The Proofreader Group 4,264 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The title of the story is not set in stone! But I'm more focused on the chapters I have planned to post for the story

The story takes place in an alternate universe of the series 'your human and you' and instead of following the normal stories where a human character is taken in from a pony or survives the living nightmare known as the human fight pits. My character leaves Canterlot a mess while costing Luna and Celestia to rebuild the things he destroyed

Backstory:

Nightmare moon had heard tales when she was a mere foal about Massive humans with great feats of strength and height called 'Giants' they had lived peacefully among the races of Equuis until the three clan kings of the griffin clans and some few other races decided to hunt down and kill the Gentle giants out of fear of their abilities. Believing that these mythical creatures would aid in bringing enteral night she decided to summon one with the use of 'Old magic' and succeeded and in the critical moments of nightmare moon he betrayed her and helped the Elements. Turn her back
///

Now in the current in the first chapter, the Royal guards along with Luna's Lunar guards planned to raid this warehouse where they had been tipped off about humans and the only Giant. Either way, they made entry resulting in only one royal guard casualty. And a Giant living his life on the run and hiding from ponies.

How does this get fixed? : well if you couldn't tell the main six are pretty good at fixing problems peacefully most of the time but it won't help their efforts to make the Giant trust ponies when Human hunting ponies go into his home and try and take him back to the pits and to add insult to injury, from his time in the pits after his time in the pits his trust for ponies has tanked to non-existent.

If interested, please contact me! Or if this doesn't follow a rule for this group notify me immediately so I can fix the discrepancy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1