Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 318 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 318

I made a form for us to share Ideas and Quotes for your Spy Racers fics.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m thinking that we can use the “Ghost of the Jungle” quote from the TMNT 2007 movie in the Rio storyline. Like either Angel or one of Rafaela’s bandits will say it.

These quotes are for the chapter, An Angel and Echo out of Nowhere

Angel: I’m like a ghost in the jungle.

OR

Rafaela’s bandit: I think it’s the ghost of the jungle.

Ms. Nowhere: What? There’s no such thing as ghosts.

(Me: Really? Because the Turtles fought a ghost before. I think his name was Ho-Chan.)

I think the goon and Ms Nowhere say it first then, Angel says it when she takes out the goon.

Then she does this to Nowhere, as she's climbing out of the quicksand.

Angel stared in shock and disbelief, before she admitted, "Gabby was right, you are a machine!" Then she suddenly thought of something and smirked, "But you wanna know the thing about machines?"

"What?!" Nowhere asked.

Then before she knew it, Angel socked Ms Nowhere right in the face, knocking her out cold. "They break!" Angel sneered and pushed Nowhere with her foot back into the quicksand. And for good measure, she shoved her in deeper.

"Good punch!" Echo said impressed.

"Good trap," Angel replied, and raced the two shared a hi-five.

Here's an quick idea.

Since Blade has his hockey stick, this takes place after Shell Shock, right? If so, then he's already adopted Permafrost. So maybe have one of the ninjas ask how she's doing.

Mikey: By the way Blade, I've been meaning to ask. How's Permafrost doing?

Blade: She's doing wonderfully. Really settling in and getting much better. Plus, Melody's practically fawning over her.

Mikey: Aaawww, that's sweet.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good morming, my friend. I’m looking to draw two new characters for Equestria Ninjas/Equestria Ninja Girls. Both of them are from TMNT to be exact. The first character is Aska and she can definitely appear in either the G4 Universe or G5 Universe. The second character is Wesley Knight. But here’s a twist, I want to make Wesley Knight a badass female who can rival with Ms. Nowhere. So, I got a question to ask, which of your artwork bases can I use to start my two drawings?

Aska - A ninja girl seeking to open her own dojo to train people around the world in the ways of a ninja. Aska is an original character (created by Takemasa Miyoshi) who made her first and only appearance in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Super NES game). She was inspired and originally intended to be Mitsu from the movie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III.

Wesley Knight - A soldier/secret agent of the U.S. government and leader of the special elite force known as Dark Water. Wesley is also the former supervisor of agent Alex Winter.

I guess for Aska, you can use my April fan design. And for Wesley, you can use my recently uploaded Hun design.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. I’ll draw the male version of Wesley Knight if I’m going to use the uploaded Hun design. For now, I’ll use the Abigail Finn design for the genderbend Wesley Knight.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Actually, scratch that genderbend idea. I got a better idea. I’ll use the Hun design for the male Wesley Knight while I use the Abigail Finn design for a new OC as Wesley’s sister.

Let me just say, if you're using that character, maybe change the design a bit. Like maybe give her trousers.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I will change her design. That’s what I’m planning on because Equestria Ninjas/Equestria Ninja Girls is for "good boys and girls".

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So here is how I see The Knights making their debut.

Enter Palindrome and the Knights

Ms. Nowhere: (from the computer footage) I'd sleep with one eye open if I were with you. (punches the camera)

Julius: I wouldn't want to be you right now.

The door was suddenly opened and a tall figure entered the room.

Palindrome: The name's Palindrome.

Gary and Julius were literally shocked as they stood up.

Julius: (gasps)

Gary: Oh, my. This is quite an honor. (shakes Palindrome’s hand)

Julius: (quietly) Play it cool, Julius. (slides in) I'm your biggest fan!

Palindrome: Then you must know why they call me Palindrome.

Julius: Because you always put fugitives right back where they started.

Gary and Julius: In jail!

Palindrome: That's right. And this time, that fugitive is Ms. Nowhere. I'm bringing her back in, and you two are gonna help me. However, since Ms. Nowhere has a large group full of teenaged criminals, I'm bringing some friends of mine to join me on this mission.

Then, two more agents dressed in military gear entered the room.

Gary: No way. You guys are…

Wesley and Kaylee: The Knights.

Wesley Knight: Wesley Knight.

Kaylee Knight: Kaylee Knight.

Wesley and Kaylee: (salutes in unison) Reporting for duty.

Gary: This. Is. Awesome.

Julius: Am I dreaming right now? This feels like I'm gonna faint right now.

Palindrome: Saddle up, donkeys. The chicken's flown the coop.

Gary and Julius: Bawk, bawk.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which pony base can I use for Aska. I already made a cutie mark for her.

Now that is beyond awesome, Amethyst!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I do have an idea that you might like. After Palindrome, Julius, Gary, and the Knights arrived at Ms. Nowhere’s safe house, Palindrome and the Knights fight against a couple of Ninjas and Racers while the rest ran to the Hauler. Palindrome and Leo fight each other based on a scene from the movie, G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Palindrome: (points his gun right at Leo) I'm a lot faster than you, Leo.

