Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 501 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 501

Actually, the bad guy disguises herself as Ho Chan.

Gotcha. Maybe Casey would be the first one to realise it’s not really Chan, because “Chan” doesn’t recognise him.

Muscle Moto X...

Cisco: Ready, Sonata?
Sonata: Almost, Honey.
(Cisco pulled his truck up and Sonata jumped aboard, but she looked very different. Her hair was pigtails like Aria's but with black hair dye at the ends, her make-up was all black, she wore Undertaker clothes meant for a girl, and she had a scythe strapped to her back)
Sonata: You ruin a great event, nearly killed my friends and hero at the waterfall, and threaten the races... (Drawing scythe) You will rest in peace!
(The camera came to Undertaker)
Undertaker: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present my new Herald of Darkness: LADY TAKER!

I’ve come up with an appearance description for the scholar woman.

Around mid to late forties, Asian, black short hair, brown eyes. Grey pencil dress, black blazer, black flats.

When we get to the unmasking, we should do something like this from the Johnny Bravo crossover

I thought of an idea for the scene:

Leo: Now let’s see who this so-called Ho Chan really is!
(Fred pulls off the mask.)
All: Tiger Claw?!
Raph: What are you doing here?
Leo: It’s not Tiger Claw! (Pulls off the mask)
All: Ben Ravencroft?!
Shaggy: Like, isn’t he dead?
Velma: Let’s not go there. (Removes mask.)
All: Discord?!
(Sunset pulls off mask.)
All: Frank Welker?!
Scooby: Big fan of your work.
(Fred pulls off mask.)
All: Kevin Eastman?!
Mikey: Don’t we know that guy?
Raph: Enough with all these masks! (Rips off every mask until they reach the real culprit.)

I hated that crossover

I’m not asking for the crossover (what’s wrong with it anyway?) I’m asking for the joke!

That's actually the problem right there: The jokes they did were terrible.

I just have my own opinion. Maybe it could more like the version they did in Scoob.

Maybe no additional masks underneath. Just the normal unmasking to see who it is.

Here’s a little something. A little reference to the TMNT 2014 film. And a reference to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Mikey: Hey don’t worry, it’s just a mask. (Mikey removes his orange mask, only to still reveal his turtle face)

The gang pull on Mikey’s face to try and “remove the mask”, only to realise it isn’t a mask.

Velma then approaches Raph, but he grabs her by the wrist.

Raph: Try it, and all you’ll get, is a broken jaw.

And a little something else. Raph telling Mystery Incorporated that this is much different to what they’re used to.

Raph: You guys are used to unmasking nut jobs in Halloween costumes. But us, what we deal with is the real thing!

Actually I'm gonna have the gang (mostly Fred, Daphne, and especially Velma) think their in costumes until they encounter the real Hoo Chan.

No doubt the gang would be very freaked out, and Velma would be all like “It’s not possible! There must be an explanation!”

Also quick question...

Would the fake Ho-Chan be unmasked before the real Ho-Chan gets released, or After?

Fred: This is the part where you say, “And I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for you meddling kids.”

Scooby: Rand you dumb dog.

Villain: Oh, but I did get away with it.

Yeah, no kidding, that girl would always find a "Logical" explanation, like the Zombie Island thing.

How about this...

Katie Duncan: Oh, but I did get away with it.

Gang: Huh?

Leo: What are you talking about?

Katie Duncan: You kids think you're so smart, you haven't even figured out who I really am.

Sunset Shimmer: Wait, your name isn't Katie Duncan?

Katie Duncan: No, my real name is Mei-Ling Chan. Hoo-Chan was my ancestor.

Daphne: Of course, that would explain the family resemblance.

Applejack: Ah thought she looked familiar when we met her.

Shaggy: So why go through all the trouble to summon his ghost?

Katie Duncan: I was trying to carry out my family's revenge.

Rainbow Dash: Revenge? What revenge?

Katie Duncan: The destruction of both the Hamato and the Foot Clan.

All: Huh?!!

Pinkie Pie: Why would you want revenge on the Hamato and Foot Clan?

Katie Duncan: I'll tell you why...(Flashback), Long ago, my ancestor and his clan, the Chan clan were amongst the powerful family and clan that ruled the lands with an iron fist. Until we were attacked, overthrown and destroyed by the Hamato Clan, the only one who was brave enough to stand up to us. (Present) My ancestor lost everything because of that accursed clan, all because they were cowardly not to accept the dark magics to destroy our enemies when they didn't.

Everyone was surprised by the revelation:

Scootaloo: Okay, the Hamato Clan I understand. By why have revenge on the Foot Clan as well?

Katie Duncan: (flashback) Because whilst my ancestor was teaching his son everything, he tried to raise another ninja clan to join him, only for him to be killed by none other than Koga Takuza, during his rise to power.

(Present)

Shinigami: Whoa, did not see that coming.

Scooby-Doo: Ruhuh.

