Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

Ask any questions you may have concerning the completion of stories, no-activity on portions of the collaboration or anything else regarding the series so long as it's not something in regard to "what do you have planned for the next chapter, (insert author here)?" Sound good? Cool. FIRE WHEN READY!

-Cowboy Appledash

Where the hell are all of you and why is it taking so long for everyone to catch up to Slorg?

Also: Slorg mentioned that my character was present during the final events of the story... what the hell happened to me then?

3692512 I, too, wish to know.

MrBackpack
Group Contributor

Hey now, I caught up

Will your participation in PonyFall be finished when you've finished your arc or will you stick around for the supposed second saga as some sort of secondary contributor?

Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

3692512 I'm in Fort Hood attached to the 3rd Cavalry Regiment and the only time I get to work on this stuff is weekends and after the duty day.
3693058 I'm going totry and stick around for the secnd part, provided Slorg allows me to do so. If not, I await his interpretations of my character in the coming chapters.

3693085 Military service? Yeah... that will slow down progress...

I expect pictures. Of Ponies. On your vehicle. Preferably painted on.

Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

3693354 I think I would get shot by my squad leader if I painted a pony on a Stryker... lol

Thunderbug80
Group Admin

3692512 You're stuck on Earth with Angel. :trollestia:

3693085 If you can manage to catch up and start a 2nd story, then it's all you. The Worlds Apart arc is highly independent and won't rely on anyone else needing to be caught up.

Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

3693674 Roger that. I just need to work my bits up until the "Day o' Reckoning" where SHTF once again.

3693674 Oh Jeez. My boss is dead, best pony (Scootaloo) got shoved through a portal without me and now I'm stuck with the most violent rabbit on two worlds... and I hate rabbits with a passion.

Yeah... I think by the time Angel reunited with Fluttershy we will both be in bandages.

3693401 Wait... don't Strykers have turrets with big cannons on them? Do you think you could get away with painting 'Friendship Cannon' on yours?

Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

3694729 The M1128 Tank Destroyer variant does, however, we only have one in our squadron and it belongs to C troop whereas I'm in B troop. That and only tankers use that form of the Stryker, ours are the M1126 and mortar variants.

3695256 I'm beginning to see why there are so many videos of military people doing stupid things.

You come in two varieties; Smart but bored and Dumb but willing to listen to the smart ones.

Fail videos are the inevitable result.

Flint Easthoof
Group Contributor

3695262 exactly. Lol. I can tell you this much though, if zombies come into being I'm gonna be perfectly safe cause I'll just grab a Stryker from the motorpool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14