Project ACES 167 members · 70 stories
Comments ( 188 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 188
smoers06
Group Contributor

786695>>792249

"Hang on, wha-"

Riley's question was cut off as the Lunar lunged at him, attacking.

"Whoa! Come on now, the question wasn't THAT hard was it?"

He joked, but he stopped laughing once he realized he was cut off from the door, and his pistol was still dismantled on the floor.

He drew his only two weapons, his tactical Knife and Throwing knife.

"Listen to me Pilot, your mind is not your own right now, so you have to fight it. I don't want to kill you, but I will if you can't get a handle on yourself!"

~~~

S.E.S. Soviet

"PT!
PC!
Feels Great!
Feels Good!
Everyday!
All the way!
When I go to training!
Sergent he will say!
How ya earn your money?
How ya earn your pay?
And I reply with a whole lot of anger!
Make my livin' as a Rescue Ranger!
Rescue Ranger!
Blood, tears, sweat and Danger!
That's the livin' of a Rescue Ranger!
If I go to hell!
Devil she will say!
How'd ya earn your money?
How'd ya earn your pay?
And I reply with a whole lot of anger!
Made my livin' as a Rescue Ranger!
Rescue Ranger!
Blood, tears, sweat and Danger!
That's the livin' of a Rescue Ranger!"

The Para-Rescue men continued their training on the deck of the destroyer, waiting for the call to action.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

In her mind, she was in total control of everything, except her movements and speech. She felt the Miasma kick the table so that it jammed the door yet again.

"Listen to me Pilot, your mind is not your own right now, so you have to fight it. I don't want to kill you, but I will if you can't get a handle on yourself!"

"I can't..." She whispered as she felt her own body twist and attempt to land a strike on the man, only to get cut. Deeply.

The man savagely slashed back. One knife, her body was capable of dealing with, but being pincered within two is bad news bears all around.

The fight danced around the room, neither side winning nor losing.

Slowly, she was pushed back into the corner, with the man slowly dismantling her defences. Every strike was countered, counters countered. It was very one-sided. Her fur was matted with blood. Her blood. But she... The Miasma... still had gotten off a couple of good hits. The man was obviously limping, and suffered several bruises.

He inched closer, pushing her against the wall. "He is good. Prepare to die, traitor. He's not going to let you surrender anymore." The controlling force vanished.

"Gah... Shit..." In that surprise moment, she felt the throwing knife sink deep into her hind leg, pain multiplying tenfold as it was disabled and pinned to the wall.

He managed to beat the Miasma... How...? Orion thought weakly as he approached. She could see the killing intent in his eyes, as she started back with trembling lilac irises.

"Stop..." She tried to whisper. Too weak. He came a step closer. She could see his maniacal smile.

He's using his hatred for the Bombings... "Stop..." She whispered yet again, harder this time. He raised the knife.

"I gave you chances. You didn't listen." The knife flashed.

"STOP! IT'S ME!" Orion screamed just as the knife ripped through her throat.

A splatter of blood. All was silent.

"Two planes detected... One's unarmed." Lightning thought about it.

Not worth it... we're faster in every shape and form...

"Talon 0-4 to Talon 0-2. Cut loose and RTB. They're not worth our time..." Lightning looked out the cockpit.

"What you thinking?"

"Most likely a recon mission. But we've got nothing to hide. Plus, playtime's over." She noted with a glace at the flashing light that was her fuel gauge.

She saw the F-14 change course.

"Blind him. DROP ALL COUNTERMEASURES AND RUN." She felt the kick as her plane engaged MACH and a fireworks display occurred behind her. By the time it faded out, the two planes were around the bend of the river, out of sight.

(Yay for fifty comments and replies! If we reach 65, I'll write a cheer I learned in the military!)

Setton
Group Admin

794282>>793779

I could feel the anger in my blood bleeding off, as the bandit's turned tail and headed home. Even if I couldn't kill them now, I'll have my chance again. No matter what happens, even after this war I'll still hunt them down. Blood for blood Talon, I'll have it soon enough..

I eased the Phantom towards Cougar, watching their burners slowly disappear into the night. Letting my anger fade, replaced by the mission objective at hand.

"Stalker 1-1, bandits fled, dis-engaging and returning to formation."

"Solid copy Stalker 1-1, We'll keep you posted on new contacts."

"Roger Darkstar, Cougar, I'm under your starboard wing."

"I see ya Colonel, we've another waypoint until we need to head back."

"Solid Coug's, and they'll be waiting for us back there. I can't see them letting through without another shot." As soon as the words left my mouth, noise filled the cockpit, a nosie I was all too familiar with.

Mudspiked...

"Shit, Colonel we're being painted, activating ECM" yet, the chirping continued as we pushed on... however the tags switched on the warning panel before me.

