Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 265 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 265

Ooooh, I love it. You did great man.

Good call.
And a good idea too.

Some background on General Yalim, Inarti, and Queen Uvel.

Uvel and Yalim originated from a small village in Botswana. It was one of those old traditional villages where men do the work and women are meant to do the housework. Uvel and Yalim had the ambition to do more, Uvel to be a healer, and Yalim to be a warrior. The two left their village when they were teenagers and travelled. Uvel learned many mythical healing techniques, like the Healing Hand Technique, while Yalim trained herself in combat. The two made their way to Reinkani, where Uvel helped heal the King’s sister, Princess Simbala. Uvel received praise for helping the Royal Family, even catching the attention of Crowned Prince Kanu, and the two eventually fell in love. Yalim joined the Reinkani army, being the first female to do so.

Yalim gave birth to Inarti, who was trained in combat by her mother. Inarti would also become the first female to join the Guardians.

Ooooh, love the background.

I finally have come up with the perfect backstory for Sanjay. I know he was meant to be killed by Shredder, but I came up with a different idea.

After Abhib Tal returned and retreated into his lair, Sanjay kept training by himself to be a Guardian. He took Abhib's place in protecting Reinkani. But when King Kanu and Queen Jyna were killed in their private chambers by an assassin, the assassin then targeted the Princesses, but Sanjay stepped in and protected them. He defeated the assassin, but not before the assassin struck Sanjay with a fatal wound. Sanjay died protecting the Princesses. But of course his parents wouldn't see it that way. Only Lakshy did. The assassin was executed for what he did.

And here's where Hunter makes his scene. Little reference from Mandalorian. This was after they escaped from captivity.
**********************************************************************************************************************
The Turtles and their human friends, the Rainbooms, Yod and his fellow Guardians were all surrounded by Dushta's Rebels and Mercenaries, all of them pointing their weapons at them, especially those from the hilltops and trees to ensure they don't escape.

"No what, fearless leader?" said Raph.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking." said Leo as he looked around.

"Can't you shield us, Rarity?" asked Rainbow.

"I cannot," said Rarity, "I'm still exhausted dealing with the last group."

"This is your only chance," said the Captain, "Surrender now, or be put down."

One of the snipers from the hilltop was busy focusing on its targets. Until, from the woods, a dark entity approached the guard. The moment a branch snapped, the sniper instantly turned around, before seeing a fist go straight to his face, making him collapse before being dragged away. Then from another, he grabbed another sniper with both his arms. Then from another, he knocked him out using a heavy object. The next, he did a sleeper hold, then a sleeping dart, and finally, a lasso before being pulled away.

"We can't give up now." said Yod in worry.

"I don't think we have a choice here." said Sunset.

"Final warning, surrender." said the Captain.

Seeing that there wasn't a way out, Leo sighed and said, "Do what he..."

Suddenly they heard a loud yelp, causing everyone to look, and saw one of the soldiers on the hill was missing.

"What the...?" said the second mercenary before being ensnared by the feet and dragged away.

"We got a...!!!" shouted the third before he was instantly grabbed and taken to the woods.

"Where'd he...!!" shouted the fourth before the heavy object was struck against his head before falling unconscious.

"Get ready!!" shouted another before he and two more were dragged from within the woods.

This surprised the good guys when they saw what was happening.

"What in tarnation was that?!" said Applejack whilst getting ready.

"I'm not sure." said April, "I can sense him, but I can't see him!!"

Then they saw four more Mercenaries being taken down by what appeared to be a throwing star. With her eyes, Karai recognized it, which made her gasp. "It can't be."

Suddenly, a pair of discs were dropped, them to explode and took out four, which caused the Captain to block his eyes, without realizing that someone had dropped it. When the Captain looked, he saw a person slowly standing up, wearing what appeared to be a black mask covering his eyes, with his blue eyes showing, giving the Captain a stern glare. This surprised the good guys, but not as shocked as Karai.

"The Hunter." muttered Karai.

