Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Journeyman
Group Admin

Hello everyone, I am one of the admins of the group, Journeyman.

I did mention I was going to do this prior, but unfortunately finals were upon me and I had to postpone. Now that's been taken care of, I've constructed this thread to be a master list for all Minecraft-related servers out there.

Format
If you'd like to submit a server Please follow this submittal format:

Name: Sanctuary
IP Address: 1000101001010101001010110100101
Website (if applicable): www.acidtotheface.net
World Type: Creative/Survival/Roleplay/Battle/Etc.
Description:
Other:

The name is, of course, the name of that particular server. It's an easy way to identify the world at a glance if you know what you are looking for.

IP Address is, of course, the IP address of a particular server. This is required for all servers to be added to the master list.

Websites aren't always tied to a particular server, but if there is, you can attach one here.

World Types are the type of world you'll be getting into. Primarily, this means if this is asking if it's creative or survival or roleplay. If your server submittal is something else, please add an addendum explaining what it is.

As for status, this is asking if the server is currently open to more people. If the particular server requires new applicants to be whitelisted but is still looking for more people, the status will still be open, but type up the whitelist process in the Other field (see below). If type changes, please tell me.

Description is also self explanatory. Use this to explain what this particular world is about. Be as thorough as possible please.

Other is any more notes you may have, including any whitelisting procedures tied to the world.

Alright everyone. Collect your notes and send me some server requests.

Journeyman
Group Admin

Name: My Little Crafty (on another note the host is called square horse, they also share a tf2 server)
IP Adress: MC.squarehorse.com
World type: Survival
Description: my personal opinion is that its a nice little community with some very cool people on it. it starts with a beutifully designed spawn world where you pass through 'innitiation' which is basically walking through the scenes depicting the story of the royal sisters, from there, you choose your class and can choose from a multitude of places including: a freebuild survival world, a pvp factions world, and a remake of equestria where you can hangout, or discover and fight through challenge dungeons hidden throughout the map.
Other: Submitted by the-herobrine

Name: Equestrian Realm
IP Address: mc.equestrianrealm.com
World Type: Roleplay
Description: Roleplay server set in Dresenia. It is approximately 5000 miles away from Equestria. It is home to ponies, changelings, griffons, dragons, and even some other unique races. It requires the Mine Little Pony mod and an application to play.
Other: It is a bit short on active players, the peak being somewhere around 9 during the evening EST. New players are always welcome! Currently requires 1.7.2 build. Submitted by Well Dressed Ninja.

Journeyman
Group Admin

Reserved Post

Journeyman
Group Admin

Reserved Post

Comment posted by The Well Dressed Ninja deleted May 13th, 2015
Comment posted by smolbep deleted Jan 23rd, 2016

Does the server have to be a server that has a connection to MLP, or is this just a kind of generalized list?

Journeyman
Group Admin

Pony-related server are preferable, but I see no reason to outright disallow alternate servers as of this time. If you have something, go ahead and volunteer it. All I ask of you is to submit a complete format.

Name: Hollowworld or World of Altera
IP Address: minecraft.worldofaltera.co.uk:25565
World Type: Roleplay/Creative
Description: It is a roleplay server with it's own lore and an active playerbase. You can get on the server without being whitelisted, but you cannot interact with other players, nor edit the world. You have to provide traditional whitelist details, basic info on your first character, and a 400-1000 word story about a day in the life of your character, and if you pass, you will be added as a full member of the server. It's useful to set up a character profile to keep details and inventory straight. They have a creative server for testing an idea for a build.

Name: Equestrian Realm

IP Address: Check website for details.

World Type: Roleplay/Survival

Description: Set in the realm of Dresenia, a continent several thousand miles away from the Equestrian mainland. Roleplay in the streets of the capital, Purple Oak, or in the port of Shadyville. Build yourself a home as you train to become a knight of the realm in the citadel of Lastwatch, or, if you truly wish to test your metal, head out onto the frontier and create your own adventure in full survival mode.

Other: The server is currently being revamped, so the player count is low and things are a little disorganised, but that will change as things return to normal.
You are free to explore the world at your leisure, but full access to classes and other perks will require registration on the server website. This is where you will design and present your OC to the community.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10