Dragon Gamer Players 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Wildcard25
Group Admin

For those of you who've seen Ready Player One know the game world is an amalgamation of just about every world, fictional and real where anything can be done. List worlds big or small you'd like to see, and activities players could do to earn coins. Remember don't limit yourself to media of this time. You can think back decades ago to the early 2000s, the 90s, and the 80s.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Well, I would like Spike and the girls visiting Sakaar from my personal favorite MCU movie and maybe Spike get into the gladiator arena with Jeff Goldblum's Grandmaster watching over him and his opponent.

Or

Planet Mongo from Flash Gordon where Spike and the girls dress up like characters from Flash Gordon and battling against Ming.

I just want Spike and the girls go to sci-fi world or whatever since I love Ragnarok and other sci-fi movies.

BrawnyBold
Group Contributor

How about a world that looks like OZ from the movie Summer Wars?

This world could be like a battle arena for tournaments since some fighting took place in this movie.

There can be some battle arenas that are from the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series, specifically from the World Tournaments or even the Cell Games. There can be some fights during the story and these arenas could be the perfect places to fight without any weapons, magic, etc. The avatars will have to fight Dragon Ball style. You know, hand to hand, energy blasts, and maybe even flying.

There can also be a world that looks like the battle fields from Team Fortress 2 and players have to just use weapons and classes that are from the game. Either that, or it could be just another place to just fire weapons and destroy others.

What do you think?

BrawnyBold
Group Contributor

One world could have players play certain musical instruments and perform at different concerts. The Rainbooms could play some songs just for fun. It could show cameos of Octavia performing at a solo concert. There could be some cameos of certain characters from Guitar Hero or maybe even Brutal Legends. I’m calling this world: Planet Songs.
What do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4