleted Jul 17th, 2013
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

<< All engines on Kottos 2 destroyed!>>

The P-1113 Kottos Electronic Warfare Platform was primarily built to provide electronic support to the EAF via radar radomes, one placed near the cockpit and the other in the tail section. It possesses very little onboard weaponry, and thus relies upon other allied planes to defend itself.

However, delving deeper reveals that shooting down Kottos, esspicially Kottos 2, meant that the P-1112 Aigaion Heavy Command Cruiser and P-1114 Gyges Fire Support Platform DID NOT have any kind of electronic warfare, and may be a teaser to a mission in which one must remove a jamming influence, in order to commence an attack upon a enemy stronghold.

TAB

1308423 Since he's not here:

<<Ridgeback One. Edge, report.>>

Do we even need more speculation?

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

1311611 DUDE I HAVE TO SPECULATE CONSTRUCTIVELY. This takes time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6