Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Journeyman
Group Admin

I've mentioned off and on, here and there, that I'd like to start a Spleef game at some point in time. Problem was I am routinely thrown into the Isengard orgy pits and have to claw my way out five out of every seven days. Now that orgy pit rotation cleared up some of my hours for me, I'll have a little more time down the line for stuff, including said Spleef server game.

I am still a ways away from setting it up. I need some better mods, and my server is still in need of a torture test. However, suppose everything does work, I'm wondering what the forum's thoughts are on alternate games. The Spleef game is now on for certain, with regard to enough people online for it. Other than that, what else does the forum would like to do if I gave you a private server to romp around in?

Go on and list certain games or mods you'd like to explore. I have a twitch account, so streaming is also in play, and I might require it for the torute test. Any mods you'd like to see? Build offs?

I'm even open to the idea for prizes, within reason (This is still up in the air).

So go ahead, Minecraft forum. What would you like to see in a server for the future.

As long as my ISP doesn't cu my balls off again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1