Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Now, I was recently inspired by Journeyman's minecraft story, and decided to one of my own, I have yet to write anything concrete, but only plotting. Now there might be a concern (if you look it that way), equestria will be humanized (time for something new no?). Everything shall remain the same but the names of cities or towns (no not character names). All in all what do you think.

I will find any comment and take it to heart (I don't care for hate but I'll still listen). So ready for a change?

Journeyman
Group Admin

That's a reasonable setting, but it's not a premise, or a story. There is little to comment on other than the question of what role magic would play, whether or not their human form diminishes it or not.

5762881 Reasonable or not. Everything has it's purpose, Magic included. It's a work in progress, a lot of kinks are needed to fix every setting. This story, should help me get in tune back into writing. As for magic, should be the same even in human form, (Ex: Mana mark, Earthen, Magi, Valkyrie, can't think of one that uses all three traits) okay yes not much to go on but that doesn't mean I won't try and write this although, the description is harder than I thought it would be, but that won't stop the writing. perhaps eventually I'll post a good description here eventually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3