Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 265 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 265
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cat Costume

Mikey: That armor looks sick on you, Yod.

Yod: Why thank you Mikey.

Pinkie: (pops up from outta nowhere) Do you ever consider adding a cat or a panther mask in your armored costume? Like one of those comic books I read today. (Shows Yod a comic book with a cat-themed superhero on the cover)

(A reference to Black Panther)

Yod: (moves aside) Uh, no. Why would I even wear a mask for such trivial manners anyway? I only wear a mask for bad weather conditions.

Mikey: *whispering* Cleary he doens't know the meaning of the word, "secret identity"

Casey: *whispering* Must be new to the whole superhero thing.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You mean "clearly" and "new".

Sorry, auto correct module.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah I get that too.

I never really thought about armour. I just thought he would wear the same thing he always wore.

And he did wear the mask, goggles and cloak, but that was to protect his face from the cold.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, my bad. Let me fix that.

Hmm, how about this...

It may not be armor, but like any warrior, he would say wear different outfits to help him adapt.

Like say in Reinkani, his outfit would look like the one from Assassin's Creed Mirage. I mean you have to admit, when I think of Yod in that outfit it seems quite fitting. As for disguise, it can be either to cover his mouth whilst wearing goggles like a ninja, or a helmet like Tron.

Hm, I will think about it.

While the Ninjas fought outside the palace, a few rebels snuck into the palace. Two of them saw the CMC, Melody and Sweetheart, along with the youngest Princess.

Rebel 1: This is going to be too easy.

Rebel 2: What are a bunch of little girls are gonna do to stop us?

Applebloom: Ahem

The rebels turned to see the young ninjas looking at them.

The two were now hanging by a rope by their ankles facing each other in the castle, stripped of their armour, leaving them in just black clothes.

Rebel 1: No one is to know the details

Or even funnier:

Rebel 1: "What are a bunch of little girls are gonna do to stop us", huh?

Rebel 2: Aw, shut up.

There's a song I want to add, but I'm not sure whether I should or not since the song came from the adult animated series Hazbin Hotel.

In my story, General Yalim sings this song to Princess Vera as she helps train her and encourages her to fight for love to protect her family and not revenge for her parent's death.

What do you guys think? Is it not a good idea since it came from an Adult Cartoon?

I think this song could work. It's really catchy.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s a good idea. You can probably edit the lyrics since it’s from an adult cartoon.

Well, there are no adult language in the song. Maybe change a word here or there.

Thanks bud

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re very welcome, my friend. :twilightsmile:

Ooh, and a bonus chapter.

In the end, Rainbow and the others were back at school, whilst at the same time, she was busy digging in her locker, but then she saw a picture of her and Yod together, causing her to go partially gaga over it as she gave a sigh. After she closed it, that's when Zephyr appeared.

"Hey, Rainbows." said Zephyr.

Rainbow groaned and turned around whilst crossing her arms. "What do you want, Zephyr."

"Oh, nothing much." said Zephyr, "I was just wondering that, if you don't have any plans, that you want to go to the mall with me?"

"Not interested, Zephyr." said Rainbow.

"Oh, when are you going to stop playing hard to get?" said Zephyr.

"When you actually grow up." said Rainbow before crossing her arms. "Besides, I already have a boyfriend."

Suddenly, everyone gasped at that and looked at her. Then whispered, for everyone knew Rainbow's anti-romance reputation, but to hear it from her...

"Pff, yeah, right." said Zephyr. "You're lying."

"No she's not." said Applejack.

He turned around and saw the rest of the Rainbooms.

"And ah should know, ah'm the honest one." said Applejack.

"We were overseas helping a friend." said Sunset.

"And she recently entered a relationship with a guy." said Twilight.

"And those two are so perfect together." said Rarity, which Rainbow blushed.

"And I got the picture to prove it." said Pinkie Pie.

"What?!" exclaimed Rainbow, as she was surprised by it.

"See?" said Pinkie Pie as she showed Zephyr the picture, which was of Rainbow and Yod kissing.

Zephyr was shocked to see this, whilst Rainbow blushed as she can't believe Pinkie Pie did that.

"Oh...well...I see." said Zephyr whilst his eye was twitching. "If you'll...excuse me."