Katie Duncan: That's when my ancestor's son wanted revenge. (Flashback) He knew that he couldn't attack them directly, considering all of them were too powerful to face. So he went to another ninjas who were outcasted as Shinobi. And thanks to them, we were able to set a plan in motion. (Present) Thanks to them, we exterminated half the foot clan and put the blame on the Hamato Clan, hence the feud.

Everyone in both clans were shocked to hear that:

Donnie: Wait, your ancestors were the reason why the Hamato and Foot Clans were at war against each other?!

Karai: And have it continue for centuries?!

Katie Duncan: That's right. My ancestors and family continued to wait out to watch them destroy one another, and the revenge of Ho-Chan would be complete. Though I was glad the Foot Clan was wiped out, but to my disgust, the Hamato Clan still remained. That was (smirked)...until 20 years ago.

All: Huh?

Mikey: What did you do?

Sunset used her power to read her mind. After reading it, she let go and gasped in shock. She slowly looked at Katie:

Sunset Shimmer: You...you were the reason Shredder found out about his heritage?

Everyone gasped at that again:

Katie Duncan: Indeed I did. (Flashback) Whilst I was a teacher, both Yoshi and Saki were also students at my old job. However, Saki's facial features were familiar. So after obtaining his blood, I discovered he was of the Foot Clan. That's when I put my plan in action. After much digging, and brining Saki alone in the room, I told him of his heritage and the death of his family. That's when his need for vengeance came. I gathered what he needed to exact his revenge. (Present) But during that time, Yoshi's father was onto my plans. The day he went home before his dojo burnt to the ground. I made sure...he never woke up again.

The Turtles, Rainbooms, and Karai were shocked to hear this:

Katie Duncan: And when I heard what happened...I enjoyed hearing both Saki...and Yoshi's sufferings.

Karai growled and wanted to lunge at her, but Leo stopped her and shook his head, for they needed more answers.

Katie Duncan: I thought for sure, my revenge would be complete, especially after Yoshi and Saki's demise. But when I heard the Hamato and Foot Clan were still active, and worst of all, friends, I had to ensure that they would be forever destroyed, and the revenge of Ho-Chan would be completed. I would've succeeded if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Karai got past Leo and grabbed Katie whilst holding her up by her shirt, growling in rage.

Karai: You took, everything away from me.

Katie Duncan: Pff, and what would the adoptive daughter of Shredder know?

Karai: Because my real name is Hamato Miwa, daughter of Hamato Yoshi and Shang.

Katie was shocked to hear this:

Katie Duncan: You live?!

Mikey: Wow, you really didn't do your homework, did you?

Karai: Because of you, I lost everything. My parents and the clan that protected Japan. The only reason they stopped you, was because your clan was hurting innocent people because of their obsession with power and control. We tried for peace, but you refused. But because of your petty squabbles, your need for power clouded your judgement. Not my family's heritage is gone because of you.

Karai shifted to her snake form and hissed in her face, which shocked Katie:

Katie Duncan: You...you're not going to kill me, are you?

Karai hissed at her, until she felt a couple of hands at her shoulders, seeing both Leo and Sunset looking at her with worry and reason. Karai sighed and shifted back to her human form:

Karai: I'm not the one responsible for destroying clans. Right now, I wish to heaven that I were, but I'm not. I am not Shredder...but I am my father Yoshi's daughter.

She released Katie Duncan and let her land on her backside:

Karai: The authorities will deal with you. Until then...

Karai knocked her outcold with a hard punch:

Karai: Why don't you take a nap.

Sunset Shimmer: You did the right thing.

Karai: Yeah...just...get her out of here.

As (Folks who took Duncan away) took Katie away, Leo and Sunset went over to hug her. Daphne went over to Karai:

Daphne: Are you going to be okay?

Karai: Honestly, i don't know. After finding out why they fought and nearly destroyed one another...i don't know what to feel.

Fluttershy went over and hugged Karai:

Fluttershy: It's alright Karai. We're here for you.

So what do you think? I know you said you would make changes, but just thought this would be helpful.

I might rearrange certain scenes, like Karai being tempted to kill Mei Lin Chan, after Ho Chan is retrapped in the dagger.

Velma: Could you believe that nonsense about summoning Ho-Chan’s Spirit?

Just then, a force started to come from the dagger. The heroes looked concerned.

Shaggy: Like, what’s happening? (Scooby jumps into his arms)

Katie appears with two other men next two her.

Katie: You're too late. It’s already happening.

Karai: No, we stopped you before you could do it.

Katie: Actually, I already completed it. I was just buying time. With help from these two I hired. Now Ho-Chan can be risen again.

The two men are just no-named mercenaries she hired to help her.

The Gang's reaction when the Turtles and Rainbooms spell it out for them that Ho Chan is real. Based on their reaction from Scoobynatrual.

Sunset: Are. You. SERIOUS?! After all that, you still think it's all a hoax?!

Fred: Uh...

Daphne: Maybe...

Velma: It has to be! There's no other explanation!

Twilight: There IS another explanation!

