Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

It’s been a good long while since I’ve last played the game (I think the last serious go I had with it was 1.9. Maybe even 1.8) and... well... what the hell happened while I’ve been gone???

Luckily I was able to bring my two creative project worlds to Bedrock (one a D&D adventure I’ll be asking advice for, and the other is a Legends of the Hidden Temple set that’s almost finished), but now there’s so many tools and new rules available to me what the hell do I do???

I mean, I can now have command blocks? I play console! How do I even???

And don’t even get me started on survival additions!

End Cities?

Pillagers?

Scaffolding?

Just, just wat???

PS, I’m sort of serious here. What kind of tools do I now have and how the hell do I even use a third of this crap??? My D&D dungeon hasn’t gotten farther than the Surface entrance, a 3rd of the final boss room, and not even a quarter of the first level/tutorial. If someone is willing to lend a hand I’d be praising the ground you walk on.

Hell, if anyone knows a vid guide that teaches old schoolers like me what’s now possible, I’d appreciate the suggestion. I like Antvenom but he’s not explaining things in ways people like me can follow without the context.

And a program that can help me make a floor plan for a tower that has ten levels with 101 x 101 x 9 (actually 10, but that’s the stone floor over the obsidian separator between each floor) of space to use would not be I’ll received.

Blaze rod
Group Admin

Just watch Antvenom's videos. It's bloody Minecraft, not rocket science.

Bro I’ve never stopped playing...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5