Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 315 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 315
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

Hey Amethyst, I have an idea for our EQNG/Scooby-Doo/WWE story. And it's a Teen Titan

Why? Did I catch you at a bad time?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Don’t want to add anymore crossover characters in the story.

No, it's a reference to Teen Titans. My bad, forgot to add that part. Sorry.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Mother and Daughter Talk

Rarity: Well… umm… wh-whenever I’m near Amethyst… I get this strange feeling all through my body. It’s like my brain can’t handle him, and everything turns upside down.

Cookie Crumbles: Ah, I know what you’re talking about, dear. You’re in love with him.

Rarity: What?

Cookie Crumbles: It’s just like those fairytale books you read when you were at Sweetie’s age.

Not sure what happens next with their conversation, but that’s all I got. So what do you think? Feel free to reply with your own set of quotes.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh… okay. What is it about?

It's a reference to Cyborg's fight against Atlas. When he gives more than a Hundred Percent.

Mother’s advice, everyone needs them, even when they won’t admit it.

Cookie crumbles: It reminds me of when I met your father. We were around your sister’s age and, yeah we disliked each other at first but then… (She then notices her daughter was gone.) Still at that phase where they see their parents kissing as gross.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Haha, that’s a good one, my friend.

Blade Swipe is the one giving it the extra percent. Want the transcript? Again, sorry about that typo. My dad had me run an errand.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Let’s see how the reference plays out.

(Blade Swipe grabbed the bear's claw and strained against it weight. He saw it's claw inches away from giving him a matching scar)
Raph: COME ON, BLADE!
Rainbow Dash: YOU CAN DO IT!
(Pinkie led a chant that got the crowd cheering for Blade Swipe, then he looked at his gemstone necklace and remember his daughter)
Blade Swipe: (Straining) I... Won't lose.
(Struggling back to his feet, Blade Swipe used the Bear's own strength against him and slammed him against the cage)
Blade Swipe: I fought too many enemies to lose some oversized throw rug. Beside... Your big, but I fought bigger!

Thanks. Thor reference too much?

Your big. Fought bigger.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, okay. That’ll work.

Thanks. Later, bud.

Hey A, you doing better bud?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I feel better, my friend.

Good. Hey, if want we could make the Scooby Doo story a tribute like with the Mighty Morphin story

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Who should we pay tribute to?

Well, your WWE star that passed.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah, you’re right. How is that going to work?

Well, we write the story and at the end you put 'In Memory of' in the author's note.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. But, I was also thinking that the “fireflies” will lit up during an entrance.

Okay, that could work

I didn't have ideas on it right now. I mainly just comment to see if your doing better.

Work second, friendship first.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Anyway, gotta go now. See ya.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m pretty sure this is what I imagined when Rarity went to yoga class in my fic.

I’m gonna have to disagree with you, dude. I’d imagine her in something similar to what either Sunset or Rainbow Dash wore when they did yoga.

At least something not so revealing.

Maybe something like this...

You know, in human form.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I can imagine Rarity’s body from the picture I posted with the yoga attire from the pic that you posted. I can definitely use that for my fic.

I don’t mind the body, just not a fan of the outfit. A little too... revealing.

But it’s your story, you do you.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I understand, my friend. :twilightsmile:

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is a reference from Gravity Falls.

Pinkie told Rarity, “Romance is like gum. Once it’s lost its flavor, you just cram another one in.”

Very well said.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Amethyst Majesty’s POV

Today was the annual CHS marathon. First time participating there. I took off my jacket and then removing his shirt before I hung onto a tree branch and started doing pull-ups.

Unbeknowst to me was Rarity staring in shock at my chiseled body.

"Stay calm, Rarity. So what if he has an amazing body, it doesn't mean I need to go gaga over him. It's just Amethyst warming up for the marathon. Yeah, that’'s it." Rarity thought while fighting off a nose bleed.

Applejack: Uh, Rarity? Are you okay?

Rarity: Umm… (grabs a tissue and wipes off the blood off her face)

Pinkie Pie: (notices Rarity looking right at me; Pinkie looked back and forth repeatedly until she starts to get an idea)

I know we seen these kind of anime tropes before, but I thought this would be funny to add in my fic. So, what do you think?

Yep, Rarity can’t look away

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for Amethyst and Rarity’s walk around the city for their date. The background music will be from Robin Hood.

And when they go to karaoke. They can sing this song together.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I do have an OC to pair up with Fluttershy. His name is Wylde Heart.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 315