Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 200
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for the Monster High crossover. After defeating the villains, Fun Time Rush, Danny Phantom, and the Turtles can sing Epic with the Rainbooms playing with their instruments and the monsters of Monster High can cheer and dance for the Halloween Ball/dance.

Does sound like the kind of music used in G1 Monster High.

So, how do the Ninjas and Rainbooms find out about Monster High? Does Danny Phantom stop by for a visit or does he send a message to the team?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Shini knows about going inside into Monster High. She was an exchange student and used to be an apprentice to a witch named Kitsune. So, Shini will take her friends to Monster High. Danny Phantom will meet the Ninjas and Turtles once they found out that Kitsune is working with Vlad Plasmius.

But what makes her want go back to Monster High other than to stop Kitsune? Do one of her friends ask her why she feels a little upset in the turtle lair? No doubt Shini would hide something from the ninjas and the rainbooms that she doesn't want to show. Say for example a photo of her and with her real friends at Monster High. She could feel sad for leaving her friends at the school without saying goodbye. Even Kitsune could've been watching her all this time from her glass ball.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Never thought of the idea of Shini being friends with the ghoul gang from Monster High in the past, but that could definitely work. Plus, Shini needs some closure so that she can set the record straight on the ghoul gang.

Well, it's not like Hexside School from Owl House. But you got to admit, going back to Monster High might bring back some old memories. For the same reason Princess Twilight had to come back to Celestia's magic school to see her old friends in season 5 of MLP.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. Something like that.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Merry Christmas 🎅

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for my Halloween fic. When the monster-fied Ninjas and Fun Time Rush entered the town of Mondter High in Salem, Mikey and Cloudburst will accidentally tip over a row of motorcycles or scratch Romulus’s car. This, the werewolves are angry and on the prowl for the heroes by singing this song.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am also thinking of Shini and Danny singing this song to Kitsune and Vlad….. or…… April singing the song against Toralei. Might be an idea for my Halloween fic, but the song can be used for other Equestria Ninja fics.

Romulus: THE HUNT IS ON!!!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

April and Jazz were ready to perform onstage with their monster disguises on.

[April]
Are you listening? Hear me talk, hear me sing
Open up the door, is it less, is it more?
When you tell me to beware, are you here, are you there?
Is it somethin' I should know? Easy come, easy go

The two girls started undressing their monster disguises, revealing their human forms to the monster crowd. They were surprised and cheered for them except Toralei and her two cat cousins.

[Jazz]
Noddin' your head, don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you, but you never even knew
So what's it gonna be? Tell me, can you hear me?

[April and Jazz]
I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit
I scream your name, it always stays the same
I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out (Crowd: Hey)

[April]
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh

[April and Jazz]
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh

April and Jazz encouraged Sam, Tucker, and Casey to join them onstage. The three teens took off their monster disguises and danced alongside April and Jazz while Toralei and her two cousins were not enjoying their performance.

[Jazz]
Patience runnin' thin, runnin' thin, come again
Tell me what I get, opposite, opposite
Show me what is real, if it breaks, does it heal?
Open up your ear, why you think that I'm here?

[April]
Keep me in the dark, are you even thinkin' of me?
Is someone else above me? Gotta know, gotta know
What am I gonna do? 'Cause I can't get through to you
So what's it gonna be? Tell me, can you hear me?

“Can you hear me?” April questioned Toralei and her goons while the mischievous cat crew rolled their eyes as Casey, Sam, and Tucker got off the stage and went back to their table. Soon, the Boo Crew, Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Fun Time Rush entered the mall and into the Monster Mash hangout spot to see the musical performance.

[April and Jazz]
I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit
I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit

[April and Jazz]
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh

[Jazz]
Easy come, easy go (Crowd: Hey)
Easy come, easy go
(April: Can you hear me?)

[April and Jazz]

[April and Jazz]
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh

Everyone except Toralei’s cat crew waved their hands in the air while listening to the rhythm of their song.