Velma: (nervously) And what would the explanation be?

Leo: The fact that this Ho Chan isn't someone in a mask and costume!

April: Or a crooked realistate developer!

Rainbow: Or a malicious treasure hunter trying to get rid of the competition!

Casey: Or some crook hiding stolen goods!

Carter: Or a theif trying to steal something!

Applejack: Or some misguided person trying to get attention!

Gabby: Or any of those things!

Donnie: This Ho Chan is a spiritual apparition that's been summoned back from the dead!

Pinkie: (cheerfully) In other words, he's a totally for real ghost!

Raph: And that's the TRUTH!

(The Gang stared in shock, disbelief, and horror as two words echoed in their minds)

Echoes: Real Ghost. Real Ghost. Real Ghost....

Fred: Re-Real... The ghost is real!

Mikey: You know it!

Velma: (took off her glasses trembling) So... everything you all told us... it's true?!

Ninjas: Mmm hmm.

Velma: You four are acutal mutants?!

Turtles: Yes.

Velma: You girls really have magic?!!

Rainboom: Yes.

Velma: And the Ghost of Ho Chan is REAL?!!!

Angel: For a detective, your brain-dead clueless.

Velma:... I thought I was blind without my glasses, but I was just blind. How could I be so stupid?!

Sunset: Uh, well I wouldn't say that but...

Fred: We've been stopping realistate developers when we could've been hunting Dracual?! Are you kidding me?! My life is meaningless!

Mikey: Well, we already took out Dracula, so...

Daphne: If-if the ghost is real, then other monsters are real! Oh my gosh, I can't! I can't!

Shaggy: We told you! Every single time! But you never listen!

Scooby: Rere roomed!

Leo: That's enough!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah every Scooby Series and movie seems to act like they follow the same continuity, and yet the ones where they deal with real creatures seems to fly by them like they don't remember them being real

Those are very specific

Seems like obliviousness and ignorism tends to get in the way of rationality.

The Mystery gang's reaction would probably be like in Scoobynatural.

Fred going crazy where they could've gone after Dracula, Daphne panicking over a few things, and Shaggy kept telling them that he and Scooby-Doo told them so.

I accidentally posted it unfinished, it's finished now.

Then Raph give each of them a good slap across the face.

Raph: Pull yourselves together!

Leo: Listen, find a place to hide. We’ll take it from here.

He means the post he sent on the comments was half finished, but now he's able to post it fully.

Supernatural Crossover reference?

Here’s a little something based on Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed

Leo: Man you guys scare easily.

Shaggy: Pretty much.

Leo: BOO!!!

Shaggy: Aaaah!!!

Leo: RAAH!!!

Shaggy: AAH

Leo: RRRR!!!

Scooby: AAH!

Leo: RAH!

Shaggy: AAHH!

I thought since this was done by Seth Green, Leo’s voice actor, did this in the film.

Velma: You know, you sound like this guy I once went on a date with.

What do you think?

You know, that's actually a pretty good one.

After hiding, the gang get over the shock and agree to help their friends, thanks to a speech from, surprisingly, Shaggy. Based on a scene from the 2002 Scooby Doo film.

The gang hid as the Ninjas fought Chang’s rock monsters. The gang were very scared at what was happening.

Daphne: This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening.

Shaggy watched as their friends continued to fight. As he watched their friends fighting, and getting some injuries along the way. He felt something inside, something he never felt before… courage.

Shaggy: Like, what are we doing here, man? We’re here hiding while our friends are fighting out there. We need to help them.

Fred: I’m case you haven’t noticed Shaggy, those are real monsters and ghosts. Our area of expertise is nut jobs in Halloween costumes.

Shaggy: It doesn’t matter. We’re supposed to foil the bad guy. That part hasn’t change. And our friends are doing just that. So I’m gonna do, what I always do, (grabs Daphne’s purse and pulls out a Scooby Snack), I’m gonna eat myself a Scooby snack, then I’m gonna help my friends.

The gang were moved by that speech.

Scooby: Ri’m writh you, Raggy. (Uses his tongue to eat the Scooby Snack)

Fred: Well there’s a monster that needs trapping.

Daphne: That part hasn’t changed.

Velma: Oh, Jinkies. I guess it’s time for some new logic.

With new found determination, Shaggy held his hand in, which Fred put his hand on. Followed by Daphne, then Velma, then Scooby. All with a new found confidence to take on a real ghost for once.

Velma: Let’s get jinckie with it.

Good idea. The Gang can trap the minions. With Shaggy and Scooby being the bait of course.

And while the Ninjas do what needs to be done to trap Chang. But Scooby would be the one to finish it, by putting the dagger back in the sheath.

Chan: You can’t do this to me! Just who do you think you are!?

Scooby: Scooby… Dooby… Doo!

Scooby puts the dagger in the sheath.

Chan: NNNOOOOOO!!!

Actually, I was thinking that Scooby's the one who traps Hoo Chan in the dagger.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 501