Leo: You sure about that, Palindrome?

Palindrome: (looks down to see Leo’s katana near his chest) You gosh darn ninjas.

So yeah, it needs work. If you have any compromising ideas, please let me know.

I think it's good.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

We haven’t use this thread for quite a while now. Anyway, for Spy Racers: Mexico, Gabby and Fun Time Rush can sing this song as Tony and Layla were having a romantic moment together at the party at the end of the story (Season 4, Episode 8).

I like it. I'd imagine that the Turtles would be annoyed to see them again. As the band 'thinks' their rivals.

In Rise Of The Young Ninjas, I'll use that Fun Time Rush scene after Logan's audition. Afterwards, the band try to one up them in heroes but end up in trouble and have to be bailed out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. 4-man team vs. 4-man team rivalry. To be clear, Fun Time Rush are not bad guys, they’re just good guys who are associated with the Foot Clan since the Turtles are with the Hamato Clan. The rivalry is based on skill and talent, no super powers needed.

Reason why Fun Time Rush is in Mexico is because they are doing charity work and putting on a musical show for charity.

Remember in that Fun Time Rush Christmas fic, two OCs that I came up with, Golden Rock and Shelly Shores, they’re based on Gustavo and Kelly from Big Time Rush, but I can’t figure out which bases I can use to draw them.

What about the video game clerk from "A Fine Line" and Vinette.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Dale Pa'ya

[Gabby]
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra
Ahora baila, baila, baila, baila, baila
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra

[Ice Score & Beryl Fury]
Tell me what you're thinking and I'll give you it all
Dime lo que quieras y te doy el mundo
Luces violetas
I really wanna vibe with you, yeah
Lo que te paso, dejalo atras
Quedate a mi lado, baby, ya veras
Let go, come on, let me show you
I'm gon' say I told you so

[Diamond Glow]
Yeah there's something in the air tonight, I can feel it
Mood is right, right in between us
(Gabby and Fun Time Rush: Ayy, ayy, ayy
Ayy, ayy, ayy)
Yeah there's something in the air tonight, I can feel it
Mood is right, right in between us
(Gabby and Fun Time Rush: Ayy, ayy, ayy
Ayy, ayy, ayy)

[Gabby]
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra

[Silver Note]
There's something in the air tonight (Gabby and Fun Time Rush: Tonight)
Air tonight (Gabby and Fun Time Rush: Tonight)
There's something in the air tonight (Gabby and Fun Time Rush: Tonight)

[Beryl Fury, Silver Note & Ice Score]
Baila, baila más
I want you in my life
I need you in my life
Esta noche
Baila, baila más
I miss you in my life
I need you in my life
Esta noche

[Gabby]
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Dale pa' allá
Ahora pa' acá
Para 'tra 'tra 'tra

According to Derpibooru, the guy from "A Fine Line" is called Meal Ticket.

https://derpibooru.org/tags/meal+ticket

And Vignette is the villain from Rollercoaster of Friendship.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don't know where I can put Vignette or Meal Ticket in any of my fics except yours. I have not add them into my fics yet. If you got some ideas for those two characters, let me know.

I can imagine Vignette Valencia being mind-controlled by Raphaella until she redeems herself and becomes an ally. Let’s see how she feels about being trapped by Raphaella’s mind-control perfume.

Meal Ticket can be the beach guy from Lilo and Stitch whose scoop or scoops of ice cream always falls.

I meant you could use them as bases for your ocs.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh okay. I thought you were asking me about how the two characters are going to appear in any of our stories.

I just realized something interesting about Frostee's voice actor Luke Youngblood, he's actually British. He played Sid in Galavant and he was also in Harry Potter.

Here's some guest stars for Mexico.

Bebop and Rocksteady, Carter, Angel, Burne Thompson, Sapphire Night, and Wallflower.

Sapphire and Wallflower can drive Turtle Taxi.

And for Nacho and Rollie's race, Sapphire can sing this...

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sweet. The Ninjas call their allies for help because they’re on the run. Now how are they going to appear? I know! All of the guest stars can lift the Hauler up as the Ninjas are stuck inside.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea. I got an OC that Shashi can pair up with. Amethyst’s sister, Sky Slash.

The quotes between Shashi and Adagio, it’ll be like a brother and sister talk. Shashi is an only child.

I guess. Next time they meet in Homecoming, he can reveal that he joined her clan. And he can still be the one who zaps Kelso before Bishop takes him away.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea of how Shashi met Sky. Sky Slash escaped her father’s headquarters through a secret tunnel passage within the compound after Amethyst abandoned her years ago. Kind of like Xu Xialing’s origin from Shang-Chi. From there, she moved to Tokyo, but she couldn't find a place to stay until she stumbled across a bunch of thugs. Mutant thugs to be exact. She never seen anything like them until Shashi came along and helped her escape. Shashi told Sky Slash that he found a place to stay at. They arrived at an abandoned building and Sky Slash decided that she wanted to create her own fighting club and bar. An empire of her own since Sky’s father does not allow her to train with the men of the Purple Nightmares. She will call it, the Golden Tigers Club.