[April]
(Jazz: Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
I scream your name
(Jazz: Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
But you never listen
(Jazz: Freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out, freak the freak out)
No, you never listen
I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now is

[All]
Freak the freak out
Hey

Everyone in the crowd cheered for April and Jazz as their friends hugged them while Toralei and her cat crew were not impressed and unhappy.

Where’s the song from? The lyrics are kind of familiar.

It's Freak the Freak Out from Victorious.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Freak the Freak Out from Victorious

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Fun Time Rush can also sing this song for the Halloween fic.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I saw the artworks from the artist’s DA page, and they look pretty good. I can put Tucker as the cousin of Clawdeen. He and his family kept that as a secret from his best friends. Like a hidden family tree.

So Clawdeen is half human, or at least part human.

Yeah. And the ghost Wulf, maybe he's an ancestor, he did bound with Tucker.

Tucker: Danny, stop!

Danny and the monsters stopped fighting as Tucker looked at one of them.

Tucker: Clawdeen?

Clawdeen: Tucker?

The two then excitedly hugged each other, much to everyone else's confusion.

Danny: Tuck, you know this wolf creature.

Tucker: She's not some wolf creature. Guys, this is Clawdeen Wolf... my cousin.

Danny/Sam: What?!

Tucker: Yeah, my Uncle Apollo married a werewolf, my Aunt Selena, which has remained a family secret.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Challenge

The teens stood face-to-face with Gloria with the two halves of the crown on her hands.

“Mom, I love you, but the day of pranks will happen!” Tempo stated.

“And I will be king!” Diamond called.

“No I am. I should've been King of Pranks!” Cloudburst replied.

Beryl said, “No, it's gonna be me this year.”

“And you can't keep track on what we do today. There's only one of you and seven of us,” Virtue explained, motioning her arms to point out that there were seven teens in the house.

Gloria told the teens, “Yeah, well, I’m not the only one who hates the day of pranks.”

Suddenly, the door was opened and more adults entered the house. There was Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Principal Cadence, Shining Armor, Cranky Doodle, Golden Rock, Shelly Shores, Bishop, and Filthy Rich.

Filthy Rich said, “I hate it.”

“It stinks!” Cranky Doodle shouted.

Golden Rock shouted, "Worst holiday ever."

Shelly informed the boy band, "FTR, we need you in the studio."

"Not running around playing idiotic pranks." Golden continued.

"And who do you think has to clean up your mess-o-mania?" Vice Principal Luna questioned them.

"Oh c'mon, it's not that big of a deal," Cloudburst commented as the adults glared daggers at him. Cloudburst sheepishly continued, "I'll shut my mouth for now."

Filthy Rich told them, "Your last day of pranks cost my company $24,000 in damages and $17,000 in pie-filling."

"So now it looks like you guys are outnumbered," Gloria smirked.

Virtue said, "Well it looks like you guys are old-numbered."

"Come again?" The adults asked.

"Don't you guys remember what it's like to have fun and be a kid?" Pinkie asked them.

Golden answered, "Oh I know how to have fun; I just choose not to have it."

"I'll have you know I can still do the mid-air sky-high split kick like I did when I was on cheer squad," Gloria remembered.

"Wait, that was you?" Principal Cadence asked and Gloria nodded. "Aw man, no wonder I lost to you back in my old cheerleading days. I totally forgot about it. But, that was very impressive."

Gloria appreciated the comment and Cheese Sandwich spoke up, "Hang on. Why are you and Shining Armor doing here? Haven't seen you guys appear in the last day of pranks."

Shining Armor explained, "Principal Celestia called us yesterday that you're going to pull another stunt like this..."

Principal Cadence continued, "And I can't have my students get involved with your shenanigans."

"And why are you here, Bishop?" Pinkie asked.

"I want to know the meaning of what you guys do for... fun."

"Really? That's it?" Cranky asked him while Bishop shrugged.

Virtue told the adults, "Well then prove that you're still a kid and join ye day of pranks."

Beryl announced, "Kids versus adults."

The teens told them in unison, "If you can handle it."

"You're on," The adults except Bishop replied.

"Do you guys want to read the rules?" Cheese offered the rulebook.

