Mississippi Bronies 26 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59
Comment posted by Spunkadunk deleted Sep 23rd, 2013

1807319 "Wait, are we still in trouble?"
Princess Celestia smiles and returns my nuzzle, "Of course not." She looks to Chance, "Fighting Chance, correct? Your explosives were due, I remember you from the letter. As to this colt's methods, they will be pardoned since you saved the citizens of Ponyville."

((ARe you doing the canon char dialogue too?) btw this is intense, we should write something sometime.))

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

*Smiles and hands over the disarmed explosives*

((Maybe one day. Also, I'm might do them when I feel they become important.))

1807477((brb, gotta eat or piss, depends))

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

((TMI, but okay.))

1807508 *pegasi guard retrieves weapons and proceeds to crate them*
Celestia heads back to the chariot, "I apologize again, but I must go. I need to investigate whoever orchestrated these attacks, and what they were after."
"Orchestrated?" I scoffed, "You mean someone was controlling these wyrms? How do you know that?"
Celestia stops to look back, "Because those wyrms came with ponies."
With that, she is flown off.

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Well.....that escalated quckly.

1807732 *the party continues with those thoughts in our minds. Eventually three fillies called the Cutie Mark Crusaders attempted to recruit me due to my blank flank, but I say no due to the lack of logic in their conquests. A stallion named Big Macintosh seemed to hang around Chance, their calmness making them quick friends. The party ends high into the night.*
I wave goodbye to the others, "Weeeeell, better find some safe alley to sleep in." That was when Twilight blinked in front of me, "An alley? What about your parents?"
"I never had parents!" I happily reply,"I've sorta been wanderin' around, livin' off the land or doing odd jobs. Nice place here, I might even settle in a nice box."
Twilight rolls her eyes, "You're way too young to be alley-hopping. Tell you what. I have an extra bed at my treehouse, you can stay as long as you like!"
I am confused by her charitable act, and it shows, "Uh... sure... thanks." then I remember my explosive friend, "Wait, where are you gonna stay, Chance?"

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Ah'm no' sure yet......

"Do we have room for a quiet dude who causes no trouble?" I asked to everyone.
((literally have to sleep now))

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Ah could fin' an apartment.

((Though I may need to revise the rules, if you wanna use canon characters you should put them on the character list. Also, it seems you're wanting to write a story more then RP.))

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

*Sleeps on a bench*

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59