Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 111 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 111
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who remembers Big Time Rush’s movie, Big Time Movie?

I remember it, and if need help remembering, it's actually on Youtube...

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cool. I was thinking that Dr. Drakken could be the main villain in my fic as well as Shego. Kim and Ron will also be there to track down their enemies with a little help from Fun Time Rush.

NOTE: The Ninjas and Allies will not be there in my fic.

So I guess Diamond Glow will have a crush on Kim, only to be heartbroken when he finds out Kim and Ron are an item. This takes place during Kim Possible season four, right?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. It will be right before Season 4. So, it will be one week or one month after the What's The Sitch fic.

But it takes place after... So the Drama.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got a summary for the fic, Fun Time Movie.

Fun Time Rush heads to London for their first big world tour but instead get mixed up in a mission with Team Possible to save the world. When their bags switched at the airport, they inadvertently gain possession of a fearsome device that in the wrong hands could destroy the world. The guys must tap into their inner spy as their adventure finds them driving exotic cars and jumping out of helicopters while trying to make it to their first world tour concert on time. Hot on their trail are Duff Killigan, Shego, Dr. Drakken and his henchmen, who wants his precious device back.

Draken: (Pressing a button with the word, "Jam," repeatedly), Jam button... jam button... I love my jam button.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Shego and Diamond Glow

Diamond Glow: Oh hello, pretty lady. What’s your name?

Shego: The name’s Shego.

Diamond Glow: Cool name. Hey uh, you wanna hang out with me later on? You know, just the two of us?

Shego then blasts at Diamond. Diamond ducks, shrieks then runs.

Golden Rock: We can get through this, as long as we, stay out of trouble.

A black car then drives up and stops next to Golden Rock and Shelly. The car window rolls down revealing a British Agent.

Woman over the radio: Take them out.

British Agent: Tea Time!

Then shoots two trans darts at Rock and Shelly, and the two fall down and pass out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In the airport, Virtue grabs the backpack that had the device while Shego grabbed the backpack that has Virtue’s clothes.

Shego: (uses her earpiece as Dr. Drakken calls her) What?

Dr. Drakken: (in comms) Well, did you get it?

Hey Amethyst, I got some more quotes for the Fun Time Movie. I know the Turtles and Rainbooms aren’t in it, but they should at least get a mention...

FTR, Kim and Ron were sitting on a bench. The Beatle had just been stolen and it looked hopeless.

Beryl: Okay, let's go over our options.

Diamond: We could go to the London police, but they’ll arrest us. (Takes a wanted poster with their picture on it off the wall and crumbles it up.)

Tempo: We could go to MI6, but they’ll interrogate us, and, or torture us.

Diamond: Can’t we call the Turtles and Rainbooms, they dealt with stuff like this.

Beryl: I’ve tried that, but they're busy with major stuff in New York—something about dragons, and owls.

Mind Tempo: Well, we’re ultimately doomed.

What do you think Amethyst? I’ve put in a reference to the upcoming fic, Magic in Manhattan, which according to Wildcard, is happening after, What’s the Sitch. I thought the FTR Movie would happen at the same time.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. That makes perfect sense. And why were Kim and Ron in London?

Well, it just so happens that Kim’s cheerleading team won free concert tickets to see Fun Time Rush from a cheerleading contest. However, the evil Dr. Drakken is hatching another plan to take over the world with the use of his latest invention called the Beatle and plans to test his invention at London.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

After the girls pranked Snips and Snails and left the park, Sunset

“What's wrong, Pinkie?” Sunset asked.

Pinkie sadly explained, “Well… I appreciate that we're working together as a team, but… I can't do this anymore.”

“WHAT?!” The Rainbooms said in unison, feeling surprised.

“But why?” Sunset questioned her motive.

“Well, it's just that I love to pull pranks for fun, not to prove who's superior.”