From SBY SAM1 - Active...

To OPR SAM1 - Launch.

"Stalker 1-1 missile airborne, evade, evade!" In these conditions, all I could do was break, flare, and chaff while praying for the best. I was low, against likely a SA-8 SAM launcher, in a valley.

"Stalker 1-1, evading!" I could feel and hear the thwumps as the flares fired off, likely chaff with it too. I rolled into a high-g turn, bringing the incoming missile into my three o'clock. The rocket motor acting like a signal flare, burning brightly in the shrouding darkness. As death steadily flew straight at us..

"I have visual, three o'clock on our starboard, keep pumping the counter-measures Hawk!"

"No shit sir!" I immediately began serpentine patterns, our already low altitude getting lower with every high-g turn. The chirping became faster, as the missile got closer.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck! TAKE THE FUCKING FLARES!"

"HAWK, PUMP THOSE COUNTER-MEASURES DAMMIT!"

"WE'VE FIRED THEM ALL, THIS FUCKERS STILL COMING!" I glanced my nine, watching as the missile banked hard, and was within a mile. Shitshitshitshit!

"BRAC-" The sound of tearing, ripping metal, rushing air, and the sudden blaring of alarms and warnings cut me off. The stick shot left, throwing the aircraft into a violent roll. My attempts to counter this, were almost useless. The panel was dead, the whine of the engines was gone, and oil splattered... wait.

No... that isn't oil..

"HAWK?! HAWK CAN YOU HEAR ME?" My heart didn't want to believe it, however..

No response came from the pit.

I struggled to keep the crippled bird level, bitchin' betty screaming while Cougar caught up, and flew alongside. My dead comms likely indicating the damage. Damnit Hawk... I'm sorry.

Even after this long of battle and war. This is the first time I had to do this, the unthinkable.. This deep behind enemy lines, in occupied territory.

"This is Stalker 1-1, -" I gripped the yellow lever tightly, as my body braced. " I'm punching out!" The sound of small detonations, almost like gunfire filled my ears. Before the canopy blew free, and I was clear of the burning F-4. As it decended to earth, carrying my best friend...

To the cold, cold ground. In his aluminum coffin...

Really now? I'll make sure we reach that number then.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

"Kill confirmed, Onyx 2. Onyx 1 is packing up."
"Good call going TV-guided. That jet was spitting flares like nuthing I've ever killed before."

Rocker sat in the cabin of the I-HAWK SAM battery. He marked the spot where the pilot went down with a big 'X'.

Time to play hide and go seek... He folded the map.

"Alrighty. Vanguard 1, head to the crash site. Vanguard 2, we're gonna get this guy." The V-22's spun their rotors loudly as two squads of the Nightmare finest lined up to board.

Lightning turned around.

"Playtime's not over yet, huh?" The other Su-47 spun with her.

"No. That F-4 is unarmed. We've got to show it the door." She spun up her rotary launcher.

As the small plane came into view, she launched a couple of un-locked missiles to scare the pilot. It served it's purpose. The F-4 turned.

"Run. little one. Tell your superiors how the Talon Squadron has once again bested the Iron Legion." She called out over open radio.

(Love how we're mixing up Lunars and Nightmares between the two RPs.)

Setton
Group Admin

796661>>793779

My boots pounded against the earth, as my heart raced along with my legs. I had little time until they came looking, and by no means, was I gonna make this easy for them. If basic training taught me anything, it was bringing swift death by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. Of which, marksmenship was my strong suit outside of flying.

And they said hunting would be a waste of time, shows them now..

First things first, putting as much distance between myself and the landing site.. although I'll miss out on the "present" I left them, the farther I am, the better. Since I'll have a far better chance of getting recovered, and put back into the fight. Or at least, cause enough trouble before they capture my sorry ass.

Even then, I won't quietly fade into the night...

Not by a fucking longshot.

Cougar flew in silence, as the once raging seas lay dead, and skies once filled with anger were clear and peaceful. He hated it, all of it. Hated leaving his superior, squadron leader, and his childhood friend behind. Yet, he knew he couldn't do anything now. This was no longer in his hands, all he could do was wait, and prepare for the next mission. Letting his anger, and hatred brew...

smoers06
Group Contributor

794282>>796907

Riley realized what he was doing right as his knife went through the mare's neck.

"No no no no no..." He took off his jacket, tearing pieces of his undershirt off to make a makeshift-rag. He tied it tightly around the wound. Satisfied that he had held temporarily the wound at bay, he rushed to the door and unjammed it, shouting

"Medic! WE NEED A MEDIC HERE!"

He rushed back to the mare, preforming what First-Aid he could.

"Don't you dare die on me you fucking Mooner....."

