Equinox 83 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Recon777
Group Admin

I'm thrilled at the number of you who have shown up and taken interest in following along with us as we develop the Equinox saga. It gives me a lot of hope and confidence in what we're doing, that we've made good decisions so far and have built something worthwhile.

First thing, again, is to invite you all to join the Pony Tales Discord Server, where we actually do most of our continual discussion and development. More will be happening there than happens here, and you can usually get an interaction with either me or Duvet at about any time of day since we're on opposite sides of the globe.

When it comes to this forum, I'm a little unsure what to post. There is a ton of content that we already have, and I don't want to overwhelm you with a gigantic dump since it is not perfectly organized yet. Clearly, new content can be posted here as we create it, but what of all the existing stuff?

What I'd like to encourage for each of you is that you should feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. That will give us an idea of what people are curious about or what we haven't yet revealed. It gives a little feedback, or a pulse, so we can know what you're interested in specifically.

Barring that, I will probably just reveal random things like lore writeups or documentation on the metaphysics of the Equinox universe. Perhaps character profiles, random art, important events of the timeline or even the entire timeline itself.

I understand most of you are here to be lurkers and just watch, which is fine. It would simply help direct our presentation if we had one or two of you who showed use what you're curious about. :twilightsmile:

At any rate, welcome again, to fifty people! This should be a fun ride.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1