Zephyr then walked down the hall and then around the corner.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Everyone was surprised by that reaction, which Rainbow then turned to Pinkie. "Did you have to take a picture of it, Pinkie?!"

"Well, look on the bright side Rainbow," said Pinkie Pie, "At least you don't have to worry about Zephyr constantly flirting with you anymore."

Rainbow was about to say something, but realized Pinkie was right. And if that were true.

"I'm...I'm free?" said Rainbow surprised. Then got super excited and shouted, "I'm free!!! No more annoying Zephyr Breeze hounding me!!!"

Haha, Sorry Zephyr, but you lost her to someone else, not that you had the chance.

Great for the Epilogue.

General Yalimi twirled her spear as she faced Princess Vera, who was practicing with her Rope Dart. Yalimi was training with the Princess, preparing her for the inevitable confrontation with Dushta. However, she couldn't ignore the fact that Vera's anger was clouding her judgement, a concern that led Leo to forbid her from joining their training. The CMC, Melody and Sweetheart, stayed behind to ensure their safety and protect the Royal Family; their actions were a testament to their commitment. Yalimi's primary concern was to prevent the Princess from acting on her anger and making a hasty decision that could jeopardize everything.

Yalimi: Princess, I must ask, why are you willing to go against your former family member?

Vera threw her rope dart at the General, but she used her to block it.

Vera: So I can make him pay for what he had done to my parents.

Yalimi: If that's the sole motivation, then Leonardo's reason is justified. You must understand that the caution was jusre's more at stake than just revenge.

Yalimi then spun her spear around... and then she began to sing.

Yalimi:I see you're driven by your detestation
Your every step is stoked with animus
You need a different type of motivation
Or there's no way that you can handle this

I know you're thirstin' for vengeance, Vera
You're out for blood
But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love

Out for love
Love
Think of who you care about
Protect them and be out
For love
Love
You're gonna fight without gloves
Long as you're out for love

Fuel yourself with the fear of losing
The people who are your reason to live
Harnеss your heart, and you can't help choosin'
To fight with all you can give

I know you'rе thirstin' for vengeance, Vera
You're out for blood
But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love

Out for love
Love
Think of who you care about
Protect them and be out
For love
Love

You're gonna fight without gloves
And when that push comes to shove
Yeah, you might rise above
Long as you're out for love

Hey Amethyst, I’ve been thinking about how Frost Skull would get involved.

When first introduced, he get’s introduced as a British Scientist, while wearing a mask to hide his true face. He infiltrated Reinkani and got a Job at the Royal Science team with Khivr, all thanks to Dushta. When introduced he presents to be an ally of the turtles, but is really working with Dushta.

And as usual, Mikey is suspicious of him and tries to tell the others, but as usual, they don’t listen. But reality, they did believe Mikey and were only pretending not to believe him, to catch Skull off guard.

But he reveals his true colours, the others get surprised by his true face. He then escapes and works with the rebels to destroy Reinkani.

In the end, Skull manages to get away, but vows revenge.

So, what do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

His name is Cold Skull. And yes, I love your idea. It’s based on Captain America: The First Avenger. I’m thinking that Mikey would hear the scientist’s accent is not actually British, it’s German.

The gang had been led into a trap by Ian Davies (Cold Skull).

Cold Skull: As to think, Michelangelo was to only one on to me. You probably should’ve listened to him.

Leo: (Smirking) Who said we didn’t?

Mikey: Surprise sucka!

Just then, Mikey jumped down, knocking down Ian as he deactivated the trap.

Cold Skull: I thought you didn’t believe him. And that argument.

Raph: Well, we have a history of not listening to Mikey, only for us to pay for it later.

Donnie: So this time, we did listen.

At the castle, Mikey rushed towards the others.

Mikey: Guys, I know you said you’d listen to me more. Which is why I need you to listen to me now. Ian Davies…

Donnie: Is secretly working with Dushta.

Mikey: Wait, how’s you guys…

Twilight: After you said you had a bad feeling about him, we did some spying on him and found confirmation.

Mikey: Well, did you guys know he’s planning on luring us into a trap today?

Raph: That, we didn’t know.

Mikey: And I think he knows I’m onto him.