Twilight replied, “Oh c'mon, Pinkie. FTR insulted us that we're not tough enough to beat them in their own game. Plus, they defeated Rarity earlier.”

Rainbow agreed, “I agree, which is why we are going to beat the boys together and rub it in their faces. Then later on, it's every girl for themselves.”

“Oh ho ho, those boys are SO going down!” Sunset added.

“Let's do this!” Rainbow shouted as the rest of her friends nodded except Pinkie.

“Yay!” Fluttershy softly cheered while the rest of the Rainbooms were leaving and Fluttershy picked up a box with a skunk inside and informed them, “I'm going to return this as well.”

Pinkie announced, “Um, you girls go on ahead without me. I'm going to get some ice cream and need some to think.”

“Okay, be careful,” Sunset reminded her before she and the rest of the Rainbooms exited the park.

Pinkie sat down on the bench and felt upset about the prank war while eating a cupcake from her back pocket. Then, Cheese Sandwich arrived at the park and saw Pinkie feeling sad.

“Looks like you're not a happy mood today. Your name's Pinkie Pie, right? We go to CHS together.”

Pinkie looked up to see Cheese Sandwich with a smile on his face. She replied, “Yeah. I guess you can say I'm feeling under the weather today.”

“Talk to me. What's the matter?” Cheese asked her.

After the Prank war

The turtles, along with the allies, which also included Zack, Caitlin, Gabby, Buffy, Chaplin, Angel and Carter.

Mikey: Pinkie Cheese tied? Well that’s a twist.

Zack: So that means boys and girls tie as well.

Caitlin: The girls definitely would’ve won.

Zack: No way!

Leo: Alright, that’s enough you two. We will not going in that direction.

And that’s all I got so far. Maybe someone will put a Kick me sign on another person’s back as they leave.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

In the next Fun Time Pranks fic, Cranky will be the one to get the "Slap Me" sign attached to his butt after getting glued in a ventilation duct by the CMC. That’s going to be payback for putting the teens in detention.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe in one of Jeb’s future fics, I can have Fun Time Rush sing a song alongside Sapphire Night.

Song For You

[Sapphire Night]
Waking up from another day, and I'm feeling so insa-ane
'Cause ever since I saw your face
I got it tattooed on my brain-ain-ain

[Mind Tempo & Sapphire Night]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me

[Beryl Fury]
What I gotta do to get you into my life?
I could be your bad boy, or baby, I could be nice
I would give you all the stars
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Cloudburst and Diamond Glow]
There's a million pretty girls all over
But they got nothing on you-ou
Been all around the world and no one gets me like
The way you do-o
Baby, I thought that you should know
None of the rest are even close
But you know this song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night (with Mind Tempo)]
Now I got your attention, babe
There's some things I need to say-ay
Like you're the one that I dream about
It's on my mind like every day-ay
(Every day)

[Mind Tempo and Sapphire Night (with Cloudburst)]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me
(So, tell me)

[Beryl Fury, Mind Tempo and Diamond Glow]
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
Got my head up in the clouds and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself and I don't want to share
Where you want to go? 'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night]
Now, one in a million, so baby what are the odds
A million miles away but I know this is my song
You know you got the right girl, with the right muscle
Keep you real thin, but won't knock the hustle
I don't want you to want to me, no, I don't want to be wondering
If you want to be with me when the skies get to thundering
I still want my heart fluttering every day without a shadow of a doubt
Baby, all you gotta say is

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Beryl Fury and Diamond Glow (with Sapphire Night)]
(This song's for you-ou)
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
(This song's for you-ou)
Got my head up in the clouds
(This song's for you)
and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself
(This song's for you)
and I don't want to share
Where you want to go?
(This song's for you)
'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I know where I can put the lyrics for Song For You. I can put it for a new fic that features Beryl meeting Shining Star’s parents. Plus, Sapphire and Wallflower can go on their one-year anniversary date and it will be based on Big Time Double Date. Of course, the song was used for Big Time Cartoon, but I am not doing that fic based on that said episode.

