Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 101 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 101
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here you can pitch ideas and quotes for my fic, Equestria Ninja Girls & Paw Patrol to the Rescue. To be quite honest, I have not worked on the fanfic for such a long time and I got an idea of how each two chapters will represent day and night in one day.

Plot summary: The Rainbooms got a band gig at Adventure Bay and they’re taking their ninja friends with them for an exciting, new, “pawesome” adventure. Along the way, they will rock out, meet some new friends, deal with some baddies, and rescue whoever needs help.

This picture down below is a new pup tag that I created for Spike. :raritystarry:

And this here is Spike with his new pup tag. :pinkiehappy:

Also, I do have ideas of how the Ninjas explore areas in Adventure Bay and meet other characters of the Paw Patrol show. However, it’s not just Fishface they have to deal with, the Ninjas will also have to face enemies of the Paw Patrol. The ninjas will have to use non-violent tactics to defeat them because this story is rated E for everyone.

Paw Patrol villains: Mayor Humdinger, Harold Humdinger, The Cheetah, the Kitten Catastrophe Crew, Ruff-Ruff Pack, Copycat, Ladybird, Duke of Flappington, Claw, Sweetie with Busby, and Sid Swashbuckle the Pirate with his pet dog, Arrby.

And of course, the Ninjas will meet other members of the Paw Patrol like Everest, Tracker, Rex, the pup twins Tuck and Ella, and the first cat member of the Paw Patrol, Wild.

I also want the Ninjas and Rainbooms to meet the Mer-pups and explore areas like the Dino Wilds, Barkingburg, and/or other locations. There’s just so many possibilities that I want to do with this upcoming story.

Plus, the Ninjas get to wear gear based on each themed episode of the Paw Patrol.

Tracker = Jungle Patrol
Everest = Snow Patrol
Sid the Swashbuckling Pirate and Arrby = Sea Patrol
Mer-Pups = Aqua Pups
Sweetie = Mission PAW
Duke Flappington = Sky Rescue
Claw = Rescue Knights
Copycat/Ladybird/Harold Humdinger/Mighty Twins = Mighty Pups
Rex = Dino Rescue
Wild the Cat/Rough Rough Pack = Moto Pups
Wild, Leo, Shade, and Rory = Cat Pack
The Cheetah (Mayor Humdinger’s cousin) = Race Rescue
Al = Big Truck Pups
Very large emergency situations = Ultimate Rescue

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here’s some ideas from Jebens1

Zach and Caitlyn meets Daring Danny X

Danny: (sees the X on Zach's shirt) No way! Your X looks just like mine! We're like X twins!

And speaking of Daring Danny X, and since Fishface is one of the villains, maybe he could trap Mikey, Zach, Casey, Rainbow, Color Kick, Rubble & Spike (they both share his skateboard) and Danny in his race. Danny will film it, while Rubble will call for help. Ryder and the Pups, with help from the Ninjas protect them from the traps.

Mikey: Oh, no! Not the aquarium?

Rainbow: An a aquarium?

Danny: What's so bad about an aquarium?

(Right after he said that, Fishface turned around hollered. Then a bunch of sharp-toothed fish began leaping out.)

Zach: Never mind.

(Everyone screamed.)

Danny: Wicked!

I'm thinking that Raph telling Ryder that Spike is the reason why they almost went over the bridge, making Spike upset.

Sad Spike

When their at Paw Patrol HQ, Spike will tell the pups that he still feels bad about what happened.

Skye: It's okay, Spike. We all make mistakes.

Marshall: Especially me.

(When Ryder calls the pups)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

As they all ran, Marshall tripped and went tumbling.

Spike: What the?

Marshall collided into Spike and they both rolled right into the other pups, bowling them over into a heap.

Marshall: See what I meant, Spike.

Spike: (dryly) Yeah...

Katie meets the Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Color Strikes

Katie: Whoa! You guys are turtles?!

Donnie: Yeah, we get that a lot.

Chase: These are our new friends from New York and Canterlot.

Rubble: That's Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey.

Mikey: What up.

Rocky: And that's April, Casey, Zach, and Caitlyn.

Chase: And this is Lip Sinker, Belle Harmony, Botanica, Hot Buns, Peach Cream, Pashionier, Color Kick, Lightning Crash, and Pinecone Shores.

Lucky: And I'm Lucky Shot.

Spike: And I'm Spike.

Kaite: Nice to meet you all.

Sky: Oh, and last but not least, their friends the-

Katie: The Rain-the Rain-the Rain?!