~~~

Phoenix watched as the plane went down, the Parachute visible.

"Dammit..." He cursed. "Command, we have a downed aircraft, requesting Para-Rescue to help retrieve pilot."

"Standby ARC One-Oh-One, we're requesting high command for clearance.

"Copy that." Phoenix said, making his way stealthily toward the Parachute.

Comment posted by NocturnalEagle deleted Mar 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by NocturnalEagle deleted Mar 23rd, 2013
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

:scootangel:796907>>798919

Orion faded in between darkness and consciousness, each cycle becoming shorter as her life force dripped away.

Yet, in the middle of the storm, she was probably as calm as she could get. Orion worked well under pressure. Her trained mind was burning it's way through thoughts.

"Miasma-free... Wait... This is good." She looked into the vortex. One part of it was very dark.

That's the miasma... Can I...? She stood up, stretching her wings. Time to find out. She jumped off into the storm.

Force 5 winds buffeted her as she powered through. Lightning struck randomly and thunder rumbled around her. The grey clouds began to give way to the black ones.

"Luna? Where are you?" She shouted into the mass of consciousness's. The clouds reared as they tried to grab her, drag her in. Yet, in the bedlam of it all, she saw the spark.

"LUNA!" She shouted and pushed through the darkness. She could see the filly-sized figure, surrounded and held down by chains.

It gasped, and looked up. "Orion? But how did you escape the Miasma?" The filly reached her hoof out, and grabbed Orion's.

"Long story short, I died. But that doesn't matter. Where are you currently? I'll try to break your conscious locks."

"I'm headed towards Seaddle. Wait, you have to die first?" Orion touched the first lock and recoiled as it seemed to bite her.

"Don't you dare die on me you fucking Mooner....."

The voice was quite loud and clear. The hurricane around them shuddered.

"NONONONONO." Orion's movements became frantic. A dark blue hoof, however, reached out and stopped her. She looked into Luna's enchanting eyes.

"It's okay... I'll always be here... Just... Promise me you'll finish her off when you get the chance?" Luna fuzzed out a bit.

Orion clasped the shaking hoof.

"Hells yeah."

The hurricane toppled and everything turned black.

The Osprey circled once as it surveyed it's landing zone. Apparently satisfied, the pilot put the big plane down and dropped the ramp. Rocker looked around.

The village was deserted, wind whistled through the ruins.

Yet...

"Vanguard, spread out and search for a parachute, or even better, a body." The troops filled off the plane and spread out.

Five minutes passed without incident, then...

"Sir, got a chute." Rocker made his way towards the signal flare.

"Good job. Saw anything of interest?" He poked the deflated fabric.

"No sir."

He heard the audible 'ping' sound.

"EVERYPONY GET DOWN!"

Setton
Group Admin

805637>>798919

I dragged my fingers across my face, my current position was in a shrub beside a small river, or a large stream if you will. It provided enough cover for me to get organized, and to begin my evasion, as it wouldn't be long until they...

*BA-BOOM!*

"Looks as they've found my parting gift, damn do I love M67's, wonderful things they are." I thought quietly aloud, as I applied the last of my facial camouflage. It wasn't anything special or decent, but it got the job done. I'm not in the Army anymore, but damn do I really wish I was sometimes..

I eased the cap onto the empty tube of paint, before shoving into the soft muck beneath my feet. The cap was still visable, however I couldn't cover it without making it too obvious that someone was here. Besides, I had bigger issues to worry about.

*Snap*

Fuck... I whipped around, with weapon drawn and levelled in the direction of the disturbance. The shrub slightly shaked, which confirmed my suspicions.

"Come out, slowly.. any funny shit, and I'll drop your ass in a heartbeat..."

A cramp that landed you in the hospital? Shit, that must've been mighty painful. The last two times I've been to a hospital, I was nearly dead or on the verge of death. Anyways, glad to see your back-in-action Calamity.

