Slice of Life 1,463 members · 8,164 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
PleaseRemoveMe
Group Admin

Sorry for that notification spam, I don't know what went wrong:derpyderp1:... OK, that out of the way, I need a couple of contributors for the group, therefor, anyone now present will have contributor status, if there are any objections, comment. So the main issues is setting folders for the group, so the fics are nicely segregated and easy to find. I don't know what the folder categories should be, so please comment any ideas, it will be very helpful, and will be grateful. :twilightsmile:

Owlor
Group Contributor

Well, SoL is a genre that usually isn't "pure", it's often mixed-up with other genres. "Comedy" is a given, prolly should have a folder for "shipping" too, then maybe one for "sad/dark". And of course a "Normal" folder for pure SoL

PleaseRemoveMe
Group Admin

291126 Thanks for the tips. If that wouldn't be too much, would you please add a link to this group in the descriptions of your stories? Thanks again! :moustache:

Question: would friendshipping (i.e. no Romance tag, for the time being) qualify for the "Shipping" folder, or just the "Normal" folder?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4