Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 212 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 212

My apologies, let me change it.

Shining Armour: And Twiley, one more thing...... Take, that dragon down.

Jeb, I have an idea. Remember how you told me Sama is going to save the Crusaders from the Purple Nightmare?

Well, not from the Purple Nightmares, from some thugs at the Nexus market, but yeah.

Well, I see no reason why Traximus and G'Throkka can't give him some additional muscle. You know what I mean?

Well, the point is for the girls to see that he's not all bad. Everyone else thinks he still is.

True, but the fact he enlisted two of their friends for help would show he's trustworthy

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For the Battle Nexus competitors, do you guys think Tommy Oliver or any other crossover characters should compete in the Battle Nexus. I think it's a cool idea.

https://m.

(Everywhere the Daymio looked, Sunset and friends were turning pavilions for the competition into a festival with the competitors and civilians enjoying themselves. He even found his own son having fun and enjoying himself)
Goji: It looked nice to see the young master enjoying himself instead of training for a change.
Daymio: My sentiments exactly.
Goji: Hamato Yoshi recruited some interesting disciples in his time.
Daymio: Indeed. Perhaps I should employ this festival style for the next competition when the time comes.
Goji: I shall make a note of it, sire.

So like a party for the middle part of the fic? That's a great idea! A chance for them to unwind and start to trust Ue Sama.

Not mention for their friends to enjoy themselves together

(Ue-Sama kept attacking everything in sight like a rabid animal)
Ue-Sama: SILENCE! I NEED SILENCE! PLEASE!
Leo: Easy, Sama. I don't want to hurt you.
Ue-Sama: Hard to think. Many voices.
(G'Throkka, Blade Swipe, and Applejack arrived to help)
Leo: Try not to hurt him. Something or someone is messing with his head.
(Ue-Sama threw a cart at the group then screamed as he gripped his head)
Blade Swipe: Violently, it would seem.
G'Throkka: I suggest we try and restrain him or lead him away from civilians.
Leo: Agreed, but don't hurt him.

I like that idea! Maybe after they've helped him, Sama will realize Draco is behind everything.

Yeah. But listen, the dialogue have be him wanting things to be quiet in his head. Draco is chattering there, making it hard for him to think.

Maybe as an idea, the Hamato Clan Troopers can join in

Oh maybe the Hamato Clan Troopers could tag team with the young six too?

Hopefully you can convince the other authors

Here's something, during struggle Sunset touches him and sees it was him who poisoned Leo. And that'll make the heroes turn on Sama. Afterwards, Sama will realize Draco was behind everything.

Draco vists the Damiyo, who also realizes he's been the villain. He'll call Draco out for his dishonor, only for Draco to retort by calling him out on his lack of loyalty, when he left him unprepared to face Splinter out of spite, and then leaves to steal the war staff and be ruler of the multiverse, sending his ninjas to finish him. Only for Usagi to stop the attack.

Better have Usagi have back up. What's the point of having friends... Old and new... If they don't help?

Think maybe you can usagi descendant and friends involved in the nexus

Okay. Traxamis and Sal can help him. And Fluttershy. The others soon arrive and learn what Draco is planning. The Damyio reveals it was Draco all along, as the energies of the Arena flow through him, which will leave the heroes shocked and guilty for turning on Sama.

The CMC will be the only ones, aside from those who weren't present, who don't believe Sama would poison Leo on purpose. They secretly follow Sama and overhear his conversation with Draco.

Maybe they could hear him say...

Draco: Then let me think for you. Just follow my orders

So, the CMCs are gonna be there as well?

Sorry it was just a thought

Hi Hello I Need Help To Find the Locations Of The Infinity Stones In the warrior Universe's can anyone help me please

I wonder what Leo's first meeting with his in-laws would be like?

He’d possibly compete

Here's a little something I came up with. It's Twilight talking about Leo with her brother and parents.

Twilight, her brother Shining Armour and her parents, Night Light and Twilight Velvet were sitting at one of the tables in the eating establishment (I have no idea what to call that). They were discussing Twilight's recent match.

Velvet: Honey, what you just did, was amazing.

Night: I had no idea you could fight like that.

Twilight: What can I say... (she turns to see Leo practising with both his swords. Leo saw Twilight looking at him and nodded to her before continuing,) ...I had a great teacher.

Shining Armour: (Chuckles) Yeah, Leo seems to be a great guy.
Twilight: He's more than that, he's the best.

Velvet, Night and Shining were intrigued by the look on her face as she explained.

Twilight: Leo's brave, strong, kind, he's always there for us. There for me.

Night: (Smirks,) Is he?
Twilight: Remember back when I was at Camp Everfree when I was having nightmares about... the Friendship Games.

The family fell silent after that. Cadence told them of what happened to Twilight during the Friendship Games. Shining Armour blamed himself for helping encourage her to compete, for not knowing Cinch was blackmailing Twilight, and for putting his pride for his school ahead of his sister.

Twilight: Well, it was hard. But Leo, he didn't give up on me. He believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. He truly is the greatest.

Also, maybe Principal Cadence should be with them as well because she's practically a member of Twilight's family. Maybe this is where Shining Armour propose to her.

What do you guys think?

I really like your idea

This is something I couldn't resist...

(Raph and Ue-Sama carried a Sake-Drunk Applejack into the Daymio throne)
Daymio: She okay?
Raph: Yeah, she just had too much to drink.
Ue-Sama: Yes, Father. We drank, we fought side by side... She made her ancestors and teacher proud.
(The Daymio laughed)
Daymio: I remember when you were younger and you had Sake, my son. Your mother was furious that you exclaimed your drunk, but I laughed when I discovered you only had half a bottle. (To the Goji) Summon a healer. She'll need one.
Goji: Yes, sire.

You'd think Applejack would be able to hold it down better, considering she's around the stuff all the time.

Well she must've really drank a lot. And it's funny that the Daymio finds it amusing. Showing that despite all the power, the royal status, he's still a chill guy.

It's more of the fact it reminds him of his son's blunder

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 212