Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 212 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 212

Like I said, they don’t have to. Only an idea

Well, after reading your Mighty Ducks fic, I've grown to like your ocs, I find Night Shine entertaining because he's such an edge lord.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who remembers this guy?

After the first Battle Nexus story, this guy can be the next host of the Battle Nexus tournament. A “Winner Takes All” tournament to determine who is the best fighter from his/her dimension. Reminds me of that one Dragonball Super arc where Goku’s team have to fight against other combatants from other dimensions. As for the tournament rules, I want it to be based on that Teen Titans episode, Winner Takes All. However, the host’s necklace has a new upgrade. Whichever fighter loses, he sends him/her back to his/her home dimension, takes away his/her powers, and uses it as his own.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I remember him

I remember him.

Rainbow was training with Blade Swipe, when she felt a presence behind her. She swung her weapon only for it to be stopped by another sword.

Yod: I should’ve known better than to try and sneak up on you.

Rainbow looked to see it was Yod Nyaa. Guardian of Reinkani and her long distance boyfriend.

Rainbow: Yod!

Rainbow instantly hugged him. The two then briefly kissed each other.

Rainbow: I can’t believe you’re here.

Yod: Yep, me and my teammates are. We were given invitations by Gyoji to take part in this Battle Nexus Tournament.

Rainbow: Wait, you guys are competing as well?

Yod: Then there may be a chance we’ll end up fighting against each other.

Rainbow: Well then, good luck?

Just then Blade Swipe approached, much to Yod’s surprise.

Blade: So you’re Yod Nyaa, Grandson of Unna. I am Blade Swipe.

Yod: I’ve heard of you from Grandmother and the turtles. It’s and honour to meet you.

Blade: The feeling is mutual.

Yod: May I ask how Grandmother is doing?

Blade: Unna is doing fine. She’s staying with the Apple Family and is enjoying her retirement.

Zephyr Breeze looks at Yod with jealousy as Rainbow was with Yod. Zephyr approached him, ready to tell him to back off.

Zephyr: Excuse me!

But Yod grabs Zephyr in a head lock with his knife in hand.

Yod: Any problems, Mr?

Zephyr: No, no problems at all, alls good.

Zephyr then runs away as Yod chuckles. Rainbow got giddy as someone finally put Zephyr in his place

Forgot about Zephyr.

Zephyr: I just gonna say it is a pleasure meeting you. And I gotta say I am loving your hair. Do you use any products or does it come natural?

Lakshy: Oh he just uses coconut oil and prays.

Yod: (dryly) Thank you for sharing that information, Lakshy. (Lakshy shoots a quick wink and finger gun with a smirk.)

(Lakshy's response to the Yod's hair is based off Miles question to Pavitr Prabhakar in Spider-Man Across the Spiderverse.)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 212