Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 501 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 501

Well, that doesn't matter here since this movie happened before that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

But still, I’m going to use those replaced wrestlers.

Just the first one's?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The ones that replaced the fired/retired wrestlers? Yes.

No, the first movie's. Because, we still need the Miz.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

The Miz will still be in the story as well as Kane, John Cena, and Triple H. Aside from them, I will use the new wrestlers that replaced the old ones.

Wait, what about Cookie?

I have to agree with Darth, why replace them if this takes place before that?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cookie can still be in the story.

Ok. But I want you to really think about doing till we start. I don't want to disrespect the people your replacing in the story

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Because I want to have my own spin of the story. Replacing the old wrestlers with the new generation. Same elements from the movie.

Just promise we'll be respectful.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Just leave me be.

Guess you guys don’t like my idea anyway.

Okay but how are you gonna tell the Bear's backstory without Sin Carara's ancestor?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

With Rey Myaterio’s ancestor. He comes from a family of luchadors.

Here's an idea for Mikey and Casey to get payback on Richards.

As the heroes say their goodbyes to the Superstars, Rainbow expresses her disgust for Richards accusing her friends and trying to get them thrown in jail. However, Mikey and Casey snicker and reveal that they left a little gift for her. Ruben reveals he helped and set up a hidden camera in her office then shows the footage from a tablet. The scene then cuts to Richards entering her office to find a pizza box on her desk. She expresses that she hates pizza and reaches to throw it away, only for the box to explode open, coating her in cheese and toppings, much to her disgust. Then she finds a note that says "Enjoy the pizza, jerkface!" Richards grows while everyone even the Superstars laugh at the prank.

That is hilarious!

Honestly, that woman was a jerk.

Yeah, she just arrested those 3 without even giving them a chance to explain.

Hey Jebens, remember my OC, Commander Robert "Walks" Walker.

Perhaps he can make an appearance in the Scooby Doo Crossover. After Ho Chan is imprisoned again, Walks appears ready to fight, but everything is under control. Pervis is shocked and quickly tries to make an excuse, but his father reveals that he knows about the turtles and was aware of where Pervis was.

When Pervis asked how Walks knew, Leo admitted he called Walks to tell him, out of respect for the Commander. Walks admits he was skeptical about letting his son join the Turtles, but he trusted Leo to look out for him, since Leo managed to earn Commander Walker's respect and trust.

And that's all I can think of at the moment.

That's good. Although I might have him appeare earlier than that.

Mussel Moto X

"Second to last place?" Came Lana's voice. The camera turned over to where the Russian diva was chewing out Rusev and Blade. "Pathetic!" She pointed to Blade, "Call yourself Sword Master, pah! You are Weak Master! It astounds me how you were able to beat Ghost Bear! And you!" She pointed to Rusev. "You should wear pink frilly dresses so the people know you are not the Russian champion, but a little bunny man masquerading as the Russian champion!" And with that she left with the camera following her.

Rusev banged his fists on the table, shouting, "Nyet, nyet, lies! Rusev not take you to the outlet mall this weekend!"

"And I'm so sorry for keeping us as well as my DAUGHTER all alive!" Blade added indignantly. Permafrost awkwardly rolled away to go talk to the CMC (if their in this fic.)

The camera rested on Team Taker as Kofi came up, "Okay..." he said staring at the scene before speaking to Undertaker, "Undertaker, your team took second place today using a modified food truck. That's truly amazing."

"You can thank our buddies Fred, Cisco, Echo, and Frostee for that," Mikey jumped in.

"Dark forces lashed out against us," Undertaker said dramatically. "The flames of Inferno tried to swallow us whole. But the bell tolls not for Team Taker. It tolls for the demon...!" Just then a waitress walked pass carrying a plater of meatballs. "Oh, are those McMahon's Mania Meatballs?" Undertaker asked following after her.

"Meatballs!" Mikey, Shaggy, and Scooby said excitedly and followed too.

"Yo man, save some for us!" Cisco called.

"Yeah!" Sonata added, as the two followed as well.

"Meatballs!" Pinkie zipped off following too.

(Laughing) Nice one with Lana.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Rusev and Lana don’t work for WWE anymore. Gotta find better replacements for them.

Dude, your not getting any support on doing that. Besides, it's just a cartoon movie. Doesn't have to be completely accurate with the wrestler's current career status.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

"Second to last place?" Came Ludwig Kaiser’s voice. The camera turned over to where the German man was chewing out his general, Gunther, and Blade. "Pathetic!" He pointed to Blade, "You call yourself the Sword Master, nien! You are nothing but a Weak Master! It astounds me how you were able to beat Ghost Bear! And you…" He pointed to Gunther. However, Gunther glared at Ludwig like daggers.

"What about me?" Gunther asked.

"Um… I got nothing."

"That's what I thought." And with that, Gunther left with the camera following him.

I understand you love WWE, buddy. But in a way, think of this fan fiction as their last moment in the spotlight. We have time till we'll actually do it. At least try to consider not changing the wrestlers for the story.

This doesn't take place in the here and now, Amethyst.

I agree with Darth.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

“They think they got a chance to win Mussel Moto X and call themselves a megastar. No, no. There is only one megastar who has that undeniable kavorka who can win this race. And that’s me. ‘Cause that's not an insult, that is just the fact of life. With everybody saying…”

“L! A! Knight! Yeah!” The crowd shouted.

“Yeah!” LA Knight exclaimed.

“Yeah!” The crowd chanted.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

LA Knight is one of the most popular WWE superstars.

So, is he just a surprise wrestler who sees the trouble and races to help against Inferno?

... I can believe that. But he'll need to drive a motorcycle.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nah. I was thinking he drive a sports car sponsored by Slim Jim. Yeah!

I was going for him to jump onto the rig and his ride goes out in a blaze of glory... But okay.

Can we save the Blaze of Glory for some other time?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Is that the name of a car?

No, it's A action which usually results in a explosion

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 501