Meeting the parents, that’s a big step.

Hey Amethyst, still doing that Fun Time Guru fic? Well, here’s something for it. And I think Sandlewood should play Budah Bob’s role.

The guys were chased by an angry Golden Rock into Canterlot Park, where the boys climbed a big tree.

Golden: AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! GET DOWN HERE, get down here right now!!!!

Diamond: Not until you chillax.

Golden: OH I AM CHILLAX! (Golden begins looking around for something.) I’m looking for a pointed stick.

Cloudburst: Oh, there’s one over there.

Beryl, Diamond, Tempo: CLOUDBURST!

Golden Rock approaches the stick and grabs it, waving it at the boys. Just then Sandalwood approaches them.

FTR: Sandalwood, help!

Sandalwood then uses his hand and pinches Golden’s shoulder. Golden immediately stops yelling. Sandalwood then grabs Golden’s head and turns it left.

Golden: What was that?

Sandalwood: Special shoulder pinch. Then I realigned your shoulders.

Golden: I feel so, so...

Sandalwood: Calm. Focus on what matters, not what angers.

Golden Rock looks back up to the boys.

Golden: I must write a new song for the (insert series name here) soundtrack. I’ll call you if I need vocals.

Golden Rock leaves, leaving the boys stunned as they climbed down. Sandalwood was about to leave when the boys stopped him.

Cloudburst: You just saved our lives.

Tempo: And that quote, was that Budah, or...

Sandalwood: Fortune Cookie.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ve been wondering who would take Buddha Bob’s role when I first started writing FTR fics, but this is great. I love it. Thank you very much!

You’re welcome.

Here’s something for Fun Time Guru

Shelly, Beryl, Golden and the producers were listening to Golden’s hippie song for the soundtrack.

Producer: Golden Rock, that song’s gonna make the top ten...

Golden: Thank you.

Producer: Top ten reasons to Barf! (Producers laugh)

Golden: That’s a little harsh.

Producers: It’s gonna be a hit, it’s gonna be on the charts, you know why... (insert insult here)

Golden: What?

Producer: What was it, a commercial for earplugs? (Producers laugh)

Golden: What!

Producer: You know what, I smell grammy... and my grammy’s been dead for ten years. (Laughing)

Just then steam began to come out of Golden’s ears, which got everyone worried.

Golden: AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!

The producers run out as Golden chases them out in a blind rage.

Golden: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY MUSIC LIKE THAT, even if it was the worst song ever!

Shelly: Luckily, that wasn’t those weren't the real producers.

Golden: Huh?

Just then the producer came back.

Beryl: Thanks again, Cheese.

The producer, who was actually wearing a mask, was revealed to be Cheese Sandwich.

Cheese: You’re welcome. (Cheese leaves)

Beryl: We hired Cheese to insult you to make you hateful and talented again. (Beryl and Shelly fist bump). The actual producers will be here in two hours.

Golden: Then get the dogs down here, because we got a TV soundtrack to produce. (Golden puts on his shades.). AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

So, what do you think? I left that one blank because, in the BTR episode, it had a poop reference, so thought that was a bit too mature, still can’t believe they got away with that back then.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I understand that you left a blank for the second joke but we can figure something out. Plus, I am planning on the Rainbooms to sing a song alongside FTR for Shining Star’s TV show. Plus, it will be added on that said show’s soundtrack. But nonetheless, that was great and hilarious. Thank you, my friend.

After I am done with writing that fic, I am going to write another FTR fic called Fun Time Girl Group. Which girl band is stepping up against FTR? The answer: Dazzlings.

In that case, things are gonna get awkward, when Beryl sees his Ex.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Eeyup.

I also want to write another FTR fic called Fun Time Songwriters. It will take place after Fun Time Guru and before Fun Time Girl Group. How else did BTR figure out writing their next song from the episode, Big Time Girl Group?

