The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,181 members · 321 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have never done a thread before but I felt if you don't know about this you should. There's this girl in our community, I don't know her personally, but I still felt compelled to share this link and story with as many people as possible. Please check this like out I really don't want to type about a physically and emotionally abused person, who was abused by her drunk mother and ... I can't talk about this just check the link out...:ajsleepy:

Comment posted by nintendohero64 deleted May 28th, 2015

4416352 Don't worry I'm on it!

I want to help her. I 'REALLY', REALLY', 'REALLY' DO! :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

Unfortunately, my family is currently going through a crisis of our own. My sister's current boyfriend has turned out to be a huge jerk. To the point that my family had to take legal actions and get a restraining order for the asshole.

It's just been a crazy month for me and worst of all it doesn't show signs of slowing down anytime soon.

At this point and time, the only thing I can do for Keyframe is offer spiritual support.

DAMMIT! Now I feel like a bad person. I hate not being able to help more! :raritycry:

4419876 This is the only way I could help her too cause I can't give her money I thought I would make more people aware of her situation, it's the best I can do:twilightsmile: this is me trying to help even though I can't really, if that makes sense:pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5