Amethystverse 16 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 315 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 315
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Taking it slow for Amethyst is a great option.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I haven’t touch on Out of the Shadows for quite a while now and I got some ideas for the story.

• Nightmare Rarity suggests Shadow King to pay a visit to Dr. Stockman.
  • After Amethyst is free, he challenges the mind-controlled Rarity to a duel. She accepts and their duel takes place in Madisoat Square Garden (a parody of Madison Square Garden). The crowd is filled with Sombra’s mind-controlled citizens and the Ninjas. The ring announcer will be Pinkie Pie and the referee will be Fugitoid. Pinkie will also serve as commentator (wearing a cowgirl hat) and joining her will be Mikey and Spot.
  • Nightmare Rarity’s attire is similar to Diamante Elegante, but the color scheme is black and purple with blue diamonds, and her robe will look like Charlotte Flair’s robe.
  • Sombra was sent flying out of the arena by the Ninjas’ friendship blast, causing the scepter to be destroyed. As a result, a shockwave of magic was released to restore everything to normal and everyone does not remember what happened (a reference to Ladybug using her Lucky Charm to repair all the damage from a crisis and heal those who are hurt by villains or their own powers in an instant).
  • Sombra wakes up in the middle of an island (the same island from Spring Breakdown) and retreats back to Equestria to heal.
  • In an epilogue, months after the incident, two chamber pods were opened up in Stockman’s lab and inside were clones of Nightmare Rarity and the Shadow King. This will lead into my upcoming fic between Equestria Ninjas and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2021 TV Series).

I still need to figure out how Solid Stone and the Ninjas work together to defeat the Shadow King until he is defeated. Sombra is disgusted that the Shadow King is defeated by the heroes, including his father. So, Sombra decides to take matter into his own hands by releasing himself from the scepter and sends them back home. Sombra retreats along with Nightmare Rarity and the demonized Diamond Dogs.

Hold on, I'm confused, if Rarity is freed first, then how could Amethyst challenge her to a duel if she’s mind controlled?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You know what, forget about Rarity being freed first. Amethyst will be the one to free her to pay for his evil persona’s mistake.

Also, I got the perfect theme music for the Shadow King and his faction when they make their entrance.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Agreed. I look forward to the other idea you’ll come up with for Amethyst and Rarity for the Legend of the Purple Nightmares fic.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is for my fic, The Majesty’s Arrival.

Everyone in CHS including me participated in a marathon event that happens every year. Ms. Cheerilee blew the air horn and we all ran. The marathon started from the school to the park to the mall to the amphitheater and then back to the school as the finishing point.

Minutes later, I was a few miles away to the school to finish the marathon until I saw Rarity agonizing in pain, holding her right ankle.

Rarity: (cries in pain)

Amethyst: (reaches up to her) Are you alright, Rarity?

Rarity: My ankle! It hurts!

Amethyst: Seems like you sprang your ankle.

Rarity: (nods)

Amethyst: Well, since you’re not able to continue, let me carry you to the finish line.

Rarity: Really?

Amethyst: (blushes) Yeah. I just hate leaving my friends behind.

Aww, that’s sweet of Amethyst to help her. It looks like Rarity could use a nice foot rub when this marathon is over.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You know you can reply with your own set of quotes for my romance fic if you want.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Fall Formal Invitation

The next day, I was at the dojo using a new item that my senseis installed to practice my climbing skills. Sweet Bolt came by and watched me use the new item until I was done. I landed down and saw Sweet Bolt, “Oh, hey, Sweet Bolt. Check out the new pegboard. It is a great upper body workout.”

“Oh, so that's what that thing's for,” Sweet Bolt noted. “Wisecrack's been drying his sweaty socks on it.”

I began to realize the smell of the pegs and she was right. “Oh, I knew these pegs smelled feety.” I got over it eventually and resumed my training.

Sweet Bolt asked, “So, Amethyst, do you want to hang out with us tonight?”

“Yeah, sure, what do you guys want to do?”

“I was thinking that you and my friends can swing by to the Fall Formal or something,” Sweet Bolt answered as I fell down. “Amethyst, are you okay?”

I got up, “Yeah, uh, I'm fine. But I am not going to the dance.”

“Why not?” Sweet Bolt wondered.

I answered, “Because I don't have tuxedos and I can't dance.”

Sweet Bolt gasped, “Excuse me?!”

“I'm sorry, Sweet Bolt. But that's the truth.”