"Here's the only rule we need to know. When we win this stupid crown, I'm abolishing the day of pranks forever!

"So be it, mother." Tempo replied.

"Pranks commence in one hour. In for ye information, we are no longer outnumbered. Ye are," Diamond told them.

"Wait. Who's missing?" Golden asked.

During the Prank war

And the funny part, if Filthy Rich was shown in the rules by Shelly, and saw something that caught their attention, and he would hire either the Earth Protection Force, or actual Black Ops.

"We're not gonna give up!!" exclaimed Gloria.

"Yes, we are not too old to have fun!!" agreed Principle Cadence.

"But how can we even beat them!!" said Golden Rock.

"Yeah, none of us have actually read this, Prankington guy's stupid rules." said Shining Armor.

That's when Shelly showed up whilst reading the book whilst drinking a shake.

"I read the book," said Shelly whilst the other adults were surprised. "Pretty interesting rules in here."

She handed them the book, causing Filthy Rich, Bishop, Shining Armor, and Golden Rock to read the rules. Suddenly, the adults looked at one another with a smirk.

"Somebody get me a phone." said Filthy Rich in determination.

"I shall return shortly." said Bishop before opening a portal and walking through.

(That's when the kids and teens cornered the adults)

"The book of rules, states" said Cloudburst, whilst the others have pies in their hands "You must now accept the, pie of surrender, to your faces."

"Oh yeah, get ready for some pies, boy!!" said Mikey as they got the pies ready.

However, they noticed some of the adults smirking, which somehow got them worried.

"Uh, why are you looking at us like that?" said a worried Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, and where's Filthy Rich?" asked Virtue.

"And Bishop?" asked Casey.

That's when Bishop arrived via portal, and Filthy Ritch in...black ops getup?

"Right here." said Bishop, which surprised the kids.

"And pies to you, thanks to 'Lord Prankerton' approved, reinforcements." said Filthy Rich.

That's when the doors opened, revealing 3 soldiers walking through, as well as 3 familiar soldiers from New York as they regrouped with the adults, causing them, along with Bishop and Filthy, to hold slingshots filled with marshmallows and aimed it at them, shocking the kids.

"Those are..." began Beryl.

"Black Ops and EPF." finished Diamond.

"With Marshmallow..." began Beryl.

"Slingshots!!" finished Diamond.

"Now..." began Gloria.

"Who wants pie." finished Principle Celestia.

"I would." said a few, only to get elbow bumped by a few.

"Wait a minute, actual Black Ops soldiers?!" exclaimed Sunset Shimmer.

"With the EPF?!" exclaimed Donnie.

"You can't bring outsiders here!!" said Mikey.

"Mikey, we're outsiders!!" said Raph.

"Oh, right." muttered Mikey.

"Well, you can't bring Black Ops!!" said Rarity.

"Yeah, especially the EPF, since they have responsibilities." said Leo.

However, Pinkie and Cheese noticed most of Fun Time Rush wincing at that.

"Guys." said Pinkie Pie with a flexed eyebrow.

"Is there something you wanna tell us?" said Cheese, causing some to notice too.

That's when Shining Armor and Golden Rock pulled out the book and read it to them.

"Article 12, paragraph D, the Black Ops and Government agents are awesome addendum." began Golden Rock.

"Anyone can bring in any of those two groups if they wish, because they both are declared, awesome." finished Shining Armor.

Everyone gave FTR incredulous looks.

"Really?" said Sour Sweet.

"We thought it was funny!!" said Diamond Glow. "I mean who could actually hire, Black Ops!!"

"As well as Government soldiers!!" said Beryl Fury.

"I can." said Filthy Rich, "Especially since it's listed that they can be hired. Just...don't tell Diamond Tiara about this. She hasn't forgiven me for ruining her party the last time I did that."

"Especially when someone has ties to the EPF." said Bishop with a smirk.

"Okay," said Virtue, "But marshmallows and slingshots are not a prank."

This caused FTR to wince again, with Mikey saying, "Are you kidding me."

That's when Cadence and Gloria took the rulebook and read it to them.

