Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Milkdudes
Group Admin

All ideas regarding OC characters and side characters (not mains) should go here, post away

I'm not sure whether or not this would go under forces of light or side characters, so I'll post it in both.

Anyway, I was thinking that we put my good self into this story. No, not me, the time traveling Doctor, but a different variation of me. A chestnut colored pony with a short spiky brown mane and blue eyes called Doctor Hooves, although most of the time it's just the Doctor. I thought that we could make him to be the only expert in the subject of Tartarus. That way, when the elements of harmony fail and the gates of Tartarus open, he could play a pivotal role in knowing how to fight the creatures that nopony had seen for hundreds of thousands of years. It would certainly make sense to put a different me into the story that knows how to fight the parody Weeping Angels. (by the way, I've decided to not call the pony Weeping Angels Weeping Pegasi. I've christened them, Tartarus' Angels. Is that alright?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2