smoers06
Group Contributor

805637>>806283

"Cool your jets flyboy," Phoenix said, coming out with hands up. "Unless you wanna shoot the only friendly face within miles."

~~~

As the Medics operated on the pilot, Riley could only watch, praying that he hadn't just killed their one good shot at taking down the Empire.
His comm buzzed, indicating an emergency report. He quickly exited the room and activated his headset.
"Davis."
"Riley?" A very familiar female voice said.
There was no curse profound enough to describe how he felt.
"Talisman," He whispered sharply. "I swear too the Maker, there had better be a chemical bomb about to go off on your damned Aircraft Carrier if you're bugging me right now..."
"It's something that important!"
"What is it then?"
"Archangel was shot down in enemy Territory!"
"... You're using the Emergency communicator to tell me about a downed pilot?"
"Yes, a pilot downed helping YOUR recon mission!"
"Tals..."
"You know the Admiralty board will never send out a Para-Rescue team themselves, but you can give the order and they'll deploy right now!"
"The Admiralty will have my ass for that!"
"Since when did you care about what they thought?"
"Point taken..." Riley gave up, silently cursing the power of Female persuasion. "Alright, I'll dispatch a team, but that pilot better be in one piece..."

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

806283>>807911

"Report in, Vanguard. Casualties?"

"Not much, sir. Shadow armor took most of the damage." The fallen ponies stood up once more as the darkness reformed back into their vests. Several just helped up those who were affected by the blast.

Pesky ублюдок... Rocked was getting slightly annoyed.

"He's obviously not here..." He gestured to the Osprey, which started it's turbines yet again.

"Vanguard going airborne. The hunt is on, ponies. Heartbeat and infrared sensors online, let's get this guy."

Orion's ear flopped. She opened her eyes.

"The Admiralty will have my ass for that!"

The two braided grenades clinked against her dangling leg.

An idea.

She rasped. "Can I take a nap now? In a cell, or whatever?"

Apparently, when they X-Ray-ed my leg for any foreign objects, they found out that one muscle contracted so much the it actually caused a slight fracture.

So yeah. Ouch.

Setton
Group Admin

807958>>807911

I lowered my weapon, keeping my eyes upon Phoenix as he stepped free of his hiding place. I couldn't help but feel slightly more concerned about my situation. Also factoring how I've tried contacting Bonnie already, and they never called back yet, which doesn't surprise me any. Just like them, ships company might care, however the Admiralty can't be bothered to give a damn.

"I'd like to say, it's nice to see ya again.. however, I wish it were under different circumstances."

"I agree... where's your RIO? Is he close by, injured...?" I simply looked away, my chest hurting at the mention of that. For now, all I can do is bury it and deal with it later. Even when I'm back aboard, I've still going to need to inform his wife... a Corpsman aboard Tailsman's carrier. It's something I'm.. I'm not looking forward too.Sorry Rachael, I've failed you... again.

"He's dead... killed by the SAM's shrapnel." I muttered coldly, being my attention back to Phoenix. My anger slowly rising the more I thought about it.

"Now, you've a plan in mind? Since you've a better lay of this land than I'll ever have."

Christ, it was that bad? Damn... feel better soon.

Setton
Group Admin

807911>>807958

*Swift Kick*

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

824276>>807911

(Ow. My balls.)

Here's that cheer:

Purple Light
In The Valley
That Is Where
I wanna be
With my friends
Best companions
With my rifle and my buddy and me

5BX
Sibei jialat
SOC
Lagi worse
Every morning
Doing PT

Booking out
See my girlfriend
Saw her with
Another man
Shot the man
Raped my girlfriend

ORD
Back to study
Got degree
So happy
Can’t forget
Days in army

Purple Light
At the warfront
That is where
My buddy lies
If I die
Would you bu-ry me

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

824276>>807911

"Did anypony track that call?"
"Yep. I've got him, and tracking too."
"He's as good as ours now."
"No slacking off, Vanguard 2-4."

Rocker nodded and smiled.

The pilot leaned in.

"Sir, Vanguard 1, emergency report!"

Rocker immediately responded.

"Night Talon here, report in Vanguard 1-1."
He heard hard rasping in the background.
"Sir, we've found one. Not pretty, but somehow still breathing. Even after the impact and later seventy meter skid."

Rocker grinned.

"How is not important. If the Miasma wanted him alive, its will be done. Get him on a healing crystal. Can't afford to lose him now."

smoers06
Group Contributor

824310>>813512

Riley glanced back at the prisoner, brow raised.

"You just came back from death, and you want to go back to your cell right away?" He asked. It was odd to say the least. Still, he had other things to worry about, and putting this Mare in her cell would settle this. "Whatever. Private, Corporal, take her back to the cell."

"Yessir. Where are you going?"

"An Aircraft Carrier. I gotta see a Commander about a Stealth Chopper and a Pilot about Repayment for a favor..."

~~~

"I called for Para-Rescue, but I doubt it's coming." Phoenix said, shaking his head. "Which means you're coming with me on my mission now. Just stay low and quiet, remember your training and follow my lead, you'll be fine." He took out his small map. "Now then, our objective is a small bunker on a hill Five Clicks from here. It's left over from the First Nightmare Moon Rebellion and well concealed, so the Jackboots shouldn't know about it. From there,we can set up an observation post."

(Sorry about how long I took. I had a Mock Trial Competition, got real sick, and had a bunch of College and ROTC crap to do)

smoers06
Group Contributor

824285>>824276

(Here's one I learned in AFROTC)

Mother Russia you better beware!
The O-L-H is everywhere!

Gonna take your tanks, gonna melt 'em down!
Gonna turn 'em into bullets and gun you down!
Gonna take your lady, gonna drink your wine!
We're out to have one hell of a time!

Mother Russia you better behave!
Or we'll fill your skies with Red Berets!

For PARA!
RESCUE!
COMBAT!
CONTROL!
HOOYAH!

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Orion let the Private and the Corporal lead the way.
She felt as if the injuries had never happened. Which, due to the latent Miasma still circulating within her system, was true.

They still looked outwardly bad, but she was about ready to go. All according to plan...

They entered the cell block. The cells were mostly empty, except for a few NM ponies... Pegasai only... scattered here and there.

"For a cell block holding your enemies, not much protection..."

They all recognized the Talon spec ops badge on her shoulder boards, and instantly accorded her the respect she usually gets.

"Talon on deck!"
"They got you too, huh?"
"Guys, we're getting out of here."

The Corporal rapped the jail bars. "Quiet!"

Orion trotted over to her cell, which the Private held open for her. His first mistake.

"Hey... Thanks." She turned and looked at the Corporal, who was currently scolding the pegasai.

He turned away. Second mistake. Looking at the Corporal for some direction. Third mistake.

"But three strikes..." Orion bent down and launched a powerful buck, knocking the guy out cold. "And you're out."

