Ponies of War 1,399 members · 933 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Ok everyone, lets hear everyone out! What is everyone's gaming preferences?
(by that I mean what is your usual cycle of games that you play "currently")

For me, I seem to have gotten myself stuck to Soul Calibur 5 ever since it came out. Usually I also play Gears of war, Battlefield 3, and even MW3 (if I get bored of everything else, frankly (ive played that game out anyway))
I use xbox live, myself. I don't hate on PSN or anything, its just what i like to use more.

i play the hate you game

Hm....haven't heard of that one.
.....is that game like on the dreamcast or something? :rainbowhuh:

I've honestly become pretty bored with all of my games lately. Even BF3 is getting there, idk. ME3's MP demo is fun to play, maybe I'll get that when it comes out.

Yeah one of my roommates downloaded the demo for ME3, and he really enjoyed it. Although most of the time he seemed really irritated while he was playing it. :applejackunsure:

Shrpsho0ter
Group Admin

Everyone's becoming bored of BF3 around me :applecry:

Instead of complaining about how repetitive it is, try using another class *cough cough Reapers cough cough*

the hate you game involves taking bronies and hating them

I swear i've heard of that game....
....Hey I remember! Its a Gameboy Advance game! Yeah, that sound right I think. :trollestia:

Don't fret because your favorite games aren't being played by everyone else! One buys a game for themselves, right? :raritywink:

I do use different classes -_- That's not the problem. I've been able to keep it interesting lately by using my 870 with Slugs again. Snipe people with it like I did in BC2.

246415 if i am to understand you wana play me? thats gay dood

I am shocked and offended that you would suggest such a thing.:fluttershysad:

I no longer own a gameboy advance anyway. :pinkiehappy:

248411 im still offended you want to play me

I suppose we will be offended at each other then!

(....is this the part where we brohoof and be done with this?)

I suppose this thread is interesting, I tend to play MW3 for the heck of it, BF3 when I get to it, Uhh, TF2...
That's it, bai

As of recently, I've gotten into the xbox live indie/arcade game section. I've been playing games like The Impossible game (and its level pack), Castle Miner Z, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Original Doom, and Castle Crashers. Much fun is to be had for cheaper prices than off the shelf games! :yay:

Is there anypony here that has played any of these games? If you haven't played any of these, you are missing out!

I don't have any of the games you stated before. :fluttershysad:
I don't even have an Xbox360.

Then what games do you play, regardless of what they are played on?

I haven't really put much thought into it.

Well, a play various types of games. I have Empire: Total War which is for a PC. It is a multiplayer strategy-based game. With various battles.
I also like Team Fortress 2, but I haven't gotten to play it in a long time because I don't have a mouse for the laptop. But there are others as well, those are the PC ones. The Wii ones... that's an easy one. Samurai Warriors 3; which is a hack and slash game.

I've been playing Mount and Blade Warband, and TF2.

Probably gonna get GTA V when it comes out.

285280 wow dude man up and teach that prick cloud a lesson dont let him treat you like dirt:pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

Nah, I don't want to give him the pleasure of knowing that he made somepony mad just by what he said.

Long story short: Obvious troll is obvious. :ajsmug:

299527 well i thinks he is abusing his power who agrees lets start a revoulution ggggrrrrrrrrr!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

As much as I don't think he has any power in most regards....

REVOLUTION!!! :flutterrage:

299825 woops thought he was le mod

fuck

Modern Warfare trilogy, Black Ops 1 & 2, Mass Effect Trilogy, and both Bioshock games. I mostly stick to the campaigns because I am a horrible multiplayer. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26