OC's Unite 1,480 members · 2,415 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

EvyDusk. Remember that guy? That guy had a plan to host the Hunger Games, driven by OCs. He already thought of it but once the rooster was filled he basically just disappeared.

I want to first know out of those who originally entered if they're interested.

This is what he said:
I have been thinking about writing a hunger games fic for some of my OCs because i'm a cruel god.

If anypony has any OC(s) they'd let me use in this fic that would be really great. I will ofc link to the fic once the first chapter is up. Beware they have a 1/24 chance of surviving (I am fully prepared to kill my OCs so it won't be biased)

All the spots for OCs have been filled. I'll hopefully have the first chapter up next week. Message me or just comment if you want to add something to an OC that you have sent me.

Template
"Name:
District:
Strength:
Weaknesses:
Weapon Of Choice:
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed):
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required):
Backstory:"

Ponies So Far:

(red for female tribute, blue for male tribute)
1: Crimson Spark Silver Spice
2: Ivory Moon Firestorm
3: Stardust Shiver Sapphire Lightning
4: Ocean Breeze Cobalt Dust
5: Scarlet Robin Silent Talon
6: Battle Scar Tarantula "Inkwell" brush
7: Mossy WhisperGreen Scale
8: Heat Wave Luminous Skies
9: Poisoned Apple Jade Dawn
10: Lightning "Spark" Dash Midnight Blitzer
11: Sweet Apricots Jason Colby
12: Canary Shadow Stone

So here's the deal most of these OCs will stay but those that I don't know their origin will be kicked out. That leaves a lot of female spots. But to be fair, I'll let anyone who wants to join to join, and I'll sort them out later. Depending on the number I'll decide the settings if it's going to be based on a regular Hunger Games, the Hunger Games where Haymitch won with 4 from each district, or a scenario where there's 13 per gender so 26 per district if it overloads.

I'll create a page here on this site first and then later more about people interested in letting their OCs compete. This story arc will be affected by the OCs entered and the amount of OCs entered and their districts. I just hope you all good luck and may the odds be forever with you.

Of course if he just suddenly appears then disregard this otherwise I'm going to most likely prepare. Give it some time.

And I'll try to not make this bias. I'm going to remove some of my own submitted OCs that were made as supplements. Follow his guidelines.

I'll see ya soon.

Note that I may or may not be in the end the writer that begins this someone else might be able to write this better or the original appears.

Also there's no district like Ponyville

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9