Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Does anyone think that this would have potential of having a crossover?

Postwarmonkey50 recently asked what a crossover with Action Man would be like, this made me wonder what one with the original Max Steel would be like.

I want to clarify that I'm not thinking of doing this crossover, since lately the university has kept me busy, besides I have other projects inside and outside FIM Fiction, but if I had the opportunity and a little more time I would consider it.

I would like to see how it would be like to see how our heroes face the real Mostruosa Alliance composed by Toxzon, Makino, Elementor, Extroyer, and of course, Bio Con and Psycho.

why not in your opinion?

Not that version.

Well, I really like the original version, and the movies that came out of it, since I didn't like the reboot very much.

No, the reboot was better.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Never grew up watching the original Max Steel show. Plus, The 3D animation of the show looks pretty horrible.

Well, that's your opinion and you can give it, but for me, the original version was better, I admit that the Makino of the reboot is far superior to the rest of villains, but on the other hand the original Toxzon, Extroyer and Elementor are better, in the first one, the two versions of Toxzon can be equal in intelligence, but the original is more cunning and is a complete manipulator besides having experience in hand to hand combat, as for Extroyer, the original stands out more for his rivalry with Max, the original Elementor stands out more in terms of power.

I didn't watch the series either, only the movies.

Good argument, but the reboot had better quality.

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Dec 15th, 2023
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14