Spy: Exactly! The-

Katie: Rainbooms!

Pinkie: Hi there!

(Katie faints)

Rocky: Did we mention Katie's a big fan of you girls too?

Rainbow: I think we gathered that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Quotes created by me and Jebens1

The Ninjas and Rainbooms meet familiar faces

While the Ninjas were exploring around Adventure Bay, they saw their former band rivals turned good friends, Color Strikes, having lunch at Porter’s cafe.

Twilight: (sees Harmony Belle) Color Strikes?

Harmony: (sees Twilight Sparkle) Rainbooms?

Twilight and Harmony: (cheers) What are you guys doing here?

Sunset: We were just sightseeing around Adventure Bay. What about you and your band, the Color Strikes?

The Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Color Strikes meet Mayor Humdinger

When the Ninjas are taking a tour of Adventure Bay, they meet the mayor of Foggy Bottom.

Mayor Humdinger: (walks around with his kitty stroller with his pet kittens inside and sees the Ninjas) Oh, hello. You must be new here. Am I correct?

Sunset: Yes. And who are you suppose to be?

Mayor Humdinger: Why I am Mayor Humdinger, Mayor of Foggy Bottom.

Casey: (laughs)

Rainbow: (laughs) Foggy Bottom.

Mikey: (laughs) Wow. That’s the worst town name I’ve ever heard of. (resumes laughing)

The Rainbooms, Color Strikes, Ninjas, and Pups laughed.

Mayor Humdinger: (frowns) Very funny. So who are all of you ladies?

Rainbow: Duh, we're the Rainbooms!

Lip Sinker: And we're the Color Strikes.

Mayor Humdinger: Rain-booms? Color Strikes? (Laughs) And you thought Foggy Bottom was a silly name! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to. (Pushes past them)

Phasionier: Uh! How rude!

Rarity: Well, I never!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Pup-Fu

When Spike and the Ninjas are at Yumi’s barn, Ryder and the pups tell them about Pup-Fu.

Spike: So, do you pups know how to fight?

Chase: Yes, we do. It’s called Pup-Fu.

The Ninjas and Spike: Pup-Fu?

Marshall: Yep. It’s an ancient fighting style used by our kind.

Fluttershy: Wonderful.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good Mood

[Adam Levine]

You make me dance, yeah you, do
You got my heart beating rhythms when you move

[Sunset Shimmer]

Don't need no plans, feeling loose
Like there's a rainbow of magic next to you

[Twilight Sparkle and Leo]

When it's good, when it's bad, yeah, you got me
Not alone in this town 'cause you make me feel

Anytime that I call, you'll be ready
Anytime, anytime

[Fluttershy]

And when, I turn around, I see you there
You got a way to make a problem disappear

[Donnie and April]

Up to the clouds, I'm spinning around
And now you know why

[Adam Levine, Leo, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle]

'Cause no one in this world can make me feel loved
In the way that you do now

No, no one in this world can make me come down
When I'm in this so good, good mood now

[Everyone]

Woo-hoo

(Mikey: Ooh!)

Good mood

[Rainbow Dash]

Hop in my ride, don't you know, oh?
We got the sun always shinning wherever we go

[Casey]

Don't need no map, we just roll
Let the vibe give direction, take control

[Mikey and Pinkie Pie]

When it's good, when it's bad, yeah, you got me
Not alone in this town 'cause you make me feel

Anytime that I call, you'll be ready
Anytime, anytime

[Rarity]

And when, I turn around, I see you there
You got a way to make a problem disappear

[Applejack and Raph]

Up to the clouds, I'm spinning around
And now you know why

[Adam Levine, Leo, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle]

'Cause no one in this world can make me feel loved
In the way that you do now

No, no one in this world can make me come down
When I'm in this so good, good mood now

[Everyone]

Woo-hoo (Donnie: Yeah, ooh!)

Good mood

(Rarity: Oh-oh!)

Woo-hoo

[Leo]

You make me feel good (Twilight Sparkle: Oh!)

[Everyone]

Good mood

(Sunset Shimmer: Yeah, oh!)

[Adam Levine]

You make me in a good mood

Woo-hoo

[Mikey]

Yeah-yeah

[Raph]

Hey

(Fluttershy: Oh-oh-oh)

[Adam Levine]

You make me feel good) (Everyone: Woo-hoo!)

Woo-hoo, ooh

You make me feel good

[Everyone]

Woo-hoo

Good mood

(Adam Levine: You make me)

Woo-hoo

(Adam Levine: Woo!)