Golden Rock turns to see FTR looking at him, with big smiles on their faces.

Golden Rock: What are you idiots so happy about? (FTR continues to smile.) Stop, it’s creeping me out.

FTR: WE WANT TO WRITE A SONG!

Golden Rock: Well girls, you’re better at music, than your ninjitsu. (Golden fake fighting while laughing, but then stops to see the girls glaring at him. The girls then got out their weapons.) I’m gonna run now.

Golden Rock runs away, with the Rainbooms chasing him. FTR and Shelly just stood there and watched.

Cloudburst: Should we do something?

Beryl: We will... eventually.

Golden runs past screaming, while the girls chase him.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Ah, yes. I remember that scene. Imagine the Rainbooms and/or Turtles and their Allies seeing FTR with big smiles on their faces.

Rainbooms/Turtles/Young Ninjas/Allies: What are you idiots so happy about? (FTR continues to smile.) Stop, it’s creeping us out.

Or better yet, Raph or any other character can use that quote when they see Mikey or Pinkie smile.

Raph: What are you so happy about? (Pinkie/Mikey continues to smile.) Stop it, it’s creeping me out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I can definitely use that after the two bands sing the song, which is for the ending.

Something for Fun Time Guru

Diamond Glow was sitting on a bench, looking all sick-like.

Watermelody: Wow Diamond, you look terrible.

Diamond: It’s Tempo, he’s zapping away my swagger. Along with Rarity’s.

Watermelody: How bad does Rarity have it?

In Rarity’s home, Rarity was laying on her faint cough, wearing only a fluffy bathrobe, her hair was a mess and she looked a bit pale. Sweetie-Belle was also in the room.

And that’s all I got. I wanted to add more, but I lost my train of thought. So that’s how I think lack of swagger would affect Rarity. What do you think?

Some quotes for Fun Time Movie, when Virtue is captured by Drakken and Shego.

Virtue: Why do you follow him, he’s clearly an idiot.

Shego: None of your business, little girl.

Virtue: I get it... it’s because you like him.

Shego: DO NOT!

Virtue: Yes you do, why else would you constantly stick around him and not ditch him.

Shego: RRRR, BE QUIET YOU BRAT!!!

So what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hahahahahaha. That was great. A foreshadowing of Drakken and Shego being a couple before the series finale of Kim Possible.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Too hard to draw his hair, but I did find a base for Chief Stablemaker.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for the Halloween fic. Remember Big Time Halloween? Well, I want to work on a new Fun Time Rush fic based on the episode.

The story takes place in an alternate universe where normal people and ghosts live side by side happily and peacefully. Mr. Doodle who is a ghost tells the story about the life of supernatural people in Canterlot City.

The Turtles will be in their monster personas from Season 5, but I’m not so sure about the Rainbooms though.

Fun Time Rush

• Beryl Fury - Werewolf
  • Cloudburst - Frankenstein’s monster
  • Diamond Glow - Vampire
  • Mind Tempo - Zombie

Ninja Turtles

• Leo - Mummy
  • Mikey - Werewolf
  • Raph - Vampire
  • Donnie - Dr. Frankenstein

Rainbooms

• Sunset - ?
  • Twilight - ?
  • Rainbow - ?
  • Applejack - ?
  • Rarity - ?
  • Pinkie - ?
  • Fluttershy - ?
  • Spike - ?

I don't know? But maybe look on TMNTony and Bozzerkazooers artworks of them for inspiration.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Thanks for the tip.

Here’s an idea for near the end of Fun Time Movie

FTR were walking along after their concert, when Beryl’s phone, which he got back from the hotel after it was charged up, started to ring.

Beryl: Hello?

On the other side was Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: Beryl, we’re sorry we didn’t get your message, we were busy with...

Beryl: It’s okay Sunset. We kinda got it sorted here.

