OC's Unite 1,483 members · 2,421 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm going to be creating a Limited Run Series involving Original Characters, One shot stories that are upwards to 3k in length.

The main part of these stories will be SoL based, yet each focusing on a small problem for the day. Just a small strife that has caused an uproar between two ponies.

The ponies in mind will be your Oc and a secondary character of your choice, it can be a Main character or a side pony. If interested in seeing your OC in a one shot story, simply leave a detailed summary of said OC below.

Summary:

Looks:

Quirks etc:

Secondary Character.:

Problem of the day:

Leave said details below, if chosen you will see it pop up soon. I'm planning on running this series beside another that is family focused. Hope to see some fun ideas!

P.S: OC May be other than pony, must be an MLP based character.

Hmm... Why not! :pinkiehappy: I'm all there!

Summary:

• Quill is an author of some repute.
  • He is very reclusive; he loathes having to go outside and deal with others. The only exception to this rule is other authors, who he tends to connect with on some level. However, his personality is still abrasive and emotionally distant.
  • He rarely smiles. Disappointed seems to be his neutral expression.
  • He lives in a small hut in the forest outside of Fillydelphia. However, he makes regular trips to Canterlot to see his little sister (an OC who is currently unnamed and has no design.)

Looks:

Here's a link to more artwork and a bit more information.

Quirks etc:

• He has a soft spot for his fans -- however, his use of a pen-name make it so only the more die-hard of readers would know who he is.
  • His glasses are purely cosmetic; he doesn't talk about it, but he feels like they make him look smarter.

Secondary Character: Silverstream

Problem of the Day: Silverstream: "Hey, do you know how to smile? Come on, like this!" Quill: 'Oh dear, sweet Luna, is that a Hippogriff and why is it following me? It won't stop talking!' I imagine Quill running into Silverstream during one of his trips to Canterlot. The Hippogriff latches onto him -- maybe because she likes his drippy-looking mane, maybe because she hasn't ever seen a pony who never smiles and wants to try and fix that -- and Quill can't get rid of her. I imagine the chapter will end with her getting a single genuine smile out of him somehow, and then heading on her way. Kinda think like Cranky Doodle Donkey and Pinkie in A Friend in Deed.

I've got a ton of OCs, but very few of them would I consider "lending". Maybe...

Summary:
Monochrome is a sketch artist that is not very well known, but this doesn't bother her much. She doesn't do well with casual conversations most of the time, opting instead to try and keep to herself business-like. She is very sensitive about her work, but tries her best to keep her emotions in check. If she is overwhelmed by emotion, she will find the nearest place away from society and lose herself in her work to try and avoid thinking on them. She makes barely enough to make ends meet, living in a low end apartment in Manehattan.

Looks:
Light gray furred pegasus mare with green eyes. Has a short slate gray mane, with matching tail. Her Cutie Mark is a quill against a blank canvas.

Quirks etc:
Has a secret encyclopedic knowledge about the history of the quill pen. She moved from a "place far away", but never talks about her past outside of that.

Secondary Character: Double Diamond

Problem of the Day: Blank Slate(Provisional Title)
Double: "Hey, you're awful quiet. What's eating you?"
Monochrome(thoughts): Can't he see that I'm busy? I have a customer right there!
Basically, Double comes to Manehatten, and finds Monochrome on the clock. He tries to make small talk, but Monochrome doesn't give him the time of day. He tries to get her to make a piece for him, and talk idly that way, but she remains all business. Just as he's about to call it quits, he notices somebody giving her flack about her work. He steps in, and the unsatisfied customer backs off. That's all I can think of.

Thank you both, I'm working on them now.

Sorry, I'm late but if your still taking characters, here are my two favorite.

Summary: Eclipse Filer is a wannabe hero for hire. He want to help anyone in need, because aiding others gives him the greatest amount of joy. However, things tend to spiral out of control and he ends up normally having to fix it somehow. He has to take a test in the future to get his licence, be a 'legal' hero.

Looks: Little blue earth pony, messy Brown hair and tail, light brown eyes.

Quirks etc: Summons a golden shield from his own willpower, doesn't stand out much in a crowd or has little presence, a bit cynical and funny

Summary: Her kingdom are traveling nomads and they been on the road since she was born and is sick of it. So, she leave her kingdom and wants to open a inn. Eclipse finds out a promises her to help raise enough money to open a inn.

Secondary Character.: Rain

Looks: changeling before season 7 and prefers it

Quirks etc: Rude and aggressive, but means well. Also can cast Unicorn magic from her horn

Problem of the day: After traveling around with Rain for while. She starts to ignore everything Eclipse is saying to her. At first he would let her keep going, if he was being ignored. Until now, Rain start practicing magic on Eclipse without any consent. It could be anything from turning an apple into water or random teleports.

I've completed your Oc's story, it will be posted later today.:twilightsmile:

I wanted to build my name up first, before posting an OC based tale. So other's might give it a chance, main reason for the delay.

Hope you will enjoy.:twilightsmile:

Woo~!
Thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

Sending you over a sneak peek, when I use an OC I like to make sure the tale is acceptable to the creator before posting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8