Good mood

Good mood

Be something for Spike to learn

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What do you mean by that? Do I have to give something for Spike to learn?

I mean Pup-Fu. If Spike can learn to do it

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I can have Marshall and the pups help Spike learn the ways of Pup-Fu.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I doubt that anyone would help me or give me ideas for the dialogue because they don’t know anything about the show or they’re not fans of the Paw Patrol.

Sorry about that. I sometimes have to rely on myself for story ideas too.

If this helps, say Fishface teams up with Humdinger, after the Ninjas and the Paw Patrol foil one of his schemes, and later betrays him in the end.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. But there's more to that than just betraying Humdinger. The idea that I have before the ending is that Fishface and the Paw Patrol's enemies want the golden key to Adventure Bay for themselves. Therefore, it's every villain for themselves. With the bad guys fighting for the key, it's up to the Paw Patrol and Equestria Ninjas to team up and round up the villains in the end. That's never been done before in any of our Equestria Ninja fanfics.

You're right. That would be interesting. Bet Fishface want's to melt down the key to get rich.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Bad guys fighting each other for some gold while the good guys just wait and watch until the situation escalates.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Ruff Ruff Pack getting confused

Dwayne: Did we do that?

Gasket and Hubcap: (shrugs)

Hubcap: I don’t know, but who cares. (mischievously smiles) Let’s use that to cause some trouble again.

Ruff Ruff Pack: (chants) Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!

The Ruff Ruff Pack followed the runaway barn animals as Fishface looked on from the bushes.

Fishface: Interesting. They didn’t know I freed the animals.

Fluttershy: Why did you pups let those animals loose? They could've gotten hurt?

Dwayne: Uh, we didn't.

Everyone: Huh?

Chase: What do you mean you didn't set them loose?

Hubcap: Those farm animals were already running loose before we showed up.

Gasket: Someone else must have done it, cause it wasn't us.

Dwayne: Huh? You know, I did smell something fishy when we past by there.

Mikey: You mean something suspicious?

Dwayne: No, I mean something smelled like fish.

Hubcap: Who cares!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good one. I’m not sure if I can ask this, but um… can I adapt some episodes from the show just like Wildcard planning to adapt Puppy Love and my Spy Racer fics please? I am thinking that my fic takes place between the start of Season 7 to the end of Season 8. And probably create some flashbacks from the Pup-Fu episode.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have not post anything in this thread for quite a long time. Anyway, once I am finished with the Paw Patrol fic, I want to do a sequel for the fic based on the new episode for Paw Patrol.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I found a Paw Patrol vehicle for Spike. So, which vehicle design looks good for him?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Or Spike can drive an ATV just like Ryder.

An ATV would be neat for Spike

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Maybe Lucky Shot can drive one of those vehicles that I posted earlier. Lucky Shot can get a second chance for making his mistakes back at the pet show incident when he got turned into a mutant.

Yeah I mean the Color Strikes have had their chance to redeem themselves during the holiday story

I really hope one of the chapters focuses on martial art training

Yeah, he could.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Yesterday, drawing the ATV that looks like Spike’s doghouse is difficult. I already drew the doghouse (based on a design I found in Deviantart), but it is pretty difficult to find a vehicle that will look like the front of the doghouse. But you know, some members of the Paw Patrol do not have doghouses that transform into vehicles.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I drew Lucky Shot with the Paw Patrol pup tag. I will upload it to DeviantArt once I am finished drawing the female Viper Kai senseis.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Plus, I have an idea! Instead of an ATV, Spike can either one of these vehicles as his own Paw Patrol vehicle. The main color will be purple and side color is green.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished drawing Spike’s doghouse. It’s not the best, but it will do for now. The left side has the door opened and the right side has the door closed.

Has the right color scheme for Spike for sure

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finally finished drawing Spike’s Paw Patroller. He can use his vehicle not only for Paw Patrol stories, but for Spy Racers and future stories as well. It is based on Apple Bloom’s derby kart from the MLP:FiM Season 6 episode, The Cart Before the Ponies, but with some modifications that I designed.

Plus, I updated the appearance of Spike’s doghouse.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hi Jeb, I have come up with some quotes that ties in to your quotes.

Back at the Lookout, Ryder and Fluttershy were playing frisbee with the Paw Patrol except Spike. Skye noticed him sitting down on the grass with his head down and she decided to check on him.

“Hi Spike. Why the long face?” Skye asked.