Here's a little something for Fun Time Movie

Computer Voice: Moon alignment, T-Minus, One hour.

Virtue: Dude, what are you going to do with the moon?

Dr Kraken: It's a genius plan, little girl. You see...

But before Draken could say anything else... Gemini literally stuffed a sock into Draken's mouth.

Gemini: Ah, ah, ah, if there's one thing I learned from watching Drakens many failed plots on Kim Possible, never reveal your evil plans before you implement them. But there's nothing like a good ticking clock to spice things up.

Draken then spits the sock out.

Draken: Uh, was this sock clean.

Gemini: Don't worry, it was clean... ish.

Draken: Well, if you need me, I'm going to brush my teeth for a few hours.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I started working on Fun Time Pranks 2. Need to figure out the teams for Teens vs. Adults. You are welcome to add suggestions to the teams if you want.

Teens

• Ninja Turtles (Leo, Donnie, Mikey, Raph)
  • Allies (Casey, April, Zach, Caitlyn, Carter, Angel, Keno)
  • Karai
  • Shini
  • Rainbooms (Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy)
  • CMC (Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo)
  • Shadowbolts (Sunny Flare, Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest, Sugarcoat)
  • Young Ninjas (Lancer, Ace, Logan Berrytown, Clover Bloom, Patch, Sweetheart, Melody, Half Note, and Sweet Note)
  • Spy Racers (Tony Toretto, Layla, Echo, Cisco, Frostee, Sissy)
  • Fun Time Rush (Beryl Fury, Diamond Glow, Mind Tempo, Cloudburst)
  • Virtue
  • Shining Star
  • Fleur De Lis
  • Watermelody
  • Cheese Sandwich
  • Feather Bangs
  • Flash Sentry
  • Micro Chips
  • Sandalwood
  • Diamond Tiara
  • Silver Spoon
  • Snips
  • Snails

Adults

• Gloria
  • Golden Rock
  • Shelly Shores
  • Celestia
  • Luna
  • Cadence
  • Shining Armor
  • Filthy Rich
  • Cranky Doodle
  • Ms. Nowhere
  • Agent Gary
  • Agent Julius
  • Bishop

I'm surprised Bishop is involved in this.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I want his friends to show Bishop what it is like to have fun.

I am not sure how the Kraang quotes go.

Bishop: Fun? What is this fun that you speak of?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Challenge

The teens stood face-to-face with Gloria with the two halves of the crown on her hands.

“Mom, I love you, but the day of pranks will happen!” Tempo stated.

“And I will be king!” Diamond called.

“No I am. I should've been King of Pranks!” Cloudburst replied.

Beryl said, “No, it's gonna be me this year.”

“And you can't keep track on what we do today. There's only one of you and seven of us,” Virtue explained, motioning her arms to point out that there were seven teens in the house.

Gloria told the teens, “Yeah, well, I’m not the only one who hates the day of pranks.”

Suddenly, the door was opened and more adults entered the house. There was Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Principal Cadence, Shining Armor, Cranky Doodle, Golden Rock, Shelly Shores, Bishop, and Filthy Rich.

Filthy Rich said, “I hate it.”

“It stinks!” Cranky Doodle shouted.

Golden Rock shouted, "Worst holiday ever."

Shelly informed the boy band, "FTR, we need you in the studio."

"Not running around playing idiotic pranks." Golden continued.

"And who do you think has to clean up your mess-o-mania?" Vice Principal Luna questioned them.

"Oh c'mon, it's not that big of a deal," Cloudburst commented as the adults glared daggers at him. Cloudburst sheepishly continued, "I'll shut my mouth for now."

Filthy Rich told them, "Your last day of pranks cost my company $24,000 in damages and $17,000 in pie-filling."

"So now it looks like you guys are outnumbered," Gloria smirked.

Virtue said, "Well it looks like you guys are old-numbered."

"Come again?" The adults asked.

"Don't you guys remember what it's like to have fun and be a kid?" Pinkie asked them.