While Sweet Bolt rolled her eyes, Bright Idea entered the dojo while Zap Jam followed, dancing his way into the dojo.

“Hey,” Bright Idea greeted.

I pointed out, “They probably don't have anything to do tonight.”

Bright Idea replied, “Actually, my friend and I are going to the Fall Formal tonight.”

“What? Really? You guys are planning to go to the Fall Formal?” Sweet Bolt asked.

Zap Jam answered, “Yep. And when we wear out tuxs, the girls will definitely ask us to be our date.”

Sweet Bolt corrected him, “Uh, don't you think you have to ask the girl out first before you go to the Fall Formal?”

“Eh, we have trouble asking girls out first,” Zap Jam answered.

“And why are you going, brother?” Sweet Bolt asked again.

“Oh, because Bright Idea's giving me 60 bucks and letting me watch his turtles go at it.”

Then, Sensei Wisecrack entered from his office and looked up to see me. “Ah, Amethyst, glad you're up there. The old swamp foot's kicking up something fierce,” He pulled out his two black socks and asked, “Hang this pair of socks up to dry for me, would ya?” He rolled them up into a ball and threw it right at my face.

“Ugh, they're all wet!” I shouted in disgust.

Zap Jam assured me, “It's just a pair of socks, dude. Man up.” Then, one black sock fell onto Zap’s mouth and he screamed in disgust, “AHHHHHHH!” After that he tasted it. “It's actually kind of nice.”

Bright Idea, Sweet Bolt, and I were disgusted after hearing what Zap said.

I know, I just hadn’t had any quote ideas...

Until now. For, A Majesty’s Arrival.

I was walking along when I passed a Yoga studio. When I looked into the window, I saw among the people in the studio, was Rarity. She was wearing a lilac tank top and blue leggings. She was currently doing a lotus pose as I saw her. I looked away for a second, feeling nervous, and a bit awkward. I then looked to see Rarity finishing. She walked over to a coat rack, slipped on her shoes, put on her coat and grabbed her bag. She was making her way outside, and then I got into position to make it look like I was just walking past.

Rarity: Oh, Amethyst.

Amethyst: Hey Rarity, you do yoga?

Rarity: Of course, a lady needs to keep fit after all.

Amethyst: Of course. Do, you want me to walk you home.

And that’s that. What do you think, Amethyst?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That was neat.

Fashion Emergency

Rarity: Are you going to the Fall Formal tonight?

Amethyst Majesty: No.

Rarity: Why not?

Amethyst Majesty: I never wore tuxedos and I can’t dance.

Rarity: (gasps) What? You never been to a dance before.

Amethyst Majesty: (shakes his head) Nope.

Rarity: (has an idea) You know what, for saving me back at school, I’m taking you to my workplace.

Amethyst Majesty: Okay.

Rarity: Now follow me, darling. (takes Amethyst’s hand and runs to her workplace with him)

Amethyst Majesty: Woah. Slow down, Rarity.

Here’s another thing that you might remember from Kickin it...

Music starts playing.

Sweet Bolt: OH YEAH, THAT’S MY JAM!!!

Sweet Bolt dances badly, much to everyone’s confusion and horror. But they shrug and join her anyway.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yes. I remember that scene.

The next chapter is the Fall Formal chapter. Garble and the Red Dragons are looking to get revenge on Sweet Bolt and Bulk Biceps for quitting the dojo. However, the plan was abruptly interrupted by Equestrian magic used by Sunset Shimmer. After the Rainbooms defeat Sunset, Amethyst went to check on Rarity as the Fall Formal resumes.

Then, the Red Dragons resume their plan until Amethyst and his Fushigi-Do pals overheard their plan and stop them before going back to dancing.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You saw the picture, right?

Yes, I saw your picture. Looks nice.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you very much, my friend. My friend from Deviantart drew the original picture, but I edited Amethyst’s tux to match the color.

Hey Amethyst, I just had an idea for A Majesty’s Arrival. It would have elements based on the MLP episode, It isn’t the Mane thing about you.

Basically, like the episode, Rarity’s hair comes out after a shampoo mix-up, and Amethyst could help Rarity get better.

And to help her, Amethyst could sing this song, with help from Fun Time Rush...

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That would be perfect. I can make that happen after the events from the second EQG movie. Right after the marathon.

Rarity: Say, are you going to join the CHS Musical Showcase, Amethyst?

