My Little Lion King 66 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I know many of you guys may be wondering what it is that inspired me to create a group dedicated to the best Disney ever. To be completely truthful with you guys, most of these reason was because of the Lion King because, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t love that movie... at least as of yet:twilightsheepish:. However, the smaller partial reason was because of something else... something that has nothing to do with the lion king that I’m loving more and more.

And that my folks... is My Pride:rainbowdetermined2:!!!

https://m.

I admit, I wasn’t too much of a fan of YouTube animated series. Especially with how some of them had come to be. However when this came up, there was something inside me telling that this was something I should really look at. It was sitting in a text sent to a friend of mine for a while because I wasn’t interested in it but... at some point, I decided to give it a try.

I was hooked immediately.

I could go on and on about how this series blew me away, but I’m just gonna tone it down to this. I love everything about this I series, the animation, the backstories, the voice acting... everything about it just had my amazed! All of what is in it is so well flushed out, and I can see these guys are NOT messing around with this series! You wanna know what’s even better? They are always consistent in when then episodes will come out, so we don’t have to wait forever for when the next one will come! I haven’t seen many Fan animation series, but My Pride is one that I would love to watch over and ever again:pinkiehappy:! Also, I forgot to mention, it tells the story of a disabled lioness trying to find where she really belongs after sustaining a severe physical injury.

Anyway, this is the the other part of the reason why My Little Lion King was made. And to further prove that, you guys see that smaller picture of the two lionesses on the top left side of the group, right? Those two are not Lion King characters, but one from the My Pride series, and the art can even bee seen on DA and in the credits of one of the episodes! Speaking of which, I know a lot of you have not seen this series, but if you have, good for you!
However, if you have not seen it yet, I strongly,
I repeat, I STRONGLY suggest that you go see it NOW! I swear, you will not regret it if you do:pinkiehappy:! Oh, and like I said before, their consistent on when episodes will be released. Which will be on the last Sunday of each month! They already have six episodes out, and the 7th one will be on then 27th of this month! I’m gonna warn you though, it is not intended for children, and contains mature themes and violence... as well as, spoiler alert... gay lions:derpytongue2:!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1