The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,804 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I recently came up with an pony Oc. Its basically multi personality in an alicorn. A mad Unicorn trying to find out the secrets of Alicorns combines a unicorn an Pegasus together into one body. By means of magic fusing the bodies to be one. The process was successful combining their bodies how ever their minds were not. Now using an eye patch as a signal to show who's control they wander through the world trying to find a way to free them selves.

5808657 Wow, very intresting! Do they have a story?

Yup each of them.

Pegasus - Maelstrom Runner - is more open and rarely lies. He would tell a mare whether he thinks their cute or not even if they try and kill him for it. He grew up in a broken home with only his father who was a low level fighter. Mostly fighting in under ground matches.

Unicorn - Horizon Star grew up in Canterlot with a distant family. Rarely saw any family member's including his little sister. Had a talent for magic. He likes to keep to him self and normal does things on his own has a hard time sharing things.

If you mean a story for the Oc yes I have in the works. Although don't know if people will like it.

5808703 Cool! If you want, I could help proofread it? And maybe draw these characters?

Really? I'm not saying no. Just didnt think they were that interesting.

Well I have the story planed out if you want to hear it. Althought the ending may be a bit confusing.

5809000 Sure! PM me the details!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8