Communist Party of Equestria 137 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Fellow comrades, it has come to my attention that this group has come to a complete standstill. I think we need to change that, that is why we should start posting subliminal, recruitment and propaganda on stories and in other groups.

I am searching for a site that will allow us to create poster images we can post. If anyone has any ideas on what else we can do, or if they want to help in the search for a design website, reply to this thread.

We must expand comrades, for we will become stronger and will have a greater influence on this site.
Hail the motherland! Hail the union!

You mean we where not responsible for this becoming featured? :derpytongue2: And here I thought that was part of our cunning plan.

A few things comrade. Firstly, I had no idea this was on, I was never informed in my notifications. And secondly, we need more than just stories to convert the capitalist scum into communists, we need propaganda all over the site. That's why I'm proposing that we create posts and threads in all possible groups.

That said, I think the story was very successful as I read the many positive comments and after I've posted this I was planning to read this. It just that their has been no activity in the group for a while and I believed that we should get things moving once more.

Well, first of all, there just isn't much going on around here, we're gonna need something to do. It won't help converting ponies on its own, but it will make it easier to get them to stay once we do. :twilightsmile: I suggest a demotivational poster thread since it will teach strategies to convey a message in a humorous way, also cus they can be funny. :pinkiehappy: Oh, and I got an idea just now, hang on. :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4