Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 108 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 108

I suggested this because the young six never had the chance to learn under a splinter

Splinter actually reminds me of peter b Parker from the spider verse film. A tired old man who was the best fighter
https://youtu.be/pK12gkXnNy4

Like miles morales stuck with the peter he didn’t want

I see you want to see an example of the rise turtles difference in power you see

Long ago the Hamato Clan defeated a powerful demonic threat from the stars

In order to survive, The Hamato Clan invented a spiritual technique to channel all the abilities of the late Hamato members into a single individual

A technique that easily blow those medallions into the water

The Hamato Ninpo

Only members and honorary family members can use it

It is not magic nor science but more spiritual

Your stats increase multiple times higher

Your stronger, faster than the speed of light

Your clothes change, and what ever you touch becomes weapons

Here’s an example of the Hamato Ninpo’s power:

What do you think?

With any luck since the Young Six are the next generation of the Hamato Clan,

Hopefully one day the young six and their Allies could learn the Hamato Ninpo

Yeah I think the young six have enough friends for the ally roster

So what else would you like to discuss

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 19th, 2022

Guess I’ll just wait for someone to see this and speak Or something

Oh fun fact

The rise of TMNT has a move similar to dragon ball’s kamehameha wave and street fighter’s Hadoken called the seven deadly vipers move

Uh imagine the Star Wars force power merged like a geyser sized laser

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 22nd, 2022

I know a YouTube site
Like how Turtle Nexus focuses on Lore,

This one is called The Old Turtle Den, it keeps track of new updates about anything Ninja Turtles related

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 30th, 2022

They look so good

Also Incase if someone makes a story of the young six and make any friends and they have ever meet rise turtles that could be fun,

I just found a Japanese trailer of the film

Just like if it was an Anime

Really wish there was anime crossovers here

Ready when you are

Oh maybe you get have others join in this conversation too?

Maybe how the young six could be sent into space could be sent by cuddley the cowlick

Cuddly appeared in 2012 turtles and rise turtles but as a cameo

Ohh you mean Sal commander,

You wish for him to take them to space

The tree of harmony could message him in his dreams like an email

That makes a good option for a ship

He could originally ask for the mane 6 but they could be far away solving a problem. So the young six fill in

Oh along the way, sal commander could pick up some human Allie’s like our OC Reign, plus Carter, keno, and maybe Alopex or Ninjara

Oh as an interesting twist, perhaps the salamandrian race was breed to fight due to a prophecized threat of the reapers

You know to give G'Throkka more character development.

Does that help?

Also would the salamandrians join that council?

Dude I just realized sal commander has the same voice as commander Anderson

Council. What are you planning exactly?

Just talking about ideas for someone interested to listen too

I meant that group Anderson is with

How about telling me exactly what you're planning?

Well I’m not making a story, I’m good with the story I got, though may add some turtle influence someday

But my idea is if we could world build a space adventure, hopefully someone in the forum could adopt the idea to create as a story

Or did you mean what is the plot for the idea?

It sounds like you're planning a EQNG Mass Effect story.

I see…

Any in my story that I already have, maybe I could try Hamato Clan elements

Wildcard and many others even you are free to give me any turtle or Hamato clan ideas you have in mind

I may not be able to give you the mass effect story you want but maybe you could think of stuff to make something similar so it could be possible in my story one day

My story is marvel who created daredevil which inspired the turtles meaning space is possible

So give me any idea you have and ask your friends too I’m open to suggestions

Good tell your author friends and I’ll be right here waiting for your and their ideas too

Alright

Check out my story and I’ll wait for your ideas

Feel free to add a like an comment maybe you could help me find out how they can get their weapons in marvel

Ok add a like if you like it

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What do you want to talk about?

Well I’m glad the young six were in your viper story but they didn’t have much of an impact so maybe things can happen in a new adventure

Well we could talk about Ideas, incase if the young six get dragged into a possible rise of the Tmnt project. Or incase if you make one

The Rise will is said to be really popular

Even create new characters…Rise of the TMNT has an underground world of youkai meaning we could talk about mutant ocs

Or create new devices or adventures

We could even role play

For example:

Rise raph: eh Yona, want to toss the old pigskin!
(He holds a foot ball)

Yona: that’s a pig? (She didn’t notice in time as the football bopped her in the nose)

Or

Smolder: how….urgg!…grah!..how do you do this?
(She tries to practice with her kusari fundo)

Rise Mikey: What can I say(he demonstrates it well) I’m known to my peeps as dr delicate touch

Also the Rise Film came out today!

Did you know that they are the most powerful versions of the turtles out of every single dimension?

What do you think?

Check this out

It’s officially confirmed by Seth Rogan himself who voiced pumba from lion king, Bob from monsters vs aliens, and Mantis from Kung Fu Panda

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You forgot to add the word “know” in your last question between you and that. Anyway, I’m not sure if the rise tmnt are the most powerful out of the other Turtles from their respective dimensions.

Remember
The rise turtles have mystic powers and they don’t need amulets and they keep their mystic powers unlike the 2003 turtles who never got them again

Rise Donatello makes the most inventions, he makes small robot armies. And now he can do what green lantern does now But Purple. Create anything with his mind, weapons missiles lasers anything tech based.

Donatello mixes science with magic

Rise Raphael can make constructs like green lantern so he can bust through walls and smash through anything and form decoys. Makes a giant red version of himself

Rise Mikey used his weapon to literally throw a gigantic freighter ship. He even threw a building

And Rise Leonardo can travel through portals to super sonic speeds

If he leaves one sword behind, he can warp to that sword like Minato from the Naruto manga

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I guess that’s true.

Oh maybe together we could form a rise project featuring the young six

There are possibly 3 ways to travel to any world

Krang tech

Battle nexus 2003

Or cuddley the cowlick who’s traveled to Archie, Mirage, 2012, even made a cameo in rise

Maybe you could try OC Mutants too

Rise Leonardo has become very special in this era

I was really interested in the Hamato Ninpo

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Unfortunately, no. I want to focus on drawing my artworks or write chapters for my fics.

Ok well what about after?

Also if you still can’t, we could role play to create new ideas until a new author could notice and want to try it?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 108