Amethyst: Unfortunately, no.

Rarity: Why not?

Amethyst: To be honest, I don't sing and I don't play instruments. I never even played one before. However, I'll be in the crowd to support you.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The title of my fic is called The Majesty’s Arrival, not A Majesty’s Arrival. Anyways, I created some quotes for Amethyst to sing the song with FTR to make Rarity feel better. Maybe the Rainbooms can join in to play the instruments. You can reply with your own quotes if you want.

Rarity: (continues sobbing in his house)

Applejack: (starts playing the acoustic guitar)

Rarity: (looks through the window and opens it to see Amethyst and Fun Time Rush outside of her house)

[Amethyst Majesty]

I don't know why you always get so insecure
I wish you could see what I see
When you're looking in the mirror
And why won't you believe me when I say
That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

[Diamond Glow]

When you're looking at the magazines
And thinking that you'll never measure up
You're wrong

[Amethyst Majesty and Fun Time Rush]

Cause you're my cover, cover girl
I think you're a superstar, yeah you are
Why don't you know
Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin
The beauty that shines within
You're the only one that rocks my world
My cover girl
Oh whoa oh oh oh, my cover girl
Oh whoa oh oh oh

[Mind Tempo]

You walk in rain boots on a perfect summer day
Somehow you always see the dark side
When everything's okay

[Amethyst Majesty]

And you wear baggy clothes
That camouflage your shape
Whoa, but you know that I love you
Just the way you're made

[Diamond Glow]

When you're looking at the magazines
And thinking that you're just not good enough
You're so wrong, baby

Why don't you know

My cover girl

[Cloudburst]

Got a heart of gold
A perfect original

[Mind Tempo]

Wish you would stop being so hard on
yourself for a while

[Beryl Fury]

And when I see that face
I'd try a thousand ways

[Amethyst Majesty and Diamond Glow]

I would do anything to make you smile

Why don't you know

My cover girl

Oh woah oh oh oh, my cover girl
Oh woah oh oh oh, my cover girl
Whoa oh, my cover girl
Whoa oh

[Amethyst Majesty]
Oh oh, My cover girl

So, what do you think?

That was wonderful

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you, my friend.

I also have an idea that would feature a memorable scene from, Big Time Returns.

After Rarity gains her confidence back and changes her hairstyle, Diamond, like he does with any beautiful girl, tries to flirt with her, but Amethyst was not happy, but then he comes up with a way of payback.

Amethyst gives Diamond a cupcake that Cloudburst, “dibbed,” and knowing the rule the four friends made...

Amethyst: Here, Diamond, to show no hard feelings. (Presents the cupcake.)

Diamond: Thanks. (Takes a bite out of it.)

Cloudburst: Hey, that’s my cupcake, I dibbed it.

Cloudburst looks at everyone in horror, then defeat.

Diamond: Would one of you guys mind holding my pants?

Diamond runs through the Canterlot Mall wearing only boxers and socks, with people cheering as he runs past. Amethyst was watching with a sly look on his face.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I remember that scene. It was so funny.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for the second chapter. Remember when Jack realized that Brody was going to enter the Black Dragon and decided to go to the cotillion? Well, I thought of something different.

Amethyst was doing homework in the dojo until Sensei Wisecrack and Quickstrike entered the building. In the evening, Wisecrack asked where the students at and Amethyst answered that they went to the Fall Formal. Quickstrike asked Amethyst why he didn’t go and Amethyst answered because he doesn’t dance. So, the senseis helped Amethyst learn how to dance and after all of that training, Amethyst put on his tux, exited the dojo, and went to the school. As Amethyst arrived, there was a crowd of students along with the Rainbooms going back inside the school (after the showdown between the Mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer). Rarity then saw Amethyst with the tux that she made for him, feeling lovestruck. Amethyst apologized that he was late and Rarity told him to not worry about it, feeling happy to see him (based on the picture above). Amethyst went inside the school until he heard a disturbance at the back entrance of the school. He went to check it out and saw his dojo friends getting cornered by the Red Dragons. Amethyst attacked Garble from behind and stepped in to help his friends. After they defeated the Red Dragons, Amethyst and his dojo pals went back inside the school and danced throughout the night.

So, what do you think?

That sounds like a great idea. Not to mention someone’s gonna need to explain to him what happened at the formal earlier.