"The Beryl amendment." began Gloriosa.

"Slop, wet, or mess, can be used to speed up the game, if dinner is called." finished Cadence.

"Are y'all kiddin' me!!" exclaimed Applejack.

Suddenly, Vice-Principle Luna pulled out what appeared to be canned ham. "Dinner time. We're having ham and Marshmallows."

*Don't know how to write the next scene*

"And you know, we do feel bad for you." said Cadence.

"So we're gonna have to give you a headstart." said Shining Armor as everyone got ready.

"Smoke bomb!!" shouted Mikey in panic and threw it to the ground, causing them to disappear, which shocked the adults.

Cranky looked at the rulebook and said, "Yep, says right here, they can use smoke bombs for quick escapes, but only once."

That's when the kids and the others quickly hid before splitting up.

"This is all your fault!!" said Sunset to FTR.

"Now because of you lot, they now have a big advantage!!" said Bonbon.

"How were we supposed to know that they were going to do that!!" said Cloudburst. "And we didn't think they'd actually find something useful in the book!!"

"Yeah well, now thanks to you, they can actually do that!!" said Lyra.

"Hey, you're the ones who told kids, teens, and adults that you could trust, and us, about your adventures, so that's on you!!" said Beryl.

"Yeah," said Diamond, "And back then we didn't know the existence of mutants, aliens, other dimensional creatures!! Especially Equestrian magic, because a certain nerdy girl couldn't stop poking her nose into other people's business!!"

Twilight wince at that whilst the others were shocked by what he said, with both Cloudburst and Beryl looking at Diamond incredilously, especially since they know Twilight was still sensitive about it, with Beryl slapping the back of Diamond's head.

"Really?!" said Cloudburst.

"Well it's true!!" said Diamond.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. However, I want Ms. Nowhere, Gary, and Julius from the Agency to show up too with the EPF and Black Ops.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Also, it’s spelled EPF not EPA.

Hmmm, good call. It's right after this line.

"Mikey, we're outsiders!!" said Raph.

"Oh, right." muttered Mikey.

"And Miss Nowhere?!" exclaimed Twilight as she and the others were shocked to see them.

"Hi Gary, hi Julius!!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Hi." said the two guys at the same time, causing Ms. Nowhere to glare at them in order for them to keep quiet.

"What the heck are you even doing here?!" said April.

"Yeah, shouldn't you keep an eye on the Spy Racers?!" said Casey.

"Oh, I made sure they're very well occupied." said Ms. Nowhere.
********************************************************************************************************************
Back at the base of the Spy Racers, the gang were all tied up whilst some were bound and gagged, trying to get loose.
(I couldn't decide between them cleaning Ms. Nowhere's base, or have Dom keep them occupied)
**********************************************************************************************************************
They were flabbergasted by what she did.

"That woman is twisted." said Mikey.

"Really, you're just figuring that out?" said Donnie.

"Well, you can't bring Black Ops!!" said Rarity.

"Yeah, especially the EPF, since they have responsibilities." said Leo.

"And Ms. business suit over there will always ruin everything!!" said Raph.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Um, I plan on the Turtles and Rainbooms calling for the Spy Racers since they knew Ms. Nowhere and the Agency.

Cloudburst: Who are you?

Ms. Nowhere. I’m Ms. Nowhere. Part of the Agency.

Diamond Glow: Agency?

Donnie: It’s one of the government’s agency units.

Beryl Fury: Oh boy…

Cloudburst: How are we going to beat them now?!

Leo: Hmm, I think I know someone who can help.

Beryl Fury: Really? Who?

Then, a squad of cars arrived in front of Sugarcube Corner and another team of teens entered.

Tony: What's up guys?

The Turtles and Rainbooms smiled to see their friends from Los Angeles, the Spy Racers.

Mikey: Good to see you again, Spy Racers.

They hugged it out while the boy band were confused.

Beryl Fury: Okay, who are those guys?

