Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 343 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 343

How about adding a twist.

With Braeburn telling Spur and Biscuit that those two weren't exactly responsible either, because they brought their Bloofy with them.

Braeburn told them that last year, a pack of Bloofy's kind came along and rampaged throughout the entire town, and ransacked the place.

Because of it, they had to cancel the fair that year because they had to use the money to repair the damages those things caused, with the sheriff saying that why else did everypony think they put up hundreds of banned signs that those things weren't allowed in the first place, and they told all of those who wanted to attend the fair. And then Spur realized that Biscuit lied to her, with Biscuit claiming that he thought their parents were exaggerating.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh c’mon. Seems like none of you saw my idea yesterday. ‘Cause I don’t know if you guys or gals liked it or not.

Sorry Amethyst. I think it's good.

If you mean that song, then it's good.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Will Krotos can use Starswirl’s wand (if he has one) as the Equestrian artifact to summon an army of enchanted rock monsters or is it something else? ‘Cause I’ve been looking through King Silenus’ bio from the description of your drawing and it did not specify the Equestrian artifact.

Don't know? I don't even know if Wildcard25 will use my faun ideas?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hmm, I see. Well if Wildcard decides not to use my song idea, then I can use it for Captain Celeano’s pirate crew and OCs. I’ve been thinking about drawing some anthro cat-like OCs as another pirate crew to battle Celeano’s pirate crew and the Ninjas. I got one name that I can think of for an OC, Captain Puma.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm just trying to focus on my own ideas for this. I can't use everything pitched. I try to use what I can but I'm not a miracle worker.

Don’t worry wild. Just like Elderflower once said…

You can’t please everyone, Izzy

Hmmm, I know it's a bit overdue.
When Twilight was turned into a baby, the others helped turn her back to normal:
**********************************************************************************************************************

Leo: Here you go, Twilight.

Twilight drank the whole bottle:

April: Shouldn't something...

Fugitoid: Wait, something's happening.

Within a split second, Twilight turned back to normal and blinked. Then she looked at Leo, who was holding her bridal style, making her blush in embarrassment:

Twilight: Um...what happened?

Leo: Do you remember anything that happened? *Leo placed Twilight down*

Twilight: Well...*Mikey saw what appeared to be a medicine bottle and got curious, then picked it up*. All I know is that I was sick, then my friends experienced different effects from my magic. Pinkie came in with the medicine from Zecora and I drank it. It worked and my friends were back to normal. Then I blacked out. Next thing I knew, I was in Leo's arms. *blushes and smiles* Uh, not that I have a problem with it. *Leo blushes and smiles too*. So what happened?

Sunset Shimmer: Well, we wanted to check up on you to see that you were okay when we heard you were sick.

Donnie: Only to find that you've turned into a baby.

Twilight: What?!!

Spike: *yells* And then the girls ditched me to look after Twilight!!

Keno: Seriously?!

Casey: Not cool, yo!!

Rainbow Dash: Well sorry, but we freaked out!!

Rarity: We didn't know what else to do!!

Starlight Glimmer: But...why the heck did she turn into a baby?

Mikey: Because she was an idiot.

Everyone looked at Mikey whilst he was holding the same bottle that Twilight drank.

Twilight: *glares as if she was insulted* What?

Mikey: Because you didn't follow the instructions.

All: Huh?

Mikey: *reads label* Medicine for illness. Dosage: Take one teaspoon a day for the next two weeks until contents run out. Warning, do not down the entire bottle, or the potion combined with the illness and magic will have disastrous consequences.

Pinkie Pie: Oh yeah, she did down the whole thing.

Everyone gawked in shock by what Mikey read and what Pinkie had said.

All: Twilight!!!

Sunset Shimmer: Have you lost your mind?! You know how dangerous it is to down something like that.

Fugitoid: Indeed!! Not following instructions and taking the needed dosage can be very disastrous to one's health!!

Karai: Even taking normal medicine can be very dangerous!!

Twilight: I'm sorry, okay!! I was desperate into trying to get rid of my cold!! I didn't know what else to do!!

Raph: *sarcasm* Follow the instructions? And you're supposed to be the smart one.

Twilight: *Glares at Raph. Then sighs* I'm sorry. I just wanted to get better.

Leo: Twilight, you shouldn't have tried to take shortcuts.

Sunset Shimmer: He's right. Remember when I tried to take shortcuts when I wanted to be a Princess?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Good to Be Bad

Early in the morning, Fizzlepop and Blade Swipe arrived at the isle of Klugetown while Capper and Captain Celaeno arrived at the Isle of BadStreet.