(This is for EQNG and the Legend of the Purple Nightmares.)

When Amethyst and the Ninjas arrive at the club, they meet Shashi again and his girlfriend. Amethyst’s sister, Sky Slash. When Shashi told them that he and Sky are running the fight club, they will be shocked.

Raph told them, “Are you nuts? That’s illegal.”

You know what, I admit that this is hard to come up with their relationship. With him and Sky hosting the fight club, it may slowly turn Shashi back into a villain. And we don't want that.

So, if that doesn’t work, I guess I can go with your original plan and I also have to edit my old fic. Adagio will tell Beryl that he’s a nice guy and looks out for her, but it’s just that she loves someone else and that person is none other than Shashi.

I’m sorry Jeb, please forgive me. This is too hard for me to decide. Coming up with ideas for a story of my own is hard, but if I have a friend like you and Darth, then it will be much easier.

Maybe my old fic was a bust and it was a waste of time because I did not plan it out smoothly as I hope just like those bad movies everyone watched on TV or streaming platforms. Now, I just do not know the fate of Beryl’s father, Silver Strike/Cyber Soldier. I don’t know how Beryl’s father will reunite with his family again and I don’t even know if he will appear in the Fast Forward fic. I just want Beryl to be happy and be reunited with his adopted family.)

I'm sure you'll figure it out. You just gotta have more faith in yourself. I know how you feel, it's hard for me to come up with quotes on my own too.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got it! Adagio and Beryl had been dating for quite some time after the battle from Rise of the New Warrior, they will break up because both of them have been seeing a different person of their interest, even though they didn't kiss yet. It will not be personal for them but it's the best possible way for Beryl and Adagio to move forward and remain friends.

Also, I found the perfect base for a new OC based on Jo Taylor from Big Time Rush. However, I am also going to change the logo on her shirt and find a name for my OC. If you have some ideas for it, let me know.

What about Shining Stage?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I was going for Shining Star or Star Shine, but that is also a good option.

Her logo will be a gold star and in front is a film roll.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished creating my new OC, Shining Star, and her cutie mark.

Good drawing!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you, my friend.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tell me if this is correct. It’s for Spy Racers: Mexico. The Dazzlings are wearing hoodies from the Rainbow Rocks movie to avoid attention from the authorities.

The Break Up

Adagio hide in the alleyway, avoiding the police while Beryl followed her.

Beryl Fury: Adagio, what is going on? Why are the cops after you?

Adagio Dazzle: Beryl, I don't have much time left, but there is something I have to say to you first. (with tears in her eyes) Beryl, you are such a nice guy and it was fun dating you. But, my heart is telling me that I have feelings for someone else. So, I'm breaking up with you. It's not personal, it's just something I have to do.

Beryl Fury: (with tears in his eyes) Of course, Adagio. I truly understand you.

Adagio Dazzle: So, you're not mad at me?

Beryl Fury: No. I may be sad about the break up, but I am happy for you. In fact, there is another girl that I have feelings for too.

Adagio Dazzle: Oh, well that's nice.

Beryl Fury: Yeah, so… can we still be friends?

That's good. But I think Adagio doesn't know she has feelings for Shashi yet until the time they've spent together in South Pacific.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, okay then. I guess I'll save it for either Homecoming or South Pacific.

I'd go with South Pacific, that's when Shashi returns.

If I make a suggestion. Because (and I don't mean to offend anybody,) who knows how long it'll be till South Pacific will be up.

What if Adagio and Berryl break up before S.R: Mexico?

They meet up again and it becomes awkward, which the others notice...

Tony: Adagio, what's up?

Adagio: Because that's my ex.

Spy Racers: YOUR EX!!!!

Then we go to a flashback on the day they broke up.

Flashback
Adagio: Beryl, listen. You're a great guy, and it's been wonderful dating you. But now... I don't know. I just don't feel a special connection anymore.

Beryl: Adagio... I feel the same way. And lately, I've been finding myself feeling attracted to this new girl, Shining Star.

Adagio: Well then, you should go for her.

Beryl: Thanks. But, I just want you to know that I'm happy to have you as a friend.

Adagio: Yeah, same here.

So, what do you guys think? I'm just putting out ideas here. Hope it's helpful at least.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Great idea, Tagg. Let me correct your quotes.

Tony: Is everything all right Adagio?

Echo: Do you know this guy?

Adagio: (sighs) Yes. This guy right here is Beryl Fury. He is…my ex-boyfriend.

Spy Racers: YOUR EX?!

Adagio: (nods)

Beryl Fury: Yeah. It's a long story.

Great change. But I've got another idea. Fun Time Rush is a well-known and famous band, so what if they already know who Beryl is (or at least heard of him), and Echo is secretly one of those fan girls.

Echo: Oh my goodness it's Fun Time Rush!... (Looks to see everyone staring at her,) ...not that I'm a total fangirl or anything, just that I've hear about you guys online... (Nervous chuckle).

Thought that might be funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 318