Darth Wrex... Before the Legion 14 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Darth Wrex
Group Admin

I started stealing from the upper class. Food, mostly. No matter how many times the police would try, I have them the slip. When the galaxy cheered at the downfall of the Empire, I remained silence. I started raiding from the Senate building. Little by little, my luck started to change for the worst. It wasn't until my ninth theft that I close to capture. I manage to get close to the abandoned apartment I was staying at when they nabbed me. As they dragged me away, a blinding light appeared and I was taken by someone else. When my eyes were normal, I was a boy no younger than me. He said his name was Adam. He told me his parents were Imperial officers that were killed. The two of us adopted each other as brothers and we started to help each steal to survive.

Darth Wrex
Group Admin

Yep. Hey, you gonna do one for your OC, Akula. You know, show how he became what he is?

Darth Wrex
Group Admin

Not all of us are fans of your stories, mate. Maybe you can bring something new to the table. Never hurts to have new ideas.

Darth Wrex
Group Admin

Hey, what's one of the rules on this group?

Darth Wrex
Group Admin

When the galaxy cheered at the downfall of the Empire,

Dang, Alpha-14 was lost in the Unknown Region for a REALLY long time.

I mean, Cy was born at the start of the Clone Wars, then he left into the Unknown Region during the early months of the Galatic Empire. If he was found by Wrex years after the Fall of the Galactic Empire, then that must by a really long time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13