She signaled the trapped prisoners to keep the guy busy. They got her message and began to converse rather loudly. He turned and began to shout again, just enough time to reach his back...

Poor guy never stood a chance.

"Mam, you sure this is gonna work?"

Orion finished off her work. The grenades were cracked open and explosives smeared on the wall in a rough circle.

She struck the pencil timer and ran.

"Nope. but I'm game to try."

The wall blew out in a concussive bang.

"GOGOGO! Fly to the aircraft carrier and stay together down low!" She took a running leap and jumped into the darkness, sure that the ten prisoners were right on her tail.

Setton
Group Admin

845934>>842323
For for the delay, got caught up writing my story... damn it's a pain.

"Fine by me, lead the-"

*Snap*

I knew without a doubt, that wasn't any cuddly woodland critter. Most of them have been driven off by the war, the fighting and the bombings. I turned on my heel, facing the direction of the noise. My weapon raised, as my eyes locked onto the faint glint of moonlight...

... off a rifle's optic.

"CONTACT!"

*BANG!*
*BANG!*
*BANG!*

*Frowns*

Most of the Canadian marches are instrumental, pipes and drums. I've seen a video way back of a training platoon singing a march on youtube, but can't find it now. For the most part, we use british marches. Heart of Oak, The British Grenadiers, Sons of the Brave, that sort of thing.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

854488>>842323

*crack*

"Shots fired!"

Rocker turned round, to see a automated flare launching.

"That'll be Recon drone 4-4. Shame. That robot had a really nice paint job." He muttered as he turned back and pointed at the flare.

The AH 56 waggled its wings slightly and took off in the direction of the flare.

smoers06
Group Contributor

854488>>855409

"So much for stealth!" Phoenix said, swearing under his breath. He fired his modified AK-47, laying down suppressive fire. "We can't stay here! We need to lose these guys and make our way to the bunker!"

~~~

As far as Riley was concerned, the only good thing about an Aircraft Carrier was the fact that it carried fighters. Everything else; the noise, the cramptness, the smell, he hated it all.
He stood outside the pilot's quarters, humming a cadence under his breath.

My MaMa cant you see?
What this corps has done for me.
Put me in a barbers chair,
SNIP SNAP and I had no hair.
And if I die in a combat zone,
Box me up and ship me home.
Put me in a set of dress blues,
Comb my hair and shine my shoes.
Pin my medals upon my chest,
Tell my mother I did my best.
My MaMa don't you cry,
Marine Corps Motto is do or die...

"You know I hate that song."

Riley turned to see Talisman standing next to him, a sad smile on her face

"Sorry," He said sheepishly. "Just fresh in my mind is all."

"Well get it out of your mind," The pilot said, pulling him into an embrace. "Because you're not going to any combat zones any time soon."

"The whole world is a combat zone now Tals."

"You don't need to remind me..."

~~~

Storm had spent very little time on Human Warships, mainly because the humans hate a sort of hatred for all Equines now, even though it wasn't very fair. But right now, they needed him. So his presense was "Tolerated" for the time being."

Currently, he was on the flight deck of an Aircraft carrier, getting soaked in the rain. A flash of light caught his eye, and he squinted to see a hole in a nearby destroyer. Out of it flew a group of Pegusi, all wearing dark blue uniforms.

"Imperials!" He cried. He looked around, seeing a group of human soldiers with Para-Rescue insignias. "You! Humans! You may want to arm yourselves!"

"Why should we listen to you pony?"

"Because there's a group of Imperials headed straight for us right now!"

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

854488>>858753

The AH 56 pilot looked through his FLIR camera, spotting the two retreating figures.

"Contact spotted. Requesting permission to..." Several red hot bullets smashed through the canopy glass.

"CRAP! Evasive now!" The nose gunner shouted as the Cheyenne did a barrel roll.

"Weaps tight, guns only. Try to drive them back towards us. If not possible, light them up."

The weapons officer turned around in his seat. "They disabled the Belly gun. Rectifying now, but for now we only have the nose gun."

The pilot nodded. "More than enough. Clear to fire."

The M 129 spun up and began to lob the 40 mm grenades.

Orion flapped her wings slowly, allowing every beat to propel herself faster and faster. "Nearly there."

A light blue pegasus pulled up next to her. "Thanks for the rescue, ma'am."

"Anytime. Getting bored of that destroyer anyway."

She turned slightly. "You boys from the Forward Illusion Squadron, Taurus, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"But no E-2D's were reported shot down. So that means that there are two E-2D's on that carrier?"

The pegasus shook his head. "An E-2D and an AE-2D."

Orion wasn't sure she heard correctly. "A gunship?"

"Yes ma'am. We were forced down by enemy planes who wanted our intel."

"Great... Marvellous, actually." She actually was forming a great plan, when suddenly...

"Defensive guns! They are aiming at us!"

"Hope you boys passed your Equestrian 5000's, cause shit's about to get real..."
Five hundred meters remaining.

(Yeah, I know. The AH56 Cheyenne actually does have a grenade launcher for a nose cannon. Also, AE-2D is like the AC-130, but more multirole. Part of my idea that all surveillance planes should be armed.)

