Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Okay, wow, who the hell shoved a pole up his ass.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

What a D-Bag. She's letting her personal feelings get in the way. Hating on Slash like that and being such a whiny baby refusing to accept he was redeemed. And it's not like I was the first to pair him and Fluttershy together.

Yeah tell me about it, just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean he has to ruin it for everyone else, especially after the amount of hours and hard work you and the others put in.

He doesn’t like it? Then leave!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And comparing this crossover series to Pooh’s Adventures? That crossover franchise involved dozens of characters from dozens of franchises together in the plot of a selected movie. ENG is more or less two franchises occasionally crossing over to one other franchise at a time.

And the one hating on the crossover series is a she to clarify after looking at their page

Honestly choosing not to take her seriously or let it get to me. I've seen her gallery, she just has "Repost if you support *blank*", to appear like a good person. Disclaimer im not saying she's pretending to support LGBT or black rights ect, and nothing wrong with posting these things, I'm just saying IMO it makes me feel like she's trying to "appear" like a good person so people would probably approach her more. Actually that's just kinda how I feel about these things in general, not just her. Anyway, the thing she posts on her posts category is mostly this online beef she has with another user or two. She doesn't really do alot really. No posting art, stories, just a few memes and that's it, posting unpopular opinions and I guess having beef with other users. So really I'm not taking her seriously, or letting it get to me.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I know. I'm not going to throw a tantrum about it. But it's shocking someone openly admitted how much they hate my crossover series when it's had nothing but good remarks from so many before.

Yeah it's not easy hearing someone say they hate something you made. And im sure there are more people. But shouldn't take it to heart. If they don't like it, then oh well. That's their opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9