And maybe after the Formal, Amethyst can walk Rarity home.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, but Amethust will see that bright rainbow light of magic during the events of the final battle between the Rainbooms and the Dazzlings. While the final showdown was happening, Amethyst was going up against an evil gang (excluding Night Terror) who were going to blow up the amphitheater to make their presence known after Amethyst overheard their plan earlier. Yes, the gang knows martial arts. Amethyst was outnumbered until his Fushigi-Do pals to repay him for saving their skins back at the Fall Formal. After they defeat this nasty gang, they saw a bright light that looked like a unicorn and used it to defeat the Dazzlings.

After Rarity felt sad that Prince Blueblood (or should I say "Blueballs") went with some other girl instead of her, Amethyst asked her to dance with him for the slow dance. Rarity happily agreed and they danced together. Amethyst’s dojo pals and the Rainbooms watched with happy smiles. After the dance was over, Rarity placed her hands on the arms of Amethyst as they walked to her home together. Rarity thanked Amethyst and kissed him on the cheek before saying good night and closing the door to her house. Amethyst blushed brightly red and silently cheered before walking back home to the dojo.

What do you think of my ideas?

Those sound like wonderful ideas.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Why thank you, my friend. Maybe in a future chapter, I would love to write about Rarity kicking Blueblood’s balls.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for their first kiss. It’s an adaption of Two Dates and a Funeral from the Kickin’ It episode. Rarity has Amethyst’s gift inside the huge box, however, she forgot to write the tag. As Rarity walked off, Zap Jam notices the huge box near his locker and opens it to see a karate gi designed by her. Zap thanks her for the gift and decides to treat Rarity by going on a date, Rarity nervously agreed and as a result, Zap goes out with Rarity out on a date. Meanwhile, Amethyst is buying a corsage for Rarity, but when Bright Idea shows up and asks him what he has in the box, Amethyst tells him that it’s a dead gerbil, Gary. Bright Idea takes it seriously and starts arranging for a funeral.

After the whole misunderstanding, Amethyst and Rarity finally go out on their first date together by watching a movie together, eating dinner at a restaurant, and stargazing at the roof of the Fushigi-Do dojo, plus they get the view of the city. Amethyst and Rarity confessed their feelings to each other and kissed each other’s lips for the moment. And that’s it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have a sequel planned after this one, it’s an adaption of the Friendship Games, but with the inclusion of Amethyst and he will finally discover what Rarity and her friends were hiding all this time, the Equestrian magic. Plus, a rivalry will lit up between Blueblood from Crystal Prep and Amethyst from Canterlot High.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I also do want to have Pinkie mention and the series is not plot-related to the story.

“Who’s that?” Princess Twilight asked.

“That's Amethyst!” Pinkie tittered.

Zap Jam looked at her in shock. “H-How do you know his name? He has never seen you before and you’re not even in any of his classes.” He watched her look him up and down rapidly.

Pinkie Pie laughed, “I know everything silly.”

“What do you mean you know everything?” Zap Jam asked.

Pinkie took Zap by the arm and exited the dance room. After that, she put a finger on her mouth and looked at him closely. After a few seconds, she spoke back up in an excited voice. ”Well, I know your name is Zap Jam, because in an alternate world you’re a pony and so is your sister, in fact even I’m a pony, in even greater fact, everyone in this world are ponies and my friends and I went on to some amazing adventures with each other it was great except for cults, zombies, and clones.” Pinkie Pie paused to get a breath of air. She whispered to him, "Don't tell anyone I can do that! It's a secret power I have!"

“O-Okay, but what happened to me and my sister?” asked Poncho in confusion and slight fear. He was scared because she had a "super power" of knowing about alternate worlds.

Pinkie Pie busted out laughing and stopped to look serious. “Zap Jam, in said alternate universe, you and your sister went to become DJs and gain stardom/popularity just like DJ-P0N3. After all, you and your sister are her students.” Pinkie winked after that.

“Really? That all happened?” Zap lowered his jaw in shock.

Pinkie squinted her eyes and stared at him making Zap Jam feel uncomfortable. “Hmm, I don’t know, maybe,” said Pinkie with a shrug. “I’m just getting that vibe.” She looked away from him before smirking. “Anyways, wanna head back to the dance and get something to eat? You can’t leave here without some joy from desserts!””

Zap Jam shrugged it off and sighed, “Sure, I guess so. I'll take whatever you think is good.”

What do you think?

It sounds like a lovely and crazy way to lead up to a first kiss.

