FimFiction by Year 41 members · 429 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Wandering Twilight
Group Admin

Hey everyone! One reason I started this group is I'd like to be able to read how fan interpretation of characters differs, before certain seasons aired.

Along with that I was wondering if there are any fics that tried to continue a season disregarding any post-season canon.( so, Say a season-one story/stories the does not take into accounted any season-two plot points)

For one of my fics (Spiral) I would almost certainly have to do that if i ever decided to continue it. When I started it, season 3 had yet to air. With the advent of princess Twilight and reformed Discord I decided to change things slightly. Then, having not written much else of it for a while, season 4 ended with a sudden castle that I realized I would have to account for. Then Starlight joined the cast. If I ever got back to writing fics and actually finished the story I started, I would simply have to treat it as if the season 4 finale and beyond never happened or else it would require a complete rewrite from what I had originally intended.
I also have another fic based on Celebrity Deathmatch I've yet to finish that assumes unicorn Twilight so that one clearly takes place before the season 3 finale. Yeah, its been a long while since the last time I was active with fanfiction writing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2