Sunset's Isekai 262 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Wanderer D
Group Admin

Here are a set of rules for writing your own Sunset's Isekai story, cameo, or chapter in your story. Bear in mind that the rules are the ones I apply to the bar myself, and that for your stories, your are entirely free to follow the rules, or bend them. While sticking to the rules won't guarantee I'll take your story or cameo as an official thing, breaking them greatly reduces the chances of it ever happening.

1. Sunset is there to listen and sometimes give advice, but she's not going to rush out of the bar to do something unless there is an actual compelling reason for that.
  2. If Sunset is not around, usually Lena will be taking care of the place.
  3. You enter the bar through the front door. Opening a direct portal into the bar is a big deal and not a good thing.
  4. The bar has a conscience.
  5. Don't turn Sunset into a sexual object. She is sensual, she is no virgin, but she's not there to be your character's sexual partner.
  6. Rarity is Sunset's business partner. Not her boss. She just has a lot more experience with the Multiverse... and a lot of other secret things going on.
  7. There's a Spirit Guardian in there taking care of the core of the bar.
  8. So far, Sunset has two unofficial "partners" with only one being a love interest: Freya (love interest) & Kassandra (friend with benefits).
  9. Lena is Sunset's Apprentice.
  10. Dannielle Phantom is Sunset's friend/lessee/bouncer (when she's around)
  11. Luz is Lena's friend.
  12. Bernard is a Symbiotic Spider that feeds on high-fiber food. (Like Kale chips!)
  13. The Bar will not serve alcohol to minors (according to their dimension of origin's local laws) or people trying to quit alcohol, or those that cannot drink alcoholic beverages for some reason.
  14. You can have a weapon, but if you use it or threaten someone it will be taken away or you'll be kicked out immediately.
  15. Inside the bar, the rules and laws of the universe are entirely under Sunset's of the Bar's control.
  16. Story-accurate cameos and fics would probably focus on discussions taking place in the bar.
  17. Yes, the bar has a pocket-dimension fridge.
  18. Although technically Sunset could summon whatever, she likes making the drinks herself, because it adds a personal touch, creating more rapport.
  19. Sunset has, but does not use her geode and considers it rude to read people's minds.

More rules might be added later, or be included if questions arise and I can provide a hard answer.

Love these rules

I'm relatively new to this story, so I apologize if this is answered in a chapter I haven't reached yet.

Question: Is food ever available at the bar? Or is it drinks only?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3