Shipping 💖 9,742 members · 11,672 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey, I had an idea for a short story about a Griffon OC falling in love with a pony. Is shipping between cross-species alright

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. I was just curious, so please no flames.

I say.... go for it. Write that story.

Eight because I figured that I have seen many occasions being ponies and I figured why not a griffon oc or any other creature.

And this pony is a familaor pony...you could say she is very shy and has a tendency of saying "mmhmm" :moustache:

I know which pony you're talking about. It's Marble Pie. That mare needs more love anyway.

I agree, and that is why I asked because I know many ship other ponies with other ponies, but never do I see any stories featuring any ponies being shipped with other creatures such as Griffons. the close things I see are stories with Sandbar and Yona.

So I figured that I should a short story with Marble and a Griffon OC. Which Iim will begin at one point.

Is it alright that I introduce a second oc to the story to make it a threesome. I'll PM you what I come up with, as well what this oc does for like a character sheet.

Also, I like it if Marble speaks instead of what we got in the show.

Sounds interesting but I'm possibly just going to make it simply between my oc and Marble

Maybe in a side story for what I just sent you via PM. Queen Ly Macro can help with Marble and that griffon in anyway they want with her.

Maybe I'll think about it. If I di. A threesomenwirh anything else I'll think about using your ic and u will definalynmake sure to give you credit :)

But as I said, my short fic will only be my OC and Marble only

BTW your oc looks good :)

The one I sent ya via PM or the one for my profile pic?

ABSOLUTELY! GO FOR IT! WE NEED MORE GRIFFONS!!!

Interspecies ships are extremely common here, and as far as I can see, never been a problem

Cross-Species ships are fun as hell. When I saw Sandbar and Yona get together I was excited beyond words about it. Plus, I think that also happened with ocellus and smolder near the end (another fun ship between a Griffon and a hippogriff). Gotta be okay if the show is playing into it in the later seasons. They saw potential.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16