Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

Rihona: You dare side with them!?! The very species that murdered our mother!

Versallia: I don’t blame them all for Mother’s death! But now you’re using it as an excuse to attack them! But that’s what you’ve been waiting for for years. You don’t think I don’t know about those attempts on boaters and fishermen? Mother never wanted this!

I'd imagine Rihona calling her sister a fool for believing peace when there is no place for it in war

So the Young Ninjas are gonna need to be able to breathe underwater to rescue Silverstream. But how do they do it?

They could wear a new breathing mask created by Donnie with help from the Utrom and the Atlanteans from ...(I don’t know what they would call the DC superhero universe.) The masks themselves would be enough to breathe, but they would also be given wetsuits.

Or...

Versallia uses her magic to give the Young Ninjas underwater breathing capabilities.

Which one do you prefer?

Also, the Young Ninjas would use the Turtle-Sub, but it has been upgraded with some Atlantean technology, provided by Arthur and Mera.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The first choice.

Hey Amethyst, I thought on how to open the story.

It opens with the Ninjas, Mane 6 and allies in Equestria, on a train heading to Mount Aris. They’ve jest spent the week visiting the other kingdoms.

When they arrive they see Mount Aris restored and meet up with Queen Novo and here family. And have an encounter with an untrusting General Storm Surge.

So what do you think. I know I don’t have any quotes, but this is a start.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That’s great. I created a few quotes for the opening just a month ago.

On a bright morning in Equestria, Princess Twilight and her friends were in the Castle of Friendship getting their bags ready until they heard somepony knocking on the door.

“I'll get it!” Pinkie called and opened the door to see the Ninjas and their pals from the human world.

Pinkie happily gasped, “Leo, Donnie, Mikey, Raph, Casey, April, Keno, Karai, Shini, what are you all doing here?”

That’s all I got. So, what do you think?

That’s good. Here are some quotes.
Also, I change my mind, the group are heading to Mount Aris first, for a Summit meeting.

Donnie: We’re here because Twilight invited us to the Summit meeting at Mount Aris, remember?

Pinkie: Oh yeah.

Twilight: Glad you guys could come.

Leo: Thanks for inviting us.

Twilight: Actually, it was the rulers that invited you. They wanted your presence there for some reason.

Mikey: Well, whatever the reason, I’m gonna enjoy the trip.

Raph: Until he embarrass us in front of the leaders.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Summit? Like the Equestrian Council of Nations?

Yeah. The leaders of the other nations, Thorax, Ember, Rutherford, and the others. You wanted them to come to earth in this story. So the summit would be the best way to bring them in, and Queen Novo and the Hippogriffs are representing them this time. Plus, the reason they wanted the turtles is because they want to ask them if they could arrange a trip to New York, after hearing the stories from the students.

So what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That will be great because the leaders of other Equestrian nations can take notes and learn the human world’s customs, traditions, and how humans live their normal lives. But, General Storm Surge has sinister plans for the heroes after encountering them.

Storm tries to flood Ponyville, but fails, thanks to the ninjas. He gets arrested, and his pearl gets confiscated. But Storm escapes by stowing with the others to the human world and flees to the ocean unseen by everyone. Which he then meets Rihona, who escapes her prison cell.

Rihona: Storm Surge will be a great ruler, with me as his Queen!

I could also imagine Raph jumping into the flood to save the ponies, just like M’Baku did in Wakanda Forever

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Those are some great ideas, my friend.

Here’s Versallia warning the turtles about Rihona’s impending attack.

The turtles, Rainbooms, allies and Equestria Delegates were all sitting in the park by the lake.

Thorax: I’d like to thank you turtles for arranging this trip.

Novo: Yes, it is nice to see the world Silverstream has talked about. And I’m starting to appreciate this new body.

Leo: You’re very welcome.

Just then, April put her hand on her head, which could only mean one thing.

April: Guys, we got incoming.

The ninjas got up and ready. Just then the water from the lake began to move on its own. It moved around and formed a ball in front of everyone. The turtles drew their weapons ready but once the water dispersed, it was revealed to be the High mag of Atlantis, Versallia.

Ninjas: Versallia!?

Versallia: Great Hamato Clan.

April approached Versallia and hugged her.

April: It’s good to see you again.

Versallia: I wish it was under better circumstances.

Ember: Hold on, who’s the fish woman?

Versallia: Greetings, I am Versallia, High Mage of the Kingdom of Atlantis. (She gets introduced to the delegates and bows to them.) It’s an honour to be in the presence of royalty like yourself.

Celestia: It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.

Sunset: Versallia, what’s wrong?

Versallia: I’ve come to warn you of an impending attack. Rihona has escaped.

Ninjas: What?!

Versallia: Rihona escaped and teamed up with an unknown water breather. They’ve managed to overthrow Atlantis.

Raph: What about Alim?

Versallia: They’ve captured him and locked him up. They’re intending to flood and invade your world

Leo: Who is this partner?

Versallia: I heard he went by... Storm Surge.

Ninjas, Novo: STORM SURGE!?!?.

Novo: That’s impossible, Storm Surge should be in a cell back at Mount Aris.

Donnie: It’s possible that he escaped and stowed away with us when we left Equestria.

Versallia: Great Hamato Clan, both our worlds are in danger.

And that’s that. I thought that April and Versallia would develop a friendship during their time in Rise of the Young Ninjas.

Hope you like it.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65