Spike sighed, “I feel bad about what happened at the bus earlier. I let my instincts get in the way because of that squirrel and now all of my friends got mad at me because of my foolishness. I should've just stayed home and let Twilight’s parents take care of me while my friends go out.”

Skye put her paw on his shoulder, “It's okay, Spike. We all make mistakes.”

Marshall ran by and chimed in, “Yeah, especially me, of course.”

Then, Ryder got a call from his E-pad. “Excuse me for a moment, Fluttershy.” She nodded and Ryder picked up his pad and answered the call from Farmers Al and Yumi. “Hi Farmer Al and Yumi. What seems to be the problem?”

Farmer Al said, “Our farm animals have gone missing, Ryder.”

“Can you help us find them please?” Farmer Al pleaded.

Ryder replied, “Don't worry, Al and Yumi. We'll find your farm animals for you.”

Suddenly, Ryder got another call from a friend of his. “Excuse me one second,” Ryder answered another call. “Hey Wild and Danny. What's up?”

“Yo Ryder, Danny X was going to do this big trick on the road, but then all of a sudden, I saw a stampede of farm animals heading towards Adventure Bay and the Ruff-Ruff Pack is leading the charge.”

Farmer Al chimed in, “So that's where all of our farm animals went.”

Farmer Yumi requested, “Ryder, can you please rescue all of our farm animals before they cause a panic in Adventure Bay.”

“You got it, Yumi. We'll round up the farm animals for you. No job is too big, no pup is too small.” Ryder contacted the Paw Patrol. “Paw Patrol, to the Moto HQ.”

The Paw Patrol responded, “Ryder needs us!”

“C'mon Spike, let's go,” Marshall told him.

“Where are we going?” Spike asked.

Rocky answered, “To Moto HQ.”

“Moto HQ? You have another building?” Spike said.

Fluttershy requested, “Ryder, can the rest of my friends help too? They know how to help.”

“Sure thing, Fluttershy. We can use some extra help.”

“Yay!” Fluttershy cheered and called the rest of her friends from her phone.

As the pups all ran to the Moto HQ, Spike then saw a cat running alongside him who wore the same tag as the Paw Patrol. Spike asked, “Are you a member of the Paw Patrol?”

“Why yes I am. My name is Wild. What's your name?”

“Spike.”

“Nice to meet you, Spike.”

As they all entered the entrance, Marshall tripped and went tumbling.

Spike noticed Marshall, “What the?”

Marshall collided into Spike and they both rolled right into Wild and the other pups, bowling them over into a heap.

“Now that was a fun trip.” Marshall joked and the rest of the Paw Patrol except Spike. Marshall told him, “See what I meant, Spike.”

Spike dryly replied, “Yeah...”

While the elevator lifted the pups up to the top floor, the Paw Patrol were all suit up and ready to go except for Spike. Fluttershy and Ryder entered Moto HQ.

“The view from up here is amazing,” Fluttershy complimented. “You can see Adventure Bay from here.”

Ryder chuckled, “Thanks Fluttershy. Robo-pup and I built it as a secondary base.”

Fluttershy complimented, “Sweet.”

The Paw Patrol, Turtles, Rainbooms, Casey, and April arrived from the elevator and stepped forward while Spike looked on.

Chase called, “Paw Patrol ready for action. Ryder, sir.”

Rainbow chined in, “Don't forget about us. We're heroes too.”

“Thanks for hurrying, everyone. We got ourselves a stampede today,” Ryder pressed a button on his E-pad. ‘The Ruff-Ruff Pack is somehow leading the stampede of farm animals. Which means the Ruff-Ruff Pack could be causing trouble again. Sp for this mission, I'll deputize…”

And those are my quotes. Obviously, Ryder will pick Chase first, but I am not sure which pup will Ryder pick next for the mission and which of the Ninjas will help out too. What do you think?

Well, Applejack can join in, she's a farmer. And the April can track the Ruff Ruff pack with her ESP, but will detect something familiar, which unknown to them is Fishface. The other Ninjas that can join in could be Donnie, Leo, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Sunset.

As for the Pups, Sky can join in, Rocky, and Wild of course. And say the Ruff Ruff Pack will get in danger and Spike saves them with Wild's help.

The rest of the Ninjas and Pups can show up as backup.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I have one idea for Applejack.

The train was heading towards the station but a small herd of cows were in the way.

Applejack requested, “Skye, drop me off at the train station. There’s a small herd of cows down there.”