Golden answered, "Oh I know how to have fun; I just choose not to have it."

"I'll have you know I can still do the mid-air sky-high split kick like I did when I was on cheer squad," Gloria remembered.

"Wait, that was you?" Principal Cadence asked and Gloria nodded. "Aw man, no wonder I lost to you back in my old cheerleading days. I totally forgot about it. But, that was very impressive."

Gloria appreciated the comment and Cheese Sandwich spoke up, "Hang on. Why are you and Shining Armor doing here? Haven't seen you guys appear in the last day of pranks."

Shining Armor explained, "Principal Celestia called us yesterday that you're going to pull another stunt like this..."

Principal Cadence continued, "And I can't have my students get involved with your shenanigans."

"And why are you here, Bishop?" Pinkie asked.

"I want to know the meaning of what you guys do for... fun."

"Really? That's it?" Cranky asked him while Bishop shrugged.

Virtue told the adults, "Well then prove that you're still a kid and join ye day of pranks."

Beryl announced, "Kids versus adults."

The teens told them in unison, "If you can handle it."

"You're on," The adults except Bishop replied.

"Do you guys want to read the rules?" Cheese offered the rulebook.

"Here's the only rule we need to know. When we win this stupid crown, I'm abolishing the day of pranks forever!

"So be it, mother." Tempo replied.

"Pranks commence in one hour. In for ye information, we are no longer outnumbered. Ye are," Diamond told them.

"Wait. Who's missing?" Golden asked.

I know it's already posted, but I was able to fix a few things.
*******************************************************************************************************************

During the Prank war

And the funny part, if Filthy Rich was shown in the rules by Shelly, and saw something that caught their attention, and he would hire either the Earth Protection Force, or actual Black Ops.

"We're not gonna give up!!" exclaimed Gloria.

"Yes, we are not too old to have fun!!" agreed Principle Cadence.

"But how can we even beat them!!" said Golden Rock.

"Yeah, none of us have actually read this, Prankington guy's stupid rules." said Shining Armor.

That's when Shelly showed up whilst reading the book whilst drinking a shake.

"I read the book," said Shelly whilst the other adults were surprised. "Pretty interesting rules in here."

She handed them the book, causing Filthy Rich, Bishop, Shining Armor, and Golden Rock to read the rules. Suddenly, the adults looked at one another with a smirk.

"Somebody get me a phone." said Filthy Rich in determination.

"I shall return shortly." said Bishop before opening a portal and walking through.

(That's when the kids and teens cornered the adults)

"The book of rules, states" said Cloudburst, whilst the others have pies in their hands "You must now accept the, pie of surrender, to your faces."

"Oh yeah, get ready for some pies, boy!!" said Mikey as they got the pies ready.

However, they noticed some of the adults smirking, which somehow got them worried.

"Uh, why are you looking at us like that?" said a worried Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, and where's Filthy Rich?" asked Virtue.

"And Bishop?" asked Casey.

That's when Bishop arrived via portal, and Filthy Ritch in...black ops getup?

"Right here." said Bishop, which surprised the kids.

"And pies to you, thanks to 'Lord Prankerton' approved, reinforcements." said Filthy Rich.

That's when the doors opened, revealing 3 soldiers walking through, as well as 3 familiar soldiers from New York as they regrouped with the adults, causing them, along with Bishop and Filthy, to hold slingshots filled with marshmallows and aimed it at them, shocking the kids.

"Those are..." began Beryl.

"Black Ops and EPF." finished Diamond.

"With Marshmallow..." began Beryl.

"Slingshots!!" finished Diamond.

"Now..." began Gloria.

"Who wants pie." finished Principle Celestia.

"I would." said a few, only to get elbow bumped by a few.

"Wait a minute, actual Black Ops soldiers?!" exclaimed Sunset Shimmer.

"With the EPF?!" exclaimed Donnie.

