Passports and Portals 54 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

Here’s my headcanons:

• Lyra Heartstrings would play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but only the Nintendo 64 version, because the N64 controller is the easiest to manipulate with telekinesis. She likes it because she’d heard it was the best game ever (though it’s been years since I’ve heard anyone say that), and she gets to play as a human, but she finds the setting easy to relate to because it’s a fantasy world. Ironically, her favourite character is Epona.
  • Silverstream would enjoy thrill rides. She’d also try a lot of personality quizzes and think they were literally reading her mind. She’d have a hard time understanding that live-action television and movies aren’t real.
  • Twilight Sparkle would search for the world’s largest library and eventually get lost in it.
  • Harry Potter fans would beg hippogriffs to dress as Buckbeak at conventions.
  • Spike would go to ComicCon.

Twilight Sparkle would search for the world’s largest library and eventually get lost in it.

Oh she'll be very happy to discover Wikipedia, I feel.

I'm curious what would Luna think of Broadway, or what Celestia would think about various thrill rides, too - as an alicorn, I wonder if she'll try to push the limits just because.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

Twilight Sparkle crashes Wikipedia’s servers from using it too much.

Autumn Blaze says she likes musical theatre, too. There’s a plot for next year’s May 2020 Original Pairings contest: Autumn Blaze and Luna go to Broadway.

Aaand there's a plot bunny too, with Celestia and Silverstream trying out thrill rides the world over.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

That could be a sequel to my upcoming fanfic, Birds of a Feather Don’t Ride Together. But wait, would Celestia be too tall to ride most rides?

Well, then, now that's a quest for her - find a ride large enough.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

I’m remembering that episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series where Stitch becomes a giant and is disappointed that he still can’t get on a rollercoaster.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7