Setton
Group Admin

859274>>858753

Our luck just seems to from good, to better, to spec-fuckin'-tacular!... yeah my sarcasm is shit.

*BOOM-BOOM-BOOM* The aerial munitions blew mud from the earth, however did little to slow us down. As the Cheyenne flew past, turning around for another pass.

"OH FUCK YOU TOO YA BLOODY CUNT!"

"Oh sure, yell at them. Maybe you'll scare'em off!"

"Your an ass, ya know that Phoenix?"

"I know, just for you I-INCOMING!" I barely even registered the shout, before another volley of explosives rained down upon us. My ears were shot, as the only noise I could hear was the painful ringing. I stumbled slightly, before a round detonated just feet in front of us, I didn't hear it, but I felt it. I knew that, by the sharp pain coming from my chest.

Before I knew it, my face greeting the mud personally. The pain was hell, and within seconds I felt Phoenix dragging me. My ears slowly returning to a somewhat state of function.

"...'re not dying now, come on, get up!" I rolled over, and looked down at my chest...

And I promptly began laughing like a madman.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" I forced my battered corpse upright again, running beside him once more as I tried to stop laughing.

"I would say you, *Laughter* But the shrapnel.. *Laughter*... it hit my fuckin' *Snort-Cough* pocket watch!" I forced out, the pain still there, but nows not the time for treatment. Unless we wanted another plate of 40's shoved down our throats.

"How the... you know what? Fuck it, you're just one lucky bastard." He said simply, turning as he fired a quick burst at the Cheyenne as it thundered past. I followed suit, letting the lead fly at the cockpit of the ugly little bastard.

Come at me ya cocky sumbitch, you owe me a new fuckin' watch!

It seems that the Canadian Forces like to suffer in silence, since there are few marching/running songs.

The Princess Pat's Battalion
They sailed across the Herring Pond,
They sailed across the Channel too,
And landed there with the Ric-A-Dam-Doo
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

The Princess Pat's Battalion Scouts
They never knew their whereabouts.
If there's a pub within a mile or two,
You'll find them there with the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

The Lewis Guns are always true
To every call of the Ric-A-Dam-Doo.
They're always there with a burst or two
Whenever they see the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

The Bombers of the Princess Pat's
Are scared of naught, excepting rats,
They're full of pep and dynamite too,
They'd never lose the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

The Transport of the Princess Pat's
Are all dressed up in Stetson hats.
They shine their brass and limbers too
I believe they'd shine the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

Old Number Three, our company
We must fall in ten times a day.
If we fell out 'twould never do
For then we’d lose the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

Old Charlie S., our Major dear,
Who always buys us rum and beer,
If there's a trench in a mile or two
You'll find him there with the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

Old Ackity-Ack, our Colonel grand,
The leader of this noble band,
He'd go to Hell and charge right through
Before he'd lose the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

Old Hammy Gault, our first PP,
He led this band across the sea,
He'd lose an arm, or leg or two
Before he'd lose the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

The Ric-A-Dam-Doo, pray what is that?
'Twas made at home by Princess Pat,
It's Red and Gold and Royal Blue,
That's what we call the Ric-A-Dam-Doo,
Dam-Doo, Dam-Doo.

And this? Is seriously the only verbal march I've found being sung by Canucks..

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

"Ouchouchcouch." The main rotor sparkled and rang as bullets pelted it. The engine ate some bullets, and the Cheyenne began venting smoke. A TOW rocket exploded in its housing as the helicopter ejected the severely damaged tube.

"Belly turret repaired, at maximum efficiency." The V.I droned in the pilot's ear.

"LIGHT 'EM UP!"

The XM140 30mm gun added on to the devastating volley

"Warning, Nose gun, ammo low. Three hundred rounds remaining."

"Sir, calling debacle one. Unable to change target course, and heli badly damaged. Direction?" The pilot saw the belt run up towards the nose gun, and heard the clicking as the gun tried to fire an empty cartridge.

"Don't worry. We know where they are headed. Light a missile or two, but don't hit them directly. Once done, head for the Ospreys, we need you back here."

The pilot shrugged. "Solid copy, sir."

The gunner turned. "FFAR or TOW?"

"Arming FFARs. Ready to fire. They ain't worth the TOW." The pilot flicked the arming switches whilst flying backwards beyond a high ridge, hiding from the two pairs of eyes. It looked as if he was running away.

The gunner rotated and squinted. "Where you going? The FFAR's might take out a whole football field's worth of area."

The pilot simply pulled the trigger and sent forty eight unguided rockets on their way over the ridge, like a crazed man's artillery.

"Shock and awe, my co-pilot. Good luck to them." Before peeling off.

Comment posted by NocturnalEagle deleted Apr 14th, 2013
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

858753>>861146

GGGJOMGLOLWTFROFLLMFAOLIGHTNINGHURDUSTDURISMFWBESTIKRPONYGANGNAMHARLEMLUHDUHMEHFUUJK.

There's a hidden message.