“You got it, AJ.” Skye barked and flew her chopper down to the train station.

After they get close to the train, Applejack jumped off and landed on the front of the train until she used her magical strength to stop the train. The train stopped and the small herd of cows were safe.

Maybe the Ruff Ruff Pack, while running from a bull, will accidentally fall off a cliff.

Hubcap looked ahead and saw they were running straight toward a cliff! He dug his paws in the ground and quickliy skidded to a stop. "Few!" He sighed, but then Gasket to bumb into him, followed by Dwayne, causing all three of them to fall screaming off the edge.

Spike saw that and gasped. He ran over to cliff and looked down. Dwayne was clinging to a branch while Gasket and Hubcap were clinging to him.

"HELP!" They all cried.

"Hang on!" Spike called.

"What does it look like we're doing?!" Hubcap snapped.

Spike looked around before he spotted Wild and Applejack rushed over to them.

Spike reached the Pack and held out his paws, "Grab on!" He said to Dwayne, only for Dwayne to grab hold of his body, squeezing him, "Not what I meant, but okay. "He called up to Wild Cat, "Pull us up!"

Wild Cat backed up his motorcycle, slowly pulling Spike and the Ruff Ruff Pack up and back onto the ground.

Gasket sighed in relief, "We're safe!"

"You saved us!" Dwayne hugged Spike.

"Don't mention it," Spike said, feeling squished.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was great. Plus, I know how the bull chases the Ruff-Ruff Pack.

While the Ruff-Ruff Pack continued leading the charge, one of the horses kicked the motorcycles onto each other until they were splattered by a bucket of red paint that was used for Danny X’s stunt. And that’s when the bull sees the Ruff-Ruff Pack and chases after them because of the red paint.

Here's an idea for Fishface's motives, that he'll reveal to Mikey, Casey, Rainbow, Zach, Scootaloo, Danny X, Rubble, and Spike when he traps them in his dangerous race.

He plans to steal something in Adventure Bay, and causing trouble, even briefly teaming up with some of the villains, to keep the Ninjas and Paw Patrol out of his way, but is foild every time.

And after each team up, the villains all wonder what he wants and find out it's the key to Adventure Bay, which is made of solid gold, which will lead up to the villain free for all key-grab that you're playing.

Dwayne: Gross!

Hubcap: Oh great! Now we're covered in paint!

Gasket: Um, that's not our only problem...

Hubcap: What do you mean? (Gasket pointed at the bull that was now charging at them!) Oh.

Ruff Ruff Pack: Aaaahhhhh!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea, Jeb. I never thought of that.

“We round up the farm animals, Ryder.” Leo informed him.

“Good job, everyone,” Ryder confirmed.

Then Skye alerted Ryder, “Ryder, come in.”

“What is it, Skye?”

“I found one more animal that needs to be rounded up. And it's chasing after the Ruff-Ruff Pack.”

The Ruff-Ruff Pack shouted, “HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!”

“Good. That'll teach them a lesson,” Raph quipped before April punched him on the arm. “Ow! What was that for?”

“Do you have their location?” Sunset questioned.

Applejack answered, “Yeah, they're heading towards a cliff. And they're going to fall if they don't realize where they're heading.”

While Applejack and Skye sent the coordinates to Ryder, Fluttershy gasped, “Those poor pups.”

Ryder contacted and assured them, “Don't worry, you two. We'll rescue them.”

“We're on our way,” Leo confirmed.

Say, here's an idea for the next chapter. Humdinger is jealous that Mayor Goodway got the Rainbooms to preform for the parade and his cats were turned down, while he's pouting, Fishface appears and says that if the Rainbooms had no instruments, then they wouldn't be able to preform, so Humdinger has the Catastrophe Crew steal the instruments, unaware that Fishface is using him as another distraction.

Fishface tries to steal the key again, but the Mayor's niece and nephew, Julia and Julius, who are there to peek at the key see him and get a picture of him on their phones and run away. Fishface chases them but then they trick him into going into a delivery truck and lock him.

When everyone confronts Humdinger, he says that they won't believe him, eventually he says that a giant fish told him to, which the Ninjas will realize who he's talking about, especially when Julia and Julius tell them about a giant fish they locked in a truck, but when they show them, the truck has left.

Later, Fishface escapes from the truck angry that his plan was foild again.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. What about Fishface kidnapping Danny X, Zack, Rubble, and their friends? Could that be in the next chapter or in a future chapter for my Paw Patrol fic?

Maybe the chapter after that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 101