Amethyst will eat Bluebutt for breakfast.

Leave it to Pinkie Pie to confuse people with how much she knows.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yep, it sure is. I agree with you, pal. Amethyst definitely wants some payback against Blueblood after ditching Rarity for some other girl at the Fall Formal.

That’s Pinkie Pie for ya.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Someday, when I create a future fic for Amethyst and Rarity, they will go to the senior prom and then they will start making love to each other. Before that, Rarity was reading a romance novel and starts touching herself as she starts to imagine Amethyst doing erotic things to her, just like in her romance novel. As for Amethyst, he touches himself too by having a dream of Rarity skinny-dipping with him and having sex with him on the pool. The two started touching their private parts until they were done.

I apologize that I am getting ahead of myself, but that’s just what I imagined.

Way too much information, pal.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Since Amethyst wasn’t present in the cafeteria song, maybe I can have him see the girls in their Wondercolt spirit gear for Rainbow’s soccer game and Rarity can take Amethyst to a game because he has never watch a live soccer game, football game, or any sport in front before.

Pinkie: So, Amethyst? Who do you think wore it better?

Amethyst: I think all of you look really nice in those clothes.

Applejack: *blushes* Aw shucks, thanks for the compliment.

Pinkie: We really appreciate it, but seriously, who wore it better?

Amethyst: Girls, it's not a competition.

Applejack: She's right.

In Amethyst’s mind, Rarity wore it better. As for Rarity, she really likes Amethyst’s answer and admires him even more.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For Robyn and Sid’s wedding, I’m thinking that the wedding should take place in the Apple Family Farm. Then after the battle is over (reference to Wedding Bells and Bytes), the wedding will be relocated at the beach. I wish their wedding took place in the O'Neil Farm since Splinter was buried underneath the large tree. What do you think?

I think the O'Neil farm since it’s Robyn’s family farm. But, I thought the wedding already happened in the first chapter of the Power Rangers crossover.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I thought so too because I forgot April’s grandparents owned that farm. However, the wedding did not start yet, the teens were decorating the barn for the wedding. So you know what, I might have to make a small change in the Mighty Morphin Ninjas story.

Yeah, I think the O'Neil farm would be the perfect location.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For the wedding song, it’s going to take place before the battle.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe in one of Jeb’s future fics, I can have Fun Time Rush sing a song alongside Sapphire Night.

Song For You

[Sapphire Night]
Waking up from another day, and I'm feeling so insa-ane
'Cause ever since I saw your face
I got it tattooed on my brain-ain-ain

[Mind Tempo & Sapphire Night]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me

[Beryl Fury]
What I gotta do to get you into my life?
I could be your bad boy, or baby, I could be nice
I would give you all the stars
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Cloudburst and Diamond Glow]
There's a million pretty girls all over
But they got nothing on you-ou
Been all around the world and no one gets me like
The way you do-o
Baby, I thought that you should know
None of the rest are even close
But you know this song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night (with Mind Tempo)]
Now I got your attention, babe
There's some things I need to say-ay
Like you're the one that I dream about
It's on my mind like every day-ay
(Every day)

[Mind Tempo and Sapphire Night (with Cloudburst)]
Did you know that you came and you got me like this?
'Cause I know you're the one that I want to be with
You gotta know I'd do anything
To get you to notice me
(So, tell me)

[Beryl Fury, Mind Tempo and Diamond Glow]
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
Got my head up in the clouds and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself and I don't want to share
Where you want to go? 'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Sapphire Night]
Now, one in a million, so baby what are the odds
A million miles away but I know this is my song
You know you got the right girl, with the right muscle
Keep you real thin, but won't knock the hustle
I don't want you to want to me, no, I don't want to be wondering
If you want to be with me when the skies get to thundering
I still want my heart fluttering every day without a shadow of a doubt
Baby, all you gotta say is

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
The way you do-o
This song's for you-ou

[Beryl Fury and Diamond Glow (with Sapphire Night)]
(This song's for you-ou)
If you give me the night
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye
(This song's for you-ou)
Got my head up in the clouds
(This song's for you)
and I'm walking on air
Want you all to myself
(This song's for you)
and I don't want to share
Where you want to go?
(This song's for you)
'Cause I'm taking you there
I'm all, aye-aye-aye-aye

[Fun Time Rush and Sapphire Night]
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou
This song's for you-ou

I like it, but I wouldn't know where to put it?

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 315