Leo: Spy Racers, meet…

Echo: *gasps* Oh my gosh, you’re Fun Time Rush! Beryl Fury, Diamond Glow, Cloudburst, and Mind Tempo. Wait, where’s Mind Tempo? Anyway, I’m your… *clears her throat* Sorry, I mean, you guys are like one of my favorite boy bands to listen to. You guys are awesome.

Cloudburst: Why thank you. I appreciate the comment.

Sunset: Guys, I like you to meet the Spy Racers. Tony Toretto, Layla Gray, Echo, Cisco, Frostee and Sissy Benson.

Cisco: What’s up dudes.

Beryl Fury: Greetings. As Echo said, we're Fun Time Rush.

Diamond Glow: We’re a boy band.

Frostee: Nice.

Cisco: I tried to audition to be in a boy band, but it didn’t work out for me.

Sonata: Not the time for sharing backstories, Cisco.

Cisco: Right.

Tony: We’ve heard that Ms. Nowhere is helping your mom and other adults getting rid of your guys’ fun. And you know what, we’re not going to let that happen. So we’re going to help you defeat them because we know our boss, Ms. Nowhere.

Beryl Fury: That’s great and all. But how are we going to defeat them?

Whoops, :twilightblush:, sorry, got a little carried away there.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s alright. I understand. :twilightsmile:

Okay that was not cool of Diamond hurting twilight feelings! đź’˘

Comment posted by AmethystMajesty25 deleted April 5th
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Not sure how to come up with Pinkie's response.

The Rainbooms were hanging out at Sugarcube Corner while the Turtles, Casey, and April were finishing up with their patrol in the streets of New York.

"Yo Pinkie, what's up?" Sunset and Mikey called.

Pinkie held up her phone and Beryl's phone on each hand to call their friends. "Hey guys. Can you help me with something?"

"Of course. What is it?" Sunset and Mikey replied.

Pinkie answered, "We need your help on this prank war and we're outnumbered."

Rainbow deadpanned, "Really?"

"Why do you want our help with Fun Time Rush's stupid holiday tradition?" Raph questioned her.

How about...

"Because when was the last time any of us had any fun?" said Pinkie Pie. "I mean, I know how serious everyone is whenever we're all ninjaing and doing fun stuff for Canterlot High. But what about when we stopped being serious for just one day and have fun, something that we can look back at and remember the good times. Cause I don't wanna remember a time when we get separated, or if a fight broke out and we end our friendship, I want us to remember when we actually did something fun together. No fighting, not threats, no anything, just good old fashion fun. and laughter. I mean, we all could use a break from the seriousness considering what we've already been through."

And everyone thought about it.

"You know, Pinkie's got a point, yo." said Casey, "I mean when was the last time any of us ever took a break for something fun. I mean remember when you guys tried to take a break after the Kraang invasion and I wanted to continue to stop crime? I mean we can't take a single break without something random happening. Like random gangs, foes of our past, or even wild Equestrian Magic."

"Come to think of it," said Applejack, "Ah think we could use a break too. I mean we did stop a few threats last week. Maybe we can do the same."

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Those are good.

“Does our vacation cruise count?” Mikey asked.

“It was… until Equestrian magic happened thank you very much,” A disgruntled Rainbow answered.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This is for Earth Day tomorrow. A summary for my next Fun Time Rush fic.

A classroom competition in Ms. Cheerilee's class is set to make CHS more environmentally friendly turns disastrous. The reward, no homework for one week. Who will win the greenest competition?

That's all I got. Will I finish it by tomorrow? Not quite. But, I will work on it. If you got some quotes that you want to share with me, let me know.

Don't know but that is not a bad idea to based on Green Time Rush.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. It’s a coincidence that today is Earth Day.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For my upcoming Halloween fic, I’m thinking that I should use this song as background music.

Alright then, don't know much about the others, but this part where Virtue and Cloudburst had their mother surrounded from both sides.
******************************************************************************************************************
"We have you surrounded mom," said Cloudburst, "You can take one of us out, but the other one will get you, and the day of pranks, will continue!!"

"Yeah, boy!!" shouted Mikey.

"So just put down your confetti launcher," said Virtue, "And we'll go easy on you."