Oh yeah, and...

GGWPGAMEOVERABANDONTHREAD

Setton
Group Admin

*After days of beating computer with a wrench, finally reaches fimfiction...*

AFTER ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS WEEK, GOD-MOTHER-FUCKIN'-DAMNIT!

Seriously, this blows.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

JUST JK'ING YOU.

Setton
Group Admin

*Face twists into forms of fustration*

Goddamit... nevertheless, we're still waiting on once particularly late American...

*Cough*

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753

Yo 'Murican.
Are you alive?

Setton
Group Admin

858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753>>858753

Jiggle Puff stares cockeyed at you, while I do the following.

*Poke* Hey... *Poke* Hey... *Poke* Hey... *Poke* Hey... *Poke* Hey... you okay?

Comment posted by NocturnalEagle deleted May 1st, 2013
NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

I can tell he's gonna freaking flip out.:rainbowlaugh:

DUDE> WE SHOULD TOTALLY, LIKE, GO TO HIS HOME PAGE AND NUKE IT WITH POKES!

Поехали!

Setton
Group Admin

*A smile slowly begins to grow*

OH HELL YES! And fuckin' right he'll be pissed, however it ain't OUR fault... :rainbowlaugh:

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Dude, not cool.
That's not how you spam.

Watch the REAL master at work!:trollestia:

Setton
Group Admin

Hmm, You sure? Check again Clammy. :moustache: On a side note, I wonder how annoyed he'll be.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

That's unfair!

My sentence's were more complete!:twilightangry2::flutterrage:

You have learned well, but breaking your dialogue to get more is no-no territory for spamming!

smoers06
Group Contributor

943773>>943750

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK?!

Sorry I was gone so long, a lot of crap

But geez, you guys couldn't Ghost me or something? Haha

And Rundown, I am not an Army ass, I am an AIR FORCE ass thank you very much!

Setton
Group Admin

943914>>943773

:rainbowlaugh:

If we could Smoers, we would've done so a very LOOOONG time ago. Also Clam's, I was rushing for reasons relating to burning food... which I am now forcing myself to ingest.

:unsuresweetie: Too late to the party, it seems.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Hey, you wanna join in? It's 'kay you know.

Sure! The bad news is, I may be an antagonist.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

946501 HAH JOIN THE CLUB. Do you know how to tag people in your replies? Just hover your cursor next to Their post and select reply. That tells us that you've replied and we can get back to you.

950460 Already know how, thanks.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Okay then, time to start your campaign. You can basically just jut in anywhere.

Currently, Humankind has been reduced to one GIANT fleet called the Iron Legion, there is a relatively large group of rebels called the Dawn Rebels, lead by Twilight and Cadence.

Most of the Nightmare troops have been Indoctrinated, making them nothing less that simple shells, which can't do anything without explicit orders from the Miasma. Only the best of the best are allowed to have their own consciousnesses, but they are still monitored by the Miasma. One such squadron would be mine, Talon Squadron.

CURRENTLY, the Iron Legion has had a breakout, with a group of about ten Nightmares hiding in their Aircraft Carrier. The rest of Talon is hunting a pilot and a recon scout down through ruins. Dawn Rebels have not made a move yet, and there's some unknown submarine surface near the Griffon kingdom.

Create your own stuff. We'll incorporate quickly.

943914>>944166

GUYS, your dude are being smoked by my choppa. Whatcha gonna do?

Smoers, the prisoners have escaped from your battleship and are trying to steal two Hawkeye AWACS craft from your Carrier.

smoers06
Group Contributor

GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

50 miles from the Iron Legion Aircraft Carrier, Several Grey Su-47s led by a Dark Purple and Black X-02 Wyvern under the command of a Colonel Orishina were waiting for their chance to attack. An E-767 from another Squadron was jamming their area of the Airspace, so the Legion's Radar Operators are oblivious to their presense.

Inside her X-02, Orishina contacted her Commander, Nightmare Moon herself.

"Commander. The Distraction is in place. Nightmares are pretty much dicking around in the Carrier, keeping the attention off us. Permission to go in for bombing run?" Orishina asked.

The booming voice of Nightmare Moon nearly shattered Orishina's eardrums.

"YES. DESTROY THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER! Remove the Legion's presense from this area for good!"

Orishina shakily acknowledged, before switching to her Squadron's frequency.

"Yes, Colonel?" The voice of Flight Lieutenant Aurora asked.

Orishina simply replied, "Ol' Nightmare needs to work on how to operate the radio. Anyway, we've got permission. Attack."

"But what about our soldiers on board the Carrier?" Aurora asked.

"...What about 'em? They're the distraction, correct?" Orishina replied. "No more, definitely no less. They've done their job. And now it's time for us to do ours. Bomb their Carrier. NOW."

"Roger." The rest of the Squadron said in unison as the Squadron went top speed towards the Carrier.

---

On the E-767, the Technician manning the Jamming device looked on as the Jammer suffered a mechanical error, which would stop sending the Jamming Signal in several minutes.
The Technician looked at the smoking console, completely unfazed.
"...Meh."

