Equinox 83 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone, I have a little treat for you. Since I'm not sure I'll be able to publish this on fimfic I've decided to place it here.

This is a little glimpse into the Equinox universe.

While this is not MLP, we have a few new characters who sit in similar roles as key MLP characters. These are entirely different people with different histories and personalities, not merely name or gender swapped.
The capital of Equus is Solheim, rather than MLP's Canterlot. Its geography is different but has a few things in common with Canterlot.
Helios, the brother of Luna, rules from the capital. Celestia does not exist in Equinox.
Dawn is Flurry's mother, twin sister to Dusk, Nyx's mother. Cadence and Twilight do not exist in Equinox.

Synopsis
Sixteen years before Flurry in Time, the colonies stand on the brink of war. A terrorist bombing on Equus has killed Emperor Stratos' son, and he has a fateful decision to make.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SlbpYPnMKuWIxu0e8FLrXkC2gaMwavTG_MsGiLZXauE/edit?usp=drivesdk

A big thanks to my editors Oberth and Vinn Rosta for making my scratchings legible for you all:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1