[All]
From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Bad boys, bad girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it’s your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance!
(Capper: Whoo!)

[Captain Celaeno]
Anybody wanna be like us?
Everybody wanna be like us!

[Blade Swipe]
All the boys from Equestria
And the girls ’cause they know what's up

[Fizzlepop]
Your life could change today
Your life could change today

[Capper]
These streets named after us
Because we paved the way

[Captain Celaeno and Fizzlepop]
Everyone come and take your shot
Now's the time, show 'em what you got
(Capper and Blade Swipe: Uh-huh)
'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance
They said that being from the Isle was bad

[All]
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we’re giving back
Remember that
(Capper: It's good to be bad)
Bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave ’em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

[Fizzlepop]
I wanna see you all rep your block
I wanna see you all rep your block
(Capper: Hey!)
Show your pride, let me hear ya shout

[Crowd]
We're from the Isle of Badstreet/Isle of Klugetown!
(Captain Celaeno: Yes!)

[Fizzlepop]
We're here to celebrate
We’re here to elevate
(Blade Swipe: Yo, yo!)
If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate
(Blade Swipe: Come on!)

[Captain Celaeno and Fizzlepop]
Today's the day that you won't forget
The best to come ain't happened yet
(Capper and Blade Swipe: Uh-huh)
Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the Isle if anybody asks
(Blade Swipe: Whoo![/iI])

The four danced alongside with the crowd in their respective towns.

[All]
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to steal stacks, now we’re giving back
Remember that
Bad

The four entered onstage while the crowd continued dancing.

[All]
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave ’em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

[Capper]
They can try to deny our style
But we were born this way
'Cause you can take the VK out of the Isle
But you can't take the Isle from the VK

[Blade Swipe]
If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste
Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case
'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place

[All]
So when I say "V", you say "K"
V!

[Crowd]
K!

[All]
V!

[Crowd]
K!

[All]
When I say "all", you say "day"
All!

[Crowd]
Day!

[All]
All!

[Crowd]
Day!

The four walked off the stage to join the crowd.

[All]
When I say "V", you say "K"
V!

[Crowd]
K!

[All]
V!

[Crowd]
K!

[All]
When I say "all", you say "day"
All day!

The citizens from their respective towns danced with Fizzlepop, Captain Celaeno, Capper, and Blade Swipe.

(Blade Swipe: Come on)
(Captain Celaeno: Hey!)

[All]
Bad

After that, the four raced back onstage while the crowd continued to dance.

[All]
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that

[Crowd]
Bad

[All]
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be...
Bad

The citizens from their respective towns cheered in celebration, waiting to get an opportunity to go to Twilight’s School of Friendship.

The song references never end.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh. You had me worried right there.

Sorry. Hey, I'm going to be busy today. You mind if we write tomorrow?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What are we going to write about for tomorrow?

I'm open to options... But since Aquagirls is the closest to being finished, that's a thought

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’ll think about it. But still, there’s my fic, Out of the Shadows, Paw Patrol to the Rescue, Legend of the Purple Nightmares, and Bounty Bash that really needs to be worked on.

Meh, let's just go with what works.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Like I said, I’ll think about it.

Don't rush yourself, buddy. Just do what you can at your own pace.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I understand, my friend.

What about Fun Time Movie?

Hey now that you think about it your right!

Hopefully this year he finally resume's and finishes that story.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. I will work on that too soon.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hopefully I’ll finish a few but not all of them.

Oh, I understand take your time.

Don't know if this will be added, but watching the artwork Jebens made about the Apple and Peach family, I decided to add this.
***********************************************************************************************************************
Mikey was sitting near the cafe alone a bit sad. For he only wanted to help both Bailey Seed and Rosey Heart, but Applejack and the others ruined it. That was, until two familiar elderly ponies arrived.

"Michelangelo?"

Mikey looked up and saw both Granny Smith and Grand Pear coming along.

"Oh, hey Granny." said Mikey, then noticed another pony. "Who's this?"

"Oh, the name's Grand Pear. I used to live here long ago before I moved." said Grand Pear, "But I just came back recently."

"Nice to meet you." said Mikey, who then drank his milkshake sadly.

"Something wrong Sonny?" asked Granny.

"It's your daughter." said Mikey in a grumpy mood, "She and her siblings and peaches ruined everything."

Granny was a bit startled by it, with Grand Pear asking, "What's all this about?"

