The Golden Fang Ryu Shenron Fan Club 12 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm pretty sure this goes without saying, but ever since the episode where Rarity was kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs, we have not seen those guys for, like the remainder of Season 1 and the other Seasons. Something that I'm pretty sure a lot want to fix, like me, and is probably one of the other reasons why others are upset with the writers. All of that aside, I wanted to know what crossover ideas that you guys think would go well with the Diamond Dogs regarding their powers, abilities, culture, way of life, etc. For me, one crossover that I think would bode very well with the Diamond Dogs regarding all of that would be the anime Inuyasha. An anime taking about a girl named Kagome Igarashi and her companion Inuyasha, a half-human and half-demon dog, traveling with their friends to recover the Shikan Jewel Shards that increases the powers of other demons. With the powers that we've seen come from Inuyasha and his older brother Sesshomaru, along with the backstory regarding their father, I think it'd be a nice crossover or something at least similar that would paint the Diamond Dogs in a rather interesting light. As well as show how they live their own way in the nation of Equestria, even if they happen to do it underground away from prying eyes.

This is just something that I think would be a cool way to introduce the Diamond Dogs, even if it isn't a crossover. What do you guys think? Would this be a nice idea to have the Diamond Dogs be a part of Equestria?

Oh, and in case you guys are wondering about the anime itself, here's a little opening.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1