GLITCH PRODUCTIONS 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
BenjosComixInc
Group Admin

A mysterious door that has a sign painted in red says I Do Not Enter I. A figure that looks like a jester walks towards the door along with other figures.

...............................................................................................................................

For the first time ever

...............................................................................................................................

There seems to be five of them, one looking like a purple bunny, the other looking like a doll, the other looking like red ribbons, the other looking like a chess piece, and finally one looking like an art of shapes.

The most amazing circus

The jester slowly walks up to the door, reaching for the door nob. She lays her hand on the nob, ready to open it.

Is coming to Equestria

She opens the door, revealing a vortex of many colors. A portal that goes into the unknown...

The Amazing

DIGATAL

EQUESTRIA

Coming Soon During February

Interesting! I'll be patiently waiting with glee! 😊

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2