Sunset: But not the rest of us. Remember those times we never believed you when you tried to warn us? Well, we do believe you, but Ian doesn’t have to know that.

Mikey: Oooh…. huh?

Leo: We’re gonna fake him out. (Leo explained the plan).

Cold Skull: So you were only pretending to be fooled.

Leo: Of course.

(More talking, then a fight)

Mikey then punches Cold Skull in the face.

Mikey: Who’s the fool now?

The gang noticed his face was off, like droopy. Then, much to their horror, he pulls his face off to reveal a blue skull face.

Rarity: Eeh, gad!

Mikey: That, I did not see coming.

Looks great, bud. Love it.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome idea, bud. Nice reference from Cap btw. You misspelled Cold Skull on the third set of your quotes.

What if Cold Skull and Yod's uncle had receive their funds from a company called Null corporation. They're responsible for making weapons they stole from the kraang, as well as their earlier mutants, and they want to get their hands on the current mutants.

I don't think we included them in the franchise before.

https://www.cbr.com/best-tmnt-villains-ranked/

Check this at rank 9 and you'll see.

Your right, we haven't included Null Industries in the series.

And it would be a good way to introduce them. And maybe their mutants Zodi, the scorpion one, and the snake one, forgot their name, can help out Bisp. After Bisp is defeated, they pair escape and report back to Madam Olivia Null, who's human in this iteration.

Good call.
And she'd be interested in trying to get her hands on the current mutants and the Turtles.

And she'd probably mistake the Rainbooms for mutants because of their powers.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Null Industries? I never heard of that name before. It reminds me of fictional company names. There’s Trask Industries, Essex Corporation, Lex Corp, HYDRA, and A.I.M.

It was part of the franchise for a while. Look at the link and check rank 9 and you'll be able to see for yourself.

You'd be surprised how many enemies the tmnt have.

Interesting.

The mutant serpant's name is Krisa.

I can see the Turtles facing them while Yod's team face Dushta and his lieutenants.

And in the epilogue, Cold Skull and the Mutants will see Madame Null.

Check out this cool scene from the Netflix movie, RRR.

It can be sung and danced by Lakshy and Yod. And like in the movie, it can also be about Yod with help from Lakshy, showing up a rude bullying British elitist while impressing Rainbow Dash.

That was actually pretty good.

Ooh, I look forward to seeing him.

Here's some description you can use.

Yod has brown skin, shoulder-length brown hair that he ties into a bun, brown eyes, and a scar on his right eyebrow.

He wears a green three-quarter-sleeve shirt, black fingerless gloves, black trousers, and black boots.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Thanks. However, there will be some differences with the design.

Well, I trust your judgement.

Do we happen to have a date when the story will get released? I'm getting more and more excited just thinking about it.

No exact date. But it’s still gonna be a long time, really. Sorry dude.

Here's a backstory I thought up for Lackshy's upbringing.

If you were to meet Lackshy back in his early childhood, you would never believe that he would one day become the happy, joking, care free archer he is today. In fact, he was the total opposite as he extremely shy, timid, submissive, and too afriad to ever take risks.

Lackshy's parents were both part of the royal grand council, which is how Lackshy met Yod. They both valued and embraced order, discipline, and responsibly above all things and wanted their sons to do so as well.

That's right, sons. Lackshy had an older brother named Sanjay. Sanjay was the complete opposite to their parents. He was bold, daring, layed back, and lived to take risks. Their parents wanted him and Lackshy to join the council one day, but Sanjay had no interest in that and secretly, neither did Lackshy.

Sanjay loved archery and spent most of his free time mastering it. His dream was to join the Guardians of Reinkani, a special team that protected the country (the team that Yod recently revived). He also spent a lot of time babysitting Lackshy whenever their parents were busy with council duties.

Lackshy would often watch his brother practice his archery skills and grew to love archery as well. Eventually he worked up the courage to ask Sanjay to teach him and he agreed. During the time, Sanjay not only helped Lackshy become a great archer, but also helped him break out of his shell to become the fun loving soul he is today.