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

952707>>944166>>943914

Orion stepped over the body of a Marine, yanking the AA-12 shotgun from his bleeding hands. The rest of her group had already armed themselves with an assortment of weaponry, and were busy interrogating one of the intercept Marines sent to stop them.

"Ma'am? The AE-2C and the E-2C are in the deck elevators nearby. We can get off anytime." One of the drone approached her.

"Hmm... Okay. I see them." Orion rounded the corner and let loose a blast, killing a armoured juggernaut. She could see the propellers twitching, a hundred meters ahead.

The deck lurched once, throwing everybody off balance. The lights flickered out.

Sirens began to wail as emergency lighting strips engaged.

"There's some bandits in the area! We have to fight back!" The fallen Juggernaut's radio crackled.

Two explosions in quick succession. Orion swore under her breath as she recognised the magic dispelling as Nightmare 100 pound bombs.

"We have to get moving. Elevator, now." She cursed the dickhead pilots and galloped off, headed for the literal light at the end of the tunnel.

The bulkhead began to slide close, but a swift buck and the door jammed, allowing entry to the planes. They quickly piled into the open E-2C's and began flight checks.

A bomb exploded, throwing shrapnel and damaging the lift hydraulics.

"Damn fuckwits!" Orion cursed the orbiting SU-47's.

"It won't raise by itself now, you'll have to do it manually. Find the switch." One of the drones shouted.

I'll have to do it. Orion unbuckled and jumped out, heading for the control room.

Orion watched as the two planes were slowly lifted upwards. She had her hoof on the button, and glanced around from time to time, keeping an eye out.

"Elevator raised. Planes may now disembark." The computer warbled as Orion turned...

To see him. That annoying Colonel. His eyes widened in recognition.

"Pilot!" He drew his pistol, taking aim.

"I'm so sorry..." Orion lunged, hitting the man in his face. He went down, and Orion assessed his injuries. "In time, you'll understand why I didn't kill you." She stepped over him and took off after the E-2C's.

The planes rolled onto the fiery deck, out to the launch rail, which still worked. Orion watched a Nightmare plane explode and soar overhead before smashing into the ship's superstructure.

"Both planes, ready. Launch!" She smashed the launch button.

The catapult hiccupped and spat the other plane off the deck. She braced for the yank, the sudden change of gravity...

It didn't come.

"Ten thousand bloody F's..."
Orion felt the deck lurch yet again. The ship tilted to one side. It was in it's death throes, and it was going to pull them with it. Unless...

She had no choice. The Propellers throttled up and pulled the plane, beginning it's unassisted take-off.

The giant plane ate up the deck, and it still did not lift off.

"Come on, baby. Come on." Orion shuddered along with the plane.

Murphy kicked his bucket. She saw the bomb fall. There was a splintering "Crack" as it hit the deck in front of her plane. A flash of light.

They were airborne, streaming fire, but airborne.

smoers06
Group Contributor

954211>>952707>>944166

"...et up..."

Riley tried to open his eyes, the world around him a mix of darkness and blur.

"...Need to move!"

The world came more into focus, as he saw Talisman and the Rebel Lieutenant above him.

"Human, I am half your size! Get your ass up!"

Riley shook his head, moving to his hands and knees.

"Are you ok?"

The Marine looked up to where Orion had ran off to, pure murder in his eyes.

"BLOODY FUCK!" He spat. "I will find that Bitch again, and when I do, I AM GOING TO MAKE HER SUFFER!"

Young Marines died today because of my stupidity... more blood on my hands...

The ship lurched over, and Riley had a sick feeling in his stomach.

"Please tell me we're not..."

"Yes, we're bloody sinking!" Storm said, standing up. "That's why we need to go NOW!"

"Then we need to book it to the helicopters!"

"They're all gone!"

"Planes?"

"Fucking gone..." Talisman growled. "The bastards even got my baby..."

"Then we go for a nice swim," Riley started moving forward, taking off his non-vital gear. "Hope you two remember your water training..."

~~~

"Pixy, we cannot authorize a retreat, continue to intercept."

"I figured you'd say that, this is gonna be one hell of a ride."

"Be advised Pixy, we have another SU-47 on radar, headed right toward you."

"You gotta be kidding me! Another one? OH SHIT HANG ON!"

"...That bogey that was just on your tail just bit the big one, how did you do that Pixy?"

"I didn't! It was our new arrival."

"Do you have a visual on the newcomer?"

"Affermative.... It's a plane black 47. No markings of Federation, Rebels, Imperials, nothing."

"Alright, for now consider him a friendly, but keep your eyes on him."

~~~

"GET DOWN!" Phoenix squeezed down next to a small ridge, clenching his teeth as the ground shook violently from the explosions and dirt and muck kicked up around him. Then, it was over. "What the fuck...."

He grabbed his rifle, reloading the rounds.

"Hey Pilot, are you ok?" He looked around, waiting for another attack.

"Wait no no no no.... Something's not right here.. they didn't fire those missiles directly on us, but no follow up attack? Something is VERY wrong here..."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 188