The Hunter backhanded the Captain's helmet off, and took out a pistol, and shot him with what appeared to be a taser round, electrocuting the Captain before collapsing. Hunter aimed his pistol and shot his taser round, taking down many mercenaries with his shots. Those close enough tried to punch, but he punched two of them with what appeared to be Hamato Knuckles. Then he grabbed one around the neck using his arm, whilst also aiming his left arm, shooting also taser rounds at two of them, then placed his hand against the one he's holding's chest, causing the mercenary to be punched back, hard.

Then the Rebels tried to attack using their melee weapons, before the Hunter pulled out his bo-staff, which was made out of metal. He used it to hit the first one's weapon out of his hand, then knocked him over. Then twirled it around and bashed him away. Then he blocked a few times before using it to toss one over his shoulder. He fought five more whilst maneuvaring them at the same time. Then he walked over to the one who tried to get up, until he twirled his bo-staff and bashed it against the mercenary so hard, it's helmet split in two.

The remaining Mercenaries tried to attack, with Hunter noticing. He then made a step, causing small needles to be fired from his right knee, striking them down. This caused the remaining mercenaries to panic and run away to their transports, with the Hunter slowly following.

"Back to the choppers!!" shouted a Lieutenant who was leading the retreat whilst they boarded.

They quickly boarded and took off, whilst the Hunter stood there and used what appeared to be a target scope. He then used a small rocket on his right wrist and fired, causing it to strike the first chopper, but then it crashed against the second, causing both of them to crash down. The Hunter turned around and walked away towards the good guys, who all stared in shock.

"Nice shot." said Mikey.

"I was aiming for the other one." said the Hunter.

He then noticed Leo, before pulling out his own sword, surprising the others. The Hunter motioned Leo to fight him, which surprised the latter. But Leo saw that look in the Hunter's eye. The same as his sensei. So he pulled out his own and attacked. The two of them fought at their hardest, trying one to outwit the other. But after about five minutes, both were tied and their blades connected.

Everyone was tensed as if waiting for something to happen. However, after staring at him for a bit, the Hunter placed his weapon away, and bowed to Leo in respect.

"Fate has chosen well," said Hunter, "I can see why you were made sensei of the Hamato Clan."

Leo and Yod were surprised that he knew about the Clan, but nonetheless, Leo could see he means no harm, and he did save their lives. Leo placed his sword away and bowed back to him in respect. The Hunter looked at Karai and walked over to her, causing the said girl to be tense.

"Look," said Karai as the Hunter stood near her. "I don't know why you're here, but..."

"It's been a long time, Miwa." said Hunter, which shocked her and the others.

"You know me?" said Karai in surprise.

"You have your father's eyes." said Hunter before backing off, and said, "That and I recognized your posterior from the distance."

This left them shocked by what he said, with Karai feeling disturbed.

"How would," said Karai before being cut off.

"I diapered your bottom when you were a baby when Tang Shen asked me to babysit, I bloody well ought out to know...'Karai''." said Hunter, whilst saying Karai's name in a mocking tone, considering he didn't like it.

Everyone was baffled and surprised by that, especially since he knew Tang Shen. That was until, Raph stepped forward with his twin sais out.

"Alright, talk, you got till the count of three, or else...!!!"

Suddenly, a pair of arrows was pointed at both sides of Raph's head, which surprised him at the same time. One by one, each of them were surrounded...by what appeared to be ninjas. But not just any ninja, the Hamato Clan.

"Hamato?" muttered Leo.

Hunter suddenly motioned and spoke in Chinese for them to stand down.

"I'll explain everything." said the Hunter, "But not right here. You never might know who might be listening."

Sensing no foul content, Leo agreed, allowing the said group to left without saying a word.
************************************************************************************************************************
I'll work on the next one soon, where he tells his backstory.

Whoa, now that was very good, my friend.

And perhaps Ahbib Tal would recognise him, since he last saw Hunter when Hunter was six years old.

Both Hunter and Ahnib are adopted sons of Hamato Yutaa, which means they’re technically brothers.

What do you think?

I think it's pretty fitting.

Why thank you. Thought about it this morning.

Will this be based before or after Rise of the Young Ninjas?

I think, before.

I'd say before.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 265