10 Million Words 61 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Dezmo
Group Admin

Now I am not one to advertise peoples work, unless they are really good. And I mean really, really, good. Seriously guys if you're into Detective stories then read this. If your not a fan of Detective stories like me, read it anyways. I went in reading this expecting this to be shit and wow was i wrong.
This story is serious. It has death, murder, robbery, cloud files, nightmares, and jokes. Glorious amounts of laughing is included. And its not stupid humor, its legit "ha ha ha i see what you did there" humor.
I highly suggest you read this. HIGHLY SUGGEST.
Starlight Over Detrot: A Noir Tale <--(thats supposed to be a link to the story)

(For some odd reason i cant link it [or maybe i did and it wont show] either way heres the link so you can copy and paste it)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/34706/Starlight-Over-Detrot%3A-A-Noir-Tale

Edit: I should also put in that it is very well written. Hardly no grammar issues, no miss spellings, and it has a very good detailed background information so you are never guessing what is going on. Again, read this story. It has a slow start but after that first hurdle, its simply awesome.

n
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2