Gloria looked both sides, and sees that they were surrounded, with the adults realizing that she is now cornered, and the kids were now tensed. Suddenly, Gloria realized she was now cornered and she had no other choice but to comply.

"Fine," she sighed and dropped it, which surprised the others as she had just called defeat. "I told you guys to always finish what you started, so you might as well both take me out."

This surprised everyone, with both Cloudburst and Virtue surprised by this.

"Uh...okay." said Cloudburst as he didn't know what to say. So he and Virtue pointed their confetti cannons at her. "On three."

However, as they counted down, Leo noticed something, causing him to motion to his brothers and the Rainbooms to look. Was she...concentrating?

"This is intense," said <I don't know who>

"Very exciting." said Filthy Rich.

"I do not know who to vouch for." said Bishop.

"Somehow I don't think you'll get the chance." said Miss Nowhere.

"One." said Cloudburst.

"Two." said Virtue.

"Three!!" said the two.

When all of a sudden, Gloria jumped in the air and did a split, causing both the kids to shoot at each other, with Gloria landing back on the ground. Causing the adults to cheer and the kids were flabbergasted.

"Did you guys see that?!" exclaimed Raph.

"Didn't see that coming." said Pinkie.

"Me neither." said Cheese Sandwich.

"Told you I could still do a mid-air sky-high split kick." said Gloria whilst Virtue spat out a bit of confetti.

Shining Armor was shocked and said to Cadence, "Whoa, you weren't kidding."

"Told you so." said Cadence.
**********************************************************************************************************************
Later that day, the adults and kids were together as they were crowning Gloria the Queen of Pranks.

"In celebration of your valiant victory." said Cloudburst.

"And for uniting the crown." said Virtue whilst everyone watched.

"We now pronounce you, as the new sir, high lord queen, of pranks." said the two combined.

The kids and adults clapped their hands as Gloria stood up and walked whilst the queen was walking down as they tossed the glitter.

"As your reigning queen, I will now decide the fate of yee day of pranks." said Gloria.

The kids were dejected, with Pinkie saying, "There goes our year of fun."

"My decision on this, is final." said Gloria.

Suddenly, she pressed the button, causing the countdown to restart, which surprised the kids.

"Wait, what's going on?" said a surprised Rainbow.

"I thought you're going to cancel the pranks?" said Cheese Sandwich.

"We did," said Gloria, "But the adults and I had a long talk."

"Turns out..." said Principal Celestia, before saying loudly, "It was a lot of fun!!"

"Come again?" said the kids.

"We thought about what you said and we realized you were right." said Shining Armor.

"We really love this kind of fun and we had no idea how much we missed it." said Cadence.

"So we all agreed to have this with all of you at least once a year in order to make this fun." said Vice-Principle Luna.

"I too wish to enjoy this again." said Bishop.

"And I'll make sure my company sends us enough supplies for our ammunition pranks." said Filthy Rich.

"So does that mean...?!" said Beryl in excitement.

"Yep," said Gloria, "See you next year."

This caused everyone to celebrate and fire the confetti cannons. For not only do they get to keep this pranking day, but now the adults also want to partake in it, which would mean it would be twice as fun.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Virtue and Mind Tempo are siblings. My OC band is based on Big Time Rush. But, I didn’t want to make my OC band similar to Big Time Rush. Beryl Fury is the muscle and based on Kendall Knight, but voiced by Carlos Penavega. Cloudburst is the party animal and based on Carlos Garcia, but voiced by Kendall Schmidt. Diamond Glow is the pretty boy and based on James Diamond: he is voiced by James Maslow. Mind Tempo is based on Logan Mitchell - the brains and smartest guy in the band, plus, he is related to Virtue; he is voiced by Logan Henderson. Virtue is based on Katie Mitchell and is voiced by Ciara Bravo.

Dang it!! Sorry about that. I was just following the cast list. My bad.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

It’s okay. I understand.

Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted Saturday

If you're going to do a Halloween crossover, and Danny Phantom will be part of it. What would happen if there was another version of him. Check this out.

They even made a dual one.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 200