Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is a fic that I want to work on for next year. If anyone has some ideas and quotes for this upcoming story that you want to share, let me know.

Note: This does NOT involve Equestria Ninjas.

Summary: An artifact known as the "Tablet of Order and Chaos" is shattered, causing problems with multiple realities. Madame Web and Princess Celestia calls on Amethyst Majesty, Mane 6, and 4 versions of Spider-Man from 4 realities to assist them in bringing the realities back into balance.

Team Spidey — Spider-Man, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack
Team Noir — Spider-Man Noir, Rarity, and Amethyst Majesty
Team 2099 — Spider-Man 2099, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy
Team Ultimate — (Symbiote Suit) Spider-Man, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie

Interesting. Though for Symbiote Suit Spider-Man is he as aggressive as the other versions of him?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Not really. Not aggressive as the other versions like from the Spider-Man 2 game and the Spider-Man 3 movie just to name a few.

Oh by the way, I should make references from Spider-Man media like the pointing finger meme and the Bully Maguire dance, just to name a few.

Hopefully, mama Miggy* actually works with others and not bosses everyone else and jeopardizes the mission.

*= Spider-Man 2099. That’s my insult nickname for him since I saw Across the Spider verse . I think I’ll have Night Shine call him that

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

(Current) Spider-Man: I’m going to say it, here's mud in your eye!

Sandman angrily shouted and retreated.

(Current) Spider-Man: (sarcasticly) Oh c’mon, don’t leave me here. This place is kind of scary.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

We can use that joke and other jokes from the game as a reference for the Equestria Ninja fics.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Enter Electro

Ultimate Spider-Man: Alright, focus. The magic rock’s gotta be here somewhere.

Pinkie: Uh-oh! My Pinkie Senses are tingling.

Rainbow: What is it, Pinkie?

Pinkie: I know where the rock is! Follow me!

Ultimate Spider-Man: Wait a minute. Did you just say…

Pinkie and Rainbow ran quickly towards the power plant.

Ultimate Spider-Man: You know what, never mind.

Ultimate Spider-Man web-slinged his way to the power plant and caught up with the two Rainboom girls as they meet a man full of electricity all over his body.

Electro: Aww, if it isn’t the Spectacular Spider-Schmuck. And it looks like you brought some new friends to play with.

Ultimate Spider-Man: Oh dude, pants. Nobody wants to see your junk.

Rainbow: (covers her eyes) You can say that again.

Pinkie held up a censor bar on Electro’s crotch.

Electro: Keep laughin’ punks. See what I found? What do you think happens if I use it?

Ultimate Spider-Man: Uhh… interest rates go down.

Pinkie: (chuckles) Good one.

Electro: YES! It’s like all of my powers are totally unleashed. - now I can absorb ALL this energy! ENERGY WITHOUT LIMIT!

Ultimate Spider-Man: And yet, still no pants.

Funny with Electro needing to be censored

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10