"You can't bring outsiders here!!" said Mikey.

"Mikey, we're outsiders!!" said Raph.

"Oh, right." muttered Mikey.

"And Miss Nowhere?!" exclaimed Twilight as she and the others were shocked to see them.

"Hi Gary, hi Julius!!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Hi." said the two guys at the same time, causing Ms. Nowhere to glare at them in order for them to keep quiet.

"What the heck are you even doing here?!" said April.

"Who are you?" said Cloudburst in confusion.

"I'm Ms. Nowhere. Part of the agency." replied Ms. Nowhere.

"Agency?" asked Diamond Glow.

"It's part of the Government's agency units."

"Oh boy." muttered Beryl Fury.

"Well, you can't bring Black Ops!!" said Rarity.

"Yeah, especially the EPF, since they have responsibilities." said Leo.

However, Pinkie and Cheese noticed most of Fun Time Rush wincing at that.

"Guys." said Pinkie Pie with a flexed eyebrow.

"Is there something you wanna tell us?" said Cheese, causing some to notice too.

That's when Shining Armor and Golden Rock pulled out the book and read it to them.

"Article 12, paragraph D, the Black Ops and Government agents are awesome addendum." began Golden Rock.

"Anyone can bring in any of those two groups if they wish, because they both are declared, awesome." finished Shining Armor.

Everyone gave FTR incredulous looks.

"Really?" said Sour Sweet.

"We thought it was funny!!" said Diamond Glow. "I mean who could actually hire, Black Ops!!"

"As well as Government soldiers!!" said Beryl Fury.

"I can." said Filthy Rich, "Especially since it's listed that they can be hired. Just...don't tell Diamond Tiara about this. She hasn't forgiven me for ruining her party the last time I did that."

"Especially when someone has ties to the EPF." said Bishop with a smirk.

"Okay," said Virtue, "But marshmallows and slingshots are not a prank."

This caused FTR to wince again, with Mikey saying, "Are you kidding me."

That's when Cadence and Gloria took the rulebook and read it to them.

"The Beryl amendment." began Gloria.

"Slop, wet, or mess, can be used to speed up the game, if dinner is called." finished Cadence.

"Are y'all kiddin' me!!" exclaimed Applejack.

Suddenly, Vice-Principle Luna pulled out what appeared to be canned ham. "Dinner time. We're having ham and Marshmallows."

*Don't know how to write the next scene*

"And you know, we do feel bad for you." said Cadence.

"So we're gonna have to give you a headstart." said Shining Armor as everyone got ready.

"Smoke bomb!!" shouted Mikey in panic and threw it to the ground, causing them to disappear, which shocked the adults.

Cranky looked at the rulebook and said, "Yep, says right here, they can use smoke bombs for quick escapes, but only once."

That's when the kids and the others quickly hid before splitting up.

"This is all your fault!!" said Sunset to FTR.

"Now because of you lot, they now have a big advantage!!" said Bonbon.

"How were we supposed to know that they were going to do that!!" said Cloudburst. "And we didn't think they'd actually find something useful in the book!!"

"Yeah well, now thanks to you, they can actually do that!!" said Lyra.

"Hey, you're the ones who told every kid, teen, and adult that you could trust, and us, about your adventures, so that's on you!!" said Beryl.

"Yeah," said Diamond, "And back then we didn't know the existence of mutants, aliens, other dimensional creatures!! Especially Equestrian magic, because a certain nerdy girl couldn't stop poking her nose into other people's business!!"

Twilight wince at that whilst the others were shocked by what he said, with both Cloudburst and Beryl looking at Diamond incredilously, especially since they know Twilight was still sensitive about it, with Beryl slapping the back of Diamond's head.

"Really?!" said Cloudburst.

"Well it's true!!" said Diamond.

"Quick, to Sugarcube Corner!!" said Rainbow in a panic, "We'll regroup there and plan our attack from there!!"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 111