The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,180 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
sgtnolisten
Group Admin

Never have been much for have multiple inactive threads lying around. So I was thinking of doing another purge.

But this time I am actually announcing the action instead of just doing it cause I realized how much of a dick move it may have been.:twilightblush:

Come Sunday, any forum that has been inactive since before October of last year will be deleted, exception being the "We got a banner" Thread due to the fact I want to continue to give credit where credit's due on Bright Heart's part (THANK YOU AGAIN BRIGHT HEART!!!:heart::heart::heart:).

If you need something from those forums, you have till then unless you can convince me to not purge a particular thread.

Ghost-091
Group Admin

We have barely a page of threads... There are forums out there that have 30+ pages, with 90% being inactive, and even then they may do a purge of anything inactive of over three years. I think this is slightly jumping the gun. We don't need the server space that badly.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

2722333 But, but, but- the clutter!:raritydespair:

the forum isnĀ“t full enought to warrent a purge if we had 10+ or so then yes but for one page? dont forget that a forum also archives stuff and if the Forum page is almost empty nobody will post anything thinking its dead.

Ghost-091
Group Admin

See 2722460's comment. He's right.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

2722460 FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

Fine...:ajsleepy:

Ghost-091
Group Admin

Since this is not going to happen, I see no reason to keep this open.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7