The Mysterious Mare Do Well 138 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello fellow members of MDW

As can probably tell from the title, this group needs a little more ump and updating to make it more presentable and recognizable. Here is where you can discuss what

So what are the things that you want to be added or improved on the group, and Why?

Here is my list for it (and not in any particular order):
1. Add a banner for the group: This is one of the things that I feel was lacking in this. Given that this appears to be the only group that is solely dedicated to Mare Do Well stories, I feel it needs some distinction to make it look appealing and unique. Perhaps some picture from deviantart would do?
2. Add folders for the group: As the list of MDW stories grows, we probably will eventually have to organize them in ways that would make it less of a chore searching through different stories. Especially if the stories have it where its different characters under the mask or if it focuses more on the episode the character came from than the character herself.
3. Add an introduction description for describing what exactly is in the group This above all else is one I feel this group is lacking compared to most of the other groups: a description about what the group is about. Is the group suppose to be for stories starring Mare-Do-Well? Is it suppose to be for stories where Mare-Do-Well is a character in general? Or is it just for stories that relates to Mare-Do-Well in some form or fashion?
This is something that needs to be considered, especially if we are to include the stories that criticizing the episode she came from or MDW herself, and sometimes it intertwines between the two. I wouldn't mind coming up with one, but I also would like to see the administrator's thoughts on this one first.

So what are your thoughts?

For folders I hope to make one folder where all of the deconstruction fics/accusation fics/revenge fics

If not that, then let it be acknowledged on the group's page that such fanfics are not allowed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2