Of Starships and Golden Armors 11 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Devona
Group Admin

So... are there any people reading this who might be worldbuilders by hobby, or are interested in trying it out?

I'm asking because while a large chunk of the OSaGA universe has already been conceived, there are still many blank spots that could very well be filled, and I'm very much willing to ask for help with that. :twilightblush:
If you're up to trying it, just drop a comment under this post and I'll get in contact. Anyone willing to assist me will obviously be credited under the main Of Starships and Golden Armors story, no matter whether the lore we write ends up being very relevant to the plot or not. Also, I can give a rundown of the setting if necessary, less familiarity with what's already been written is fully alright.

I'll be honest, I doubt anyone interested is going to show up here, and by writing this paragraph I'm probably discouraging anyone who could've done so. But I figured it's alright to give it all a shot, right...? Worldbuilding's my passion, but with this particular universe, I chew up more than I can swallow, so to say. I can't possibly fill a universe that expansive with lore on my own; I can try, and I have been, but there is nothing I can really do about being just one person. So... if this seems interesting at all, don't hesitate to write here. It might always be some writing experience for later as well, right...?

I would like to help but I'm not good at writing. I hope you find someone that can help you soon.

Devona
Group Admin

No worries, and thanks anyway! I might post this in my blogs as well so that more people end up seeing it, haha. We'll see how it all goes. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3