"See," said Mikey, "Before their reunion started, I bumped into both Bailey Seed from the Apple Family and a peach named Rosey Heart. I could see how in love they were so I wanted to make sure things were perfect. And I sang them a song, which in my defense, I didn't know Applejack's mom sang it. They looked so happy, and they would've too if they hadn't intervened. I just don't want them to separate one another."

Both Granny and Grand Pear looked at one another. Then Grand Pear groaned and muttered, "Not again."

This caught Mikey's attention. "Wait, again?"

"Uh," said Granny as she said, "Y'all might wanna bring yer brothers and friends over. And bring Princess Twilight and her friends too. Minus Applejack. We need to talk."

Mikey wondered what it was about, but he nodded and went off all the same.
***********************************************************************************************************************
Soon enough, everyone minus the Apple siblings went to Sugarcube corner per Mikey's request, where Grand Pear and Granny Smith were waiting for them.

"What's all this about, Mikey?" asked Leo.

"Granny asked me to get you guys togthether, minus Applejack." said Mikey.

"Whyever would she exclude Applejack?" asked Rarity in concern.

"Oh, we have our reasons."

They looked and saw Granny and Grand Pear coming in. But to their surprise, Mayor Mare, Mrs. Cake and Burnt Oak were there as well and gathered at the table.

"Y'all can explain to them, Mikey." said Granny.

Mikey then told them of how two ponies, Bailey Seed and Rosey Heart from different families love each other, but Applejack and her siblings, along with the Peach family interrupted and ruined everything. This surprised everyone.

"That's terrible." said Twilight.

"Why the heck would they have a problem with those two being in love?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know," said Mikey, "But Grand Pear muttered about it happening again."

"Again?" said the group.

"What do you mean, again?" asked April whilst looking at Grand Pear.

That's when Grand Pear, Granny Smith, Mayor Mare, Mrs. Cake and Burnt Oak explained everything, about Applejack's dad being an Apple and their mother being a Pear. Only problem was, the Pears and Apples were constantly feuding with one another. And the only ones who got along were Bright Macintosh and Pear Butter, aka, Buttercup. They were secretly friends and were secretly a couple. But when they found out Grand Pear was moving, Bright Mac didn't like that, so he decided to marry her. But when Granny and Grand Pear found out, they weren't happy about it, then Grand Pear tried to make Buttercup choose. In the end, after she made her choice, Grand Pear disowned her and moved away, leaving her heartbroken.

Needless to say, everyone was shocked to hear this.

"Wait," said Raph, "You mean to tell me, that you disowned your daughter, your own daughter, and moved away, because of your pride?!"

"Not, cool." said Rainbow Dash.

"Really not cool." said Casey.

"Why would you do something so cruel?" asked Fluttershy in concern.

"It's...ah was different back then, and ah ain't proud of it either." said Grand Pear sadly.

"It's why ah never told Applejack or the others about any of this." said Granny Smith.

"Because these things are never easy." said Mrs. Cake.

"And it's hard to know when it is a good time." said Mayor Mare.

"That's why we promised that we'd never tell this to anyone, not even to Applejack and his siblings." said Burnt Oak.

"But this is...wrong." said Twilight, "It doesn't matter how different you are, everypony deserves love, no matter who they are or where they're from."

"I know all of you fought over who's fruit is better, but as a grumpy friend once told us, it's just a bunch of stupid fruit." said Mikey, which shocked the ponies in the room. "What I mean is, who cares which one was better? Every fruit we eat are sweet and everyone eats them. It doesn’t matter which is the best. As long as it brings a smile to their face, that's all that should matter. Plus, from what Granny Smith told us, her family and the Rich family were the ones that helped found Ponyville, and because of their influence, they made the town what it is today. And it's not about the ponies or the fruit or the buildings, those come and go, it's about the legacies we leave behind by remembering the hard work they put in and to ensure what they worked for won't be forgotten, or the reason why they did it. And from the looks if it, looks like all of you have forgotten that."

Everyone was surprisingly moved by Mikey's words of wisdom, even Granny, Grand Pear, Leo and Twilight were surprised.

"Wow." said Keno, "Well said, Mikey."

Granny then looked down and said, "Ya know, yer right. If we apples and pears can put our pride aside..."

"Then maybe we can work together for something great after all." said Grand Pear.

"And I'm gonna need your help to help get the Apples and Peaches." said Mikey.

The others looked at one another, then to Mikey, "What do you have in mind?" asked Granny.
************************************************************************************************************************
After a few disasters now and then, both Bailey and Rosey were together. However, Granny Smith talked to Applejack as she, Apple Bloom, and Big Mac were talking to Peach Cream, Peach blossom, Cary Mac, Grandma Cobbler, and Abuelo Chili.