Unfortunately, their parents were not impressed as they had always disapproved of the way Sanjay choose to live his life and his desire to join the Guardians, believing it too dangerous. They became furious when they discovered that Sanjay had trained Lacksay behind their backs. This led to a heated argument between them and their son, acusing him of being a bad influence on his brother, while he retorted that he was showing Lackshy to be his own person and not a copy of them. The argument ended on a hard note with Sanjay labeling his parents control freaks and them firing back that he was a disgrace to the family name, something they later regretted.

That was the final straw for Sanjay and he decided to leave home for good. So one night, he woke Lackshy to say goodbye. Both were saddened by this. Sanjay's last words to Lackshy were to live life to the fullest, be himself, and to never let anyone dictate how he should be, subtly refering to their parents.

When Lackshy was ten, he discovered that Sanjay had joined the Guardians and was very happy for him. As such, he became inspired to join the Guardians himself. Sadly that dream was seemingly for naught as all the Guardians, including Sanjay, were killed in the tower incident. Both Lackshy and his parents were devastated by the loss.

Lackshy's parents became overprotective toward him after Sanjay's death and tried to forbid him from ever practicing archery again, though he still practiced anyway, leding to their relationship with him to become strained as well.

In his current years, Yod approached Lackshy saying he was reviving the Guardians and asked him to join. Lackshy immediately agreed, as a way to honor his brother.

Now that's an impressive backstory.

That is an excellent backstory for Lakshy. But, the Tower incident would have taken place around 20 years ago, just before Lankshy was born, so it wouldn't make sense for Sanjay to die from that incident.

Instead, Sanjay and the other Guardians died when they joined Abhib Tal in confronting the Shredder. Abhib escaped, but Sanjay and the rest weren't so lucky. And Abhib blamed himself.

Voice Cast

Royal Family:

Queen Unna Shaah: Shohreh Aghdashloo

Princess Vera Shaah: Piper Curda

Princess Saundra: Grace Rolek

Yod Nyaa: Aramis Knight

Princess Chaara Nyaa: Deepti Gupta

Prince Deepak Nyaa: Kumali Nanjina

King Bhalo: Navid Negahban

King Kanu Shaah: Omid Abtahi

Queen Uvel Shaah: Christine Adams

Yod’s Team:

Lakshy: Hudson Yang

Inarti: Diamond White

Peshaan: Yoshi Sudarso

Soch: Kamil Mcfadden

Dushta’s Lieutenants:

Dushta Bisp: Sean T. Krishnan

Advick: Rizwan Manji

Divya: Debra Wilson

Kalpen: Micheal-Leon Wooley

Zayn:

Others:

Abhib Tai: Djimon Honsou

Kumar: Karan Brar

Mariana: Stephanie Beatriz

Khivr: Karan Soni

General Yalim: Cynthia Erivo

Captain Kai: Geno Sergers

Hunter: Paul Mercier

And there's somewhat of a twist to Lankshy's parents.

Whilst Dushta and the others would be funded by Null Corporation, they somehow gained plans and details through the countryside and it's hidden bases. Which could mean that there were traitors on the inside.

That's also where my OC, Hunter, comes in.

He and the Hamato clan he secretly brought in, knew that there were traitors in their midsts. And they were none other than Lankshy's father (Or both parens, whichever works), who gave them the plans and details, because Lankshy's father (or both parents), wanted to scare Lankshy into quitting to see how dangerous being a Guardian of Reinkani is.

Not only that, but he was also the one who told the Shredder about Abhib Tal and the others, and asked that he (or they) would spare their son. But Shredder, because of his bloodlust, ended up killing Sanjay anyway.

Afterwards they would throw him (or them) into prison, to which Lankshy confronted his father (or both parents) In their prison cell:

Lankshy: Being a guardian meant protecting our home from threats, and not from a political side. I chose this life.

His dad: You were never meant to be joining those pathetic Guardians!!

Lanskhy: *banged his fist against the cell* DON'T YOU DARE TALK LIKE THAT!! MY BROTHER WAS ONE OF THEM!! *shed tears* It's because of you, my brother is dead!! It's because of you, you endangered our home over your stupid ideals!!

Yod then stood next to Lankshy:

Yod: Do you need a history lesson? Many families, yours included, became Guardians because they wish to protect their home. Becoming one was a great honor. But instead, you chose to stay aside because of your pacifistic point of view. The Guardians answered to the royal family. As per royal decree.

Queen Unna: *stares in disappointment* First my nephew and now this. I knew you were brash and arrogant, Hojo (Don't know is dad's name, just a thought), but to endanger our home and citizens just to have your son quit the guardians, and cause the demise of another. I never expected you to be this vile. And now, you will answer for your acts of treason.

Everyone soon walks away, with Hunter being alone with him:

His dad: This is all your fault. You've costed me everything.

Hunter: Just as the Hamato Clan is loyal to protect the innocent, Sanjay and Lankshy are loyal to the crown and those who serve it with worth. As you should've been. The only ones who brought great dishonor to your family name is you. Your father Sojour would be ashamed and disgusted if he could see you right now.

Then he walks away to join the others.

Nice mate.

Also, may I ask. Your OC, Hunter, who would voice him?

Hmm, good question.

I'm stuck between the voices of Chris Redfield and Leon S Kennedy. You know what, the one who voices Leon S Kennedy. I mean when you hear him talk when it comes to emotions and backstories. You could feel the deepness from it.

Now I remember, Paul Mercier, that's the one.

The heroes entered an enemy camp, only to find out that someone else had already gotten to it.

Mikey: What happened here?

Raph: Oh man, did someone beat us to it?

Yod: It would appears so.

The group looked around.

Sunset: Where are the rebels.

Peshaan: They must’ve escaped.

Leo: Well someone did this.

Yod: But why did they do it? Is it to help us, or help themselves?

Lakshy looked around until he found something, a throwing star.

Lakshy: Hey guys, look what I found.

The gang looked at the star. When she looked at it, Karai gasped as she recognised it.

Karai: It…. it can’t be.

Leo: Karai?

Karai: It can’t be him?

Rarity: Karai, darling, are you alright?

Intari: Do you recognise this.

Karai: Yes, there’s only one person I know that uses that kind of throwing star. And what happened here, it definitely fits his M.O.

Yod: Who did this?

Karai: …. The Hunter.

After regrouping at the Dojo, Karai began telling the story.

Karai: Back when Shredder was leader of the Foot Clan, had bases and camps stationed across the world. No one could stop him, except for one man.

Sunset: The Hunter?

Karai: He was this masked vigilante, never found out his real identity. He took down many of Shredder’s camps and bases, as well as taking down many Foot Soldiers. Those who survived called him, The Hunter.

Raph: So someone was taking down Shredder before us.

Karai: He was considered the greatest threat to the Foot Clan. That is (looks at the turtles), until you guys. After I came to New York, I haven’t heard much from him.

Yod: When you took over the Foot, did he attack any of your bases?

Karai: No

Rainbow Dash: So you think he’s here, why?

Karai: Me. I’m the last remaining member of Shredder’s foot clan and the new leader. He must be after me.

Sunset: (Noticing Karai’s body language) Karai, are you scared of him?

Karai: I guess. I had an encounter him when I was eleven. He infiltrated a base camp that I was staying at. He took down many of the Foot stationed there. I was quite arrogant and I thought I could take him down, but he overpowered me. I was cornered, scared. But the Hunter took mercy on me. He let me walk away. I still remembered what he said to me…

A little girl like you should be playing with dolls or obsessing over boys. You should leave when have the chance.

…that was the last time I heard of him. Shredder reprimanded me for being weak against him.

I'd say, both parents. And here's a name for the mother Pria.

And here's an idea, before the final battle, Lakshy reluctantly suggests that his parents might know where to find Dushta. Hojo and Pria then tell the heroes of a location that they long suspected was Dushta's stronghold, but kept it hidden due to not wanting their son to walk into a death trap.

Lakshy: Typical!

After everyone leaves, Hojo and Pria asks Lakshy to wait and hear what they have to say. He stays but doesn't face them. They admit that he was right and that they've ruined everything by putting their pacifism and desires before their sons. They tell Lakshy they are truly sorry for everything they put him through and that, while they are proud of him.

Hojo: We just wanted to tell you that, in case you don't come back alive.

Pria: Something we failed to do with Sanjay.

Lakshy: (tears up but still doesn't face them) I... I have to go!

After Bisp's defeat, Lakshy vists his parents, having decided to forgive them and catch them up on everything. Like Asami and her father in Legend of Korra.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 265