"Ah'm glad things worked out." said Granny Smith.

"Ah am too." said Applejack.

"Although, Ah'm mighty disappointed at ya." said Granny, which surprised Applejack, "Not just you, but yer siblings and Peaches there too."

"At us?!" said Peach Cream. "For what?"

"For gettin' in the way of love for one." said Granny.

"We were just..." said Applejack before Granny Smith cut her off.

"Did ya forget that ya ma was a Pear?" reminded Granny.

Applejack flinched at that, which caused her, Apple Bloom and Big Mac to look down.

"Wait, you're half pear?!" said Cary Mac surprised, knowing about the feud between the Apples and Pears before it was suddenly called off.

"They are." said Grand Pear, but then looked down and said, "It was also mah fault."

"What do you mean?" asked Grandma Cobbler.

They then explained everything what happened.

"And that's what happened." said Granny.

The Peaches were shocked to hear that, with Peach Blossom saying, "Yer...disowned yer daughter?"

"I did." said Grand Pear, "It was because of mah pride that ah let this stupid feud keep me from mah family. So I'm gonna say to you what I should've realized long ago. Ya have no right to tell a pony who they should and shouldn't be in love with. For ya'll can see how happy they are together, and it doesn't matter what fruit is better. Every fruit we eat are sweet and everyone eats them. It doesn’t matter which is the best. As long as it brings a smile to their face, that's all that should matter. Plus, Granny Smith and her family and the Rich family were the ones that helped found Ponyville, and because of their influence, they made the town what it is today. And it's not about the ponies or the fruit or the buildings, those come and go, it's about the legacies we leave behind by remembering the hard work they put in and to ensure what they worked for won't be forgotten, or the reason why they did it. And from the looks if it, looks like all of you have forgotten that, just like I have. If y'all can't see that, then maybe ya don't deserve to be called a family, just like ah did long ago."

Both families were shocked to hear that and looked down, and realized that if they did that, then they'd be no better than the Apples and Pears when they moved away, and what it ended up costing Buttercup, to which Applejack forgot about that. The Peaches on the other hoof were just as shocked and realized that if they did that, even to their own family members.

"Ah, shucks." said Peach Cream as she took off her hat. "Now ah feel really terrible."

"Me too." said Applejack as the others felt the same.

"Maybe it's not to late to show Bailey and Rosey that?" said Granny Smith.

The said ponies looked at the two, and saw how in love they were with one another. Realizing they were right, they walked on over and talked to the two, to further cement their bonds.

Very good. Honestly, I like the idea of Granny and Grand Pear being against the Apple Peach feud. Nice contrast to human Granny and the Peaches.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It is good

Makes me wonder, who that grumpy pony is though?

Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted March 20th

That would be Roland from Across the Shell-Verse.

It's still a work in progress, but a lot of things will be revealed there that none would see coming.

Oh, okay great! 😄

I have some songs that the girls can sing and dance to for the finale or in some arc of season 9. This song would be Endless Dream by Hiroshi Kitadani, this song was used in the credits of YUgioh GX season 4, of course, it would be an English adaptation.

Come on and grip your strongest element that you posses
We do this for a shining fight and an endless dream

Awaken your courage, and miraculous drama
Nothing is ever over
Change your situation into a victory
Of course its, possible

Walking and seeking across the rainbow (echo: rainbow)
With a precious future in hand,
together they fight

Going beyond the door we see

Standing in the way of a black shadow
the crimson flames keep burning on!

Come on and grip your strongest element that you posses
We do this for a shining fight and an endless dream
No matter how painful the sad times seem to get
Embracing the smiles of friends that you believe in.

-----

We are going to win destiny to our side
This journey, keeps going

I will never stay here and stand still (echo: stand still)
So keep embracing your heart closely
Together have dreams

In the sky above my own head

Lies an eternal sky above
Tomorrow seem so far away

In this battle that we fight we search for the real truth
And a journey that connects us through our beating hearts
Now its the time that we will finally be one
And carve all of your victories into your heart.

----

Walking and seeking across the rainbow (echo: rainbow)
With a precious future in hand,
together they fight

Going beyond the door we see

Standing in the way of a black shadow
the crimson flames keep burning on!

Come on and lets go to reach our final life goal!
A passion for tomorrow that will never die
So keep on using your strength to keep pushing on!
All the way to the